February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

There are some days that I swear the baby is hiding just so that I look REALLY fat and not pregnant!!! So, Dizzy, you have to have a good looking bump.... sometimes it is just hard for the owner of the bump to think it!

I get that feeling ALL THE TIME!!! lol.... I know what you mean.

Well we could not finish the nursery last night because we still need to paint the wainscotting... we though it cam painted already. If i knew this was going to be so much trouble i dont think i would have done it!

I had a mini melt down yesterday when my DH told me we still needed to paint before they put it up... We had everyone there to help any everything. He told me he would have it done by the end of the week but i think i was so upset because it is so hard to get him moving on doing house stuff and i just feel soooo helpless. :( ... when i started to cry my DH said to me "are you having one of those days again"... which did not help at all!! LOL .... i think he felt bad after that and told me not to worry and he would have it done at the end of the week.

:shock:

...i still have a ways to go...weird how much further along some of you guys are!...every time im pregnant im one of the last of the month...

Me, too, Guppy. Some of these ladies are due almost 4 weeks ahead of me!

...i still have a ways to go...weird how much further along some of you guys are!...every time im pregnant im one of the last of the month...

It seems like you got your :bfp: REALLY EARLY thou..... I think you came on this thread about the same time i did?

It seems like you got your :bfp: REALLY EARLY thou..... I think you came on this thread about the same time i did?

Tis true. i got my :bfp: at 10 DPOs (so like 3+4, i believe)...but every time ive been pregnant, im always due at the end of the month

#1 (MC :() EDD: May 26th, 2010
#2 EDD: Aug. 23rd (or 26th if its based on ov.), 2010
#3 EDD: Feb. 23rd, 2012

Tiger- Congrats on your V-day! I have heard people say that as well about girls taking all the energy, LOL... sorry this pregnancy hasnt been as easy on you... hopefully it will start soon! :hugs:

Guppy- I love all your costumes, all three of you. So cute!! :)

Geogem- if you have blood in your urine that means your UTi has progressed past the point of fixing it with cranberry juice, etc... you need antibiotics ASAP. Its better to get on them right away. Also remember when youre on them that you are more likely to get a Yeast Infection, so take a probiotic like acidophyllis at the same time. :) if you are prone to UTI's you can take a cranberry supplement as part of your daily routine. I take a 450mg cranberry pill everyday because i am prone to UTI's. I used to get them once a month and since i started doing that i havent gotten one in years!

Still no electricity at my house. The electric company estimated we have another 3-4 DAYS without power!!! :( At least we have hot water, heated from gas not electric, and we have a gas stove top. But no heat is getting very cold :( I feel really bad for my dog and 2 cats. I want to bundle them up, but when i am gone to work all day they have no one to keep wrapping them in blankets, The house is 50 degrees... when do i need to start worrying about moving them to a new place?

Jokerette :shock: i can't believe you guys still dont have power! Thats insane! We got ours back around 3pm yesterday...there was about 200,000 ppl in my area without power...i hope it comes back on soon! And you guys are holding up well, i hope? ...you can always come to my house if you need! Im serious!

Jokerette :shock: i can't believe you guys still dont have power! Thats insane! We got ours back around 3pm yesterday...there was about 200,000 ppl in my area without power...i hope it comes back on soon! And you guys are holding up well, i hope? ...you can always come to my house if you need! Im serious!

Youre SO SWEET! lets hope they are wrong and they get the power back up sooner! i would love it if i came home from work today to a nice warm house with all the lights on :) LOL

3-4 more days!! That's insane! I can't remember how long we were without power back when those 4 hurricane's struck Florida back to back, but we had a generator and it was summer. We had the fridge, fan, 1 light, and tv hooked up!!! Priorities!! LOL

I think you're animals should be okay for a while. Can you leave some fluffy blankets on the floor for them to snuggle on if they need to?

3-4 more days!! That's insane! I can't remember how long we were without power back when those 4 hurricane's struck Florida back to back, but we had a generator and it was summer. We had the fridge, fan, 1 light, and tv hooked up!!! Priorities!! LOL

I think you're animals should be okay for a while. Can you leave some fluffy blankets on the floor for them to snuggle on if they need to?

haha thats exactly what i did when i left for work today! there was already one kitty curled up in the blanket :)

And isnt it ironic that DH has been saying since the summer that he wanted to buy a good generator that could run our heating system and fridge, and i kept saying "no... its too expensive... lets save the money". I wish we had it now! We will be buying one as sooin as they come back in stock for the next storm just in case! ;)

Wow... I hope they're wrong, too! Shouldn't they be offering generators to those who need power most, i.e. the elderly, the very young, and the pregnant?

Good tip about the cranberry pills... I should consider that... I can prevent them, but if I get careless about what I drink and start drinking too much pop, I start getting symptoms. Usually a gallon of cranberry juice will chase it away before it progresses, but it would be nice not to let it get to that point.

haha thats exactly what i did when i left for work today! there was already one kitty curled up in the blanket :)

And isnt it ironic that DH has been saying since the summer that he wanted to buy a good generator that could run our heating system and fridge, and i kept saying "no... its too expensive... lets save the money". I wish we had it now! We will be buying one as sooin as they come back in stock for the next storm just in case! ;)

Lol! :thumbup:

Yes! Haha! Ours is still back in Florida. And we'd been saying for Months how we should bring it out here...and then the tornados hit and we didn't have it! And now, for months we've been saying we Def need it before tornado season hits again! LOL

Gem; that's awful, I hope you're feeling better soon! I've had quite a few UTIs and last time I ended up in the ER 3 times with a kidney stone - the hospital had no idea because I wasn't passing any blood in my urine, so they ruled it out (for the most part)... I've NEVER had one bad enough that my pee was coloured with blood though... :hugs:

The EDD I've been telling everyone now is 31st of January (I think it's very probable I won't go into labour until early feb anyway though) but I'm hanging out here with a 1st of Feb EDD because Evey was due 21st of June and I hated being one of the last ones!!! :shhh::haha:

I checked our infant seat and it expires in July 2013... Darn... I think I'm still going to talk to DH about getting a new one, I just don't feel at all comfortable now that I know better..

We weren't planning on doing anything for Halloween, but we got a flyer for a local event (church organized) where there will be activities for kids and trick or treating from car trunks (I wanted to take E trick or treating, but there's nowhere around here that it would be appropriate imo) so we may go out for a little bit. We have a moose outfit that we bought E before she was born, but she's never worn... I think she should fit into it. For DH and I though, I have no idea... I'll probably throw on a black dress/leggings and put on some makeup...

My house smells REALLY yummy right now... I'm making brown sugar chicken for dinner!!!! :thumbup:

https://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/08/crockpot-brown-sugar-chicken-recipe.html

Hi ladies,

feeling a little better now - than ks guys for all of your kind words. I was just soo surprised how quick it came on. Also before when I have had uti's it only hurts/burns whilst I am peeing - this was contstant and went from nothing to fully red pee in like 2 hours.

had 3 blood tests and 3 pee tests as well as cevical exam and monitoring of baby before they gave me anything, they were very thorough.

hubby has called work and told them I am not going to be in all week - he panicked a bit the minute i mentioned blood and now will not alow me to do anything (which is kind of nice!)

right battery dying on laptop and charger is in my bedroom where hubby is currently sleeping before his night shift so better not disturb seems as I keep him up all last night!

speak to you lovely ladies soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->