February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

actually when these photos were taken hubby he liked the outfit that much he took these

126.jpg

121.jpg

wow one looks bigger than the other there! they arent that uneven honestly!! lol

Mine grew one cup size with DS and never went back down and grew two more cup sizes so far with this one! I think DH would be happy except that he isn't getting to play with them much... hopefully they'll stick around afterwards. :)
I'll take the butt if I get the boobs with it! :haha:
Love the pumpkin belly!!
So, tiger and the others who have LOs already-- are your LOs acting up with the new baby coming? DS just turned four a month ago and while he is outwardly excited about the new baby, he has been... well, really bad lately. He throws tantrums a lot, over the littlest things. It's like how they get when they're short on sleep or about to get sick or teething or something, except that he's like that ALL the time! Anyone else's LOs acting up like this?

Isaiah is too young to know the difference...sometimes is suspect he knows there is something in my belly (he has been giving my tummy lots of snuggles and hugs/kisses....oh and slapping it too but i think he just likes it when the flab goes crazy :rofl:) Other than that, i havn't noticed a difference but he is only 13 months (14 in a couple of days)

lol, you ladies are crazy... I have the boobs and the butt... and I used to have a semi normal belly. When I got pregnant with DS1 I was a D, went up to an F.... after I stopped nursing him I went down to a DD...... fast forward to DS2 and I went up to an F and stayed there, which is where I am now.... and they are steadily getting a little bigger! I thought about a reduction, but I have gotten used to them being how they are! :haha:

My oldest is acting up a little but I think that has more to do with being in his first year of school, he is thrilled to have a little sister and he loves to hug my belly and talk to Adelina. DS2 is not understanding it completely, he knows there is a baby in there (if he understands it) he hugs and loves it, he just now got to where he agrees to share things when the baby gets here.

Before DS1 I was a C got all the way up to an E then shrunk to a B. Am currently somewhere between D and DD.

jesse has been pretty good actually ! he knows that there is a baby (or bubba holly as she gets called) in there, and if he sees a baby he gets all excited and kisses my belly :cloud9:
everyones costumes look great !!!
here is my attempt at looking nice for the day for the cup ! (it was a great day actually, i really enjoyed myself !)
face, trying to get a photo of my shoes (excuse the messy bathroom lol !) and the bottom of the dress with the shoes .
P1010115.jpg

P1010111.jpg

Snapshot_20111101_5.jpg

Happy V-day Tiger!

Guppy, your pumpkin bump looks sooooo good!!!

You ladies are so funny hiding from the trick or treaters! I bought some candy Sunday, trick or treating was supposed to be last night, but it was postponed in my town due to the power outage. Now I need to resist EATING all that candy until next Sunday November 6th! I have a feeling I will need to go shopping again, LOL :haha:

:) Hope you ladies are doing well! We stayed pretty warm and cozy under the covers last night. We wrapped up the dog in a fluffy blanket and he stayed there all night! He was so cute and cozy. :) Here's a photo of our two kitties cuddled up on our bed with us under some sweat shirts, LOL. They normally do not even like to sleep on the bed! We got a new estimate that the power will be back by Friday morning... so a few more days! We have hot water though and the house really isnt too bad with a sweatshirt and sweat pants :) Lots of cuddle time with DH!! :hugs:

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
Aw bless them Jokerette! They looks so snug!
I dont blame you about wanting to eat all the sweets either - Im feeling like I need to eat something sweet this afternoon while at work. My yogurt at lunchtime just didnt cut it!!

I can't wait until all the candy stops being on sale. I've been buying (and eating!) too much!

:haha:
We only had 3 trick-or-treaters! ...oh well more candy for me :rofl:

You look so pretty tiger :flower:

OK I'm just gonna ask.....What is V-day? I hope I am not totally dumb here but I have no idea and have seen it before but never asked.

Viability day hun! Its 24 weeks in the UK and Im presuming its pretty similar for most of us around the globe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->