February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Yay! Neat! Makes it seem so much more real,huh.
Are you going to a free standing birth center?
Mine is next thursday...a week from now...I can't wait! but i think they set it up the same way yours is (meet and greet plus tour, but nothing else- i dont think, unless we hire them).

Yes, definitely! And yes, it's a free standing birth center. So if there were any complications or even twins, I can't use them. They're nice, though, and I really want a place that emphasizes natural birth.

r sitting in the waiting room with a woman who's 39 weeks pregnant..OMG in 33 weeks that will be me!!!

:rofl:
....we shall all unit as The Planets :rofl: my hubby always calls me a planet...but i never got that big :dohh: haha. Im so petite. I look preggo-FOR SURE (when i get further along), but at 42 weeks i looked like someone at 30 lol

LOL With my littlest son I could have passed for a planet!! It is so exciting to think that we will be that far along, it just seems like it will take FOREVER to get here!! :dohh:

Does anyone feel sick yet? I started feeling kind of sick on Monday. Just feels like a sour stomach all of the time... the only time I don't feel sour is when I'm eating. Does that sound normal?

I'm due 2/4... can you add me to the list? :) Congrats everyone!

This is my 2nd. I have a 3 year old son. We'll be team green!!!

@gingernut wooo! Congrats, how are you gonna tell him?

@wannabeprego, congratulations! I hope this is your sticky bean. I got my BFP a week ago and still don't feel pregnant. Though I cried at Cheaper by the Dozen last night and DH said 'ah bless you're pregnant!' lol

Thank you, :flower: Congrats on your pregnancy too!!! I know what you mean about being emotional, I have shed my share of tears recently too..:blush:

Does anyone feel sick yet? I started feeling kind of sick on Monday. Just feels like a sour stomach all of the time... the only time I don't feel sour is when I'm eating. Does that sound normal?

I first started to feel sick around 9 DPO and that is when I tested, and got my +. I have felt nauseous everyday since, but it hasn't been full-out sick.
I am hoping everyone with severe MS can get past it soon!! :D

Holy cow
! This is a lot of february babies lol
February 15th for me ( going by conception) yay!
Just af type cramps still but that's all I had with my son. Any one go for a scan just under 5 weeks? Dr said too early to see anything. He just saw uteran thickening. Think that's ok? Results of levels tomorrow. Fingers crossed.....

Mine is next thursday...a week from now...I can't wait! but i think they set it up the same way yours is (meet and greet plus tour, but nothing else- i dont think, unless we hire them).

Yes, definitely! And yes, it's a free standing birth center. So if there were any complications or even twins, I can't use them. They're nice, though, and I really want a place that emphasizes natural birth.

Nice! Im going to a free standing one as well.
I am pro natural too :D I had a water birth with my son in the hospital....had a great birth but hated fighting the system...and they were a WHO Hospital and said they encourage rooming in but then after delivery, off and away he went for 12 hours of "monitoring" :cry: ...i dont think i'll ever get over that...
Best of luck to you hun! Can't wait to hear about it!

Are you getting any early scans to find out if there are twins or not?

I didn't think it was possible to feel nauseous this early, but it started yesterday for me (@ 11 DPOs)! :sick:
B6 and authentic ginger = very good for MS :D

Nice to see you over here Nicole :friends:

:thumbup: lol It's exciting.

I'm way too tired to do anything atm... LO nurses every 2 hours still and has been up since 4am. I'm a walking Zombie!!

:hugs: my LO still gets up twice per night.
I wish i had a humungous royal king size ped with fluffy feathers to sleep in right now! :haha: i have been soo tired too. Have you been feeling nauseous at all?

Mine is next thursday...a week from now...I can't wait! but i think they set it up the same way yours is (meet and greet plus tour, but nothing else- i dont think, unless we hir
Yes, definitely! And yes, it's a free standing birth center. So if there were any complications or even twins, I can't use them. They're nice, though, and I really want a place that emphasizes natural birth.[/Q
If this your first child?

Mine is next thursday...a week from now...I can't wait! but i think they set it up the same way yours is (meet and greet plus tour, but nothing else- i dont think, unless we hir
Yes, definitely! And yes, it's a free standing birth center. So if there were any complications or even twins, I can't use them. They're nice, though, and I really want a place that emphasizes natural birth.[/Q
If this your first child?

who me? Or VegtaBully? :shrug:
This will be my 3rd pregnancy, 2nd child.

I'm due 2/4... can you add me to the list? :) Congrats everyone!

This is my 2nd. I have a 3 year old son. We'll be team green!!!

Congrats
What's team green??

we won't be finding out the sex. ;)

Never seen it called team green before. Usually team Yellow. But we won't be finding out either.
Did you find out with your son, or was his gender a suprise too?

Nope we didn't find out with him either. BEST surprise ever.

Hi girls, i appreciate the warm welcome, but the :witch: just got me. i cant believe after all of the second lines I got on my tests that this is happening again. :cry: I should of known better. i feel like the girl who cryed wolf. Please dont add me as a Feb. mom because looks like i am out. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->