February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

went to the hospital after a while and they made me stay in for 8 hours!! :-( was peeing bright red so they wanted to do all the checks and stab me numerous times. but i was right - bad uti, antibiotics for a week!!

now i am going back to bed as i only got 1 hour at the hospital last night!

:hug: Get well soon :flower:

WOOHOO 6000 posts.... goodness we will be at 10000 before we know it! :haha: and cake does sound like a good reward for that!!

Mmmmmm cake...
Yeah, we will def hit 10,000... We've only been pregnant for 5-6 mos and known about it for 3-4 weeks less than that... With four months to go until the last of us gives birth... And I know things will pick up once we start going into labor... We might hit 12,000!

Easily, 10000 probably close to 15-20000!! Especially when we get on a good subject!!

:haha: Congrats Kelly! :cake:

gem-sorry about your night :hugs: im so glad you got it taken care of though. You'll be feeling better in no time...those UTIs are just so terrible....i always think a nice hot bath helps with the pain (not too hot tho ;))

ANYONE ELSE PAINTING A JACK 'O' LANTERN ON YOUR BELLY??? Im gonna do it tonight if i get a chance :D

We were thinking about it, but I do not like the cold on my belly, it is bad enough to go to the bus stop in the morning when it is in the low 40s!! I love living in the south, I think I would die if I lived in the north!! :haha:

Had an absolute crazy weekend so Ive got lots to catch up on!!
Went on a huge road trip with my sister down to Bedford so was sat driving for 3 hours - I was soooooooo glad to stretch my legs when I got there!!

I wont be painting my belly - it still is no where near as big or round as everyone elses gorgeous pics I have seen! I defo have bump envy!!!!

geogem - hope youre feeling a little better now you are on antibiotics!

:haha:...well im not going outside with it. Im just gonna paint it and take pictures :D Im too self conscious of my body to go out! :blush:

dizzy-i bet you have a better bump than you think ;)

Im hoping it looks better than I think - I might try get a picture soon and post it as I still havent taken a single bump pic!
Still feel a bit fat and wobbly rather than pregnant - sometimes I try have a sneaky look at my reflection in shop windows to see if I look pg or if I look like Ive eaten too much! lol

oh, i bet you have a great bump at 26 weeks! I think taking pictures is the only way to really tell. Thats why i go crazy and try to get one each week...even when you think there isn't any change at all, you can totally look back and see it :D

I'm always surprised when I catch my reflection in a window somewhere! It's like when I'm walking around, I forget that I look pregnant to people!

There are some days that I swear the baby is hiding just so that I look REALLY fat and not pregnant!!! So, Dizzy, you have to have a good looking bump.... sometimes it is just hard for the owner of the bump to think it!

I was wanting to take a pic every week to actually 'see' a change but never got round to it! Dont think I wanted too many memories should the worst have happened but everything seems to be so different and more positive this time round I feel like Ive missed out a lot by not taking pics!

Hi Ladies,

Again a long time between posts for me. Been finding it difficult lately with DH away and DS is a handful. I'm feeling really tired all the time and am Huge. I'm bigger then when I gave birth to DS and am extremely uncomfortable. Despite all that I found the nesting urge has kicked in something chronic and after the weekend I am knackered but my entire house is sparkling clean complete with finished nursery and now I'm left with an urge to do all this organising and preparation for the baby when the only thing left to do is pack my hospital bag.
It's making me twitchy.

Sorry bit of a rant there, just kind of got on a roll.

Well hope you are all ticking along fine and I am going back to read what you all have been up to since I last stopped by.

Cheers.

Awe, I'm sorry you're feeling so uncomfortable! I sure wish my house was sparkly clean and ready for baby!! LOL

Awww, Gem, glad you went and got meds. Hope they start working right away!!

JP-- that's utterly ridiculous!! How could she NOT TELL them??!! Such family drama... ugh. Who needs it? Sheesh. :wacko:

I have NO idea!!!!! If she just plain didn't tell them, that's one thing. But sending me a snotty text about not expecting any of them to be there...when no one told them!!??? What the heck!!?

gem-sorry about your night :hugs: im so glad you got it taken care of though. You'll be feeling better in no time...those UTIs are just so terrible....i always think a nice hot bath helps with the pain (not too hot tho ;))

ANYONE ELSE PAINTING A JACK 'O' LANTERN ON YOUR BELLY??? Im gonna do it tonight if i get a chance :D

We want to but we haven't found the paint yet! I asked Dh to stop into one of the actual Halloween stores on his way home today, so we'll see. It won't be for trick-or-treating because we sit outside, but we'll take pictures!

We want to but we haven't found the paint yet! I asked Dh to stop into one of the actual Halloween stores on his way home today, so we'll see. It won't be for trick-or-treating because we sit outside, but we'll take pictures!

We got our paint at one of those temporary halloween stores :thumbup: I saw them at both Halloween stores we went to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->