February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

hello can I join you guys? I am due the 16th xx

Hi friend! :hi:

GG is a pretty cool chick :D

Hi friend :)

hello can I join you guys? I am due the 16th xx

if your name is a reference to the show, i'm already your biggest fan LOL.

haha it actually is! but not because I watch it. I couldn't think up a name and the advert came on :haha:

LOL, i'm addicted. its a horrible vice, but i can't help it. im a tad old for it *covers face* but at least i've given up jersey shore! HAHAHAHA

jesse has been pretty good actually ! he knows that there is a baby (or bubba holly as she gets called) in there, and if he sees a baby he gets all excited and kisses my belly :cloud9:
everyones costumes look great !!!
here is my attempt at looking nice for the day for the cup ! (it was a great day actually, i really enjoyed myself !)
face, trying to get a photo of my shoes (excuse the messy bathroom lol !) and the bottom of the dress with the shoes .
View attachment 289212

View attachment 289213

View attachment 289214

You look so pretty! And I love the dress!

Happy November 1st, ladies!!

Halloween went well for us. Last year we ran out of stuff to give out after 1 HOUR. Trick or Treating on base (this one, anyways) is from 530-8pm...and I'd thought we had a lot of stuff. So during the sales last year I bought a TON. It lasted us pretty much all night. By the end all I had left to give out were the sticky frogs, lol.

So today I went to Target and Walmart and bought TON TON TON of stuff to hand out. Mostly candy, but some other little things. I was disappointed that Target only had one bag of Playdoh left and Walmart didn't have theirs on sale! That was a HIT with the little ones this year. Ah well.

Let's try again...

Last night - Dh & I with our puppies!

Attachments

• IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 10
I used to be OBSESSED with Gossip Girl. Haven't seen it in ages. xD But welcome, GG! :D

I'm so exhausted. TWO more days of work this week, then a 3-day weekend! :dance: Cannot wait!

It's hubby's birthday today so we're waiting on our special dinner to finish so we can eat. Steaks, potatoes and corn. YAY! :D

thankyou ladies :hugs: :blush:
i really enjoyed myself ! it was nice to dress up and feel good about my self for once !

well 9am here on wednesday, im heading to the mainland to buy a few things. im going to buy some paint and wooden letters and mini canvases and make some decorations for the nursery! will post pictures while im doing them. ive never done anything crafty before so we shall see how we go !!
also im buying jesse a little fish ! its his christmas present but im so excited to see his reaction i cant wait ! i know hes going to love it ! hes so obsessed with fish, everytime we go near the ocean he constantly says 'fishy fishy'and he cries his little eyes out when we leave and says 'bye bye fishy'. hes going to be so excited !!!

Hey ladies! I'm back! We got an unexpected snow storm on Saturday that left us with no power for about 4 days! I thought I was gonna go crazy!!

I got an ultrasound yesterday! I can't believe my little girl is almost 2lbs!!!! We got to sneak a peak at the 3D ultrasound as well, the pictures are a little blurry but it was much more clear when we were there. We think she has my nose!!!! SO excited!!

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/eleblanc999/Baby%20LeBlanc%20Feb%202012/103111-25Weeksand2Days.jpg

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/eleblanc999/Baby%20LeBlanc%20Feb%202012/103111-25Weeksand2Days3D.jpg

How is everyone else feeling?? Anyone else getting snow yet?? I am so bummed out that my city canceled Trick or Treating for the kids yesterday :( I was looking forward to seeing all the little ones dressed up in their costumes! They postponed it until next Sunday, hopefully people will still have some Halloween spirit!!! Sorry if I'm bringing up old subjects, I have to go back and catch up on a LOT. I wonder if any of you ladies dressed up at all :)

Holy cow Zombie! :shock: i can't believe you are only an hour from me and you went 4 days without power?!?! thats crazy! we got ours back at 3pm on sunday.

Holy cow Zombie! :shock: i can't believe you are only an hour from me and you went 4 days without power?!?! thats crazy! we got ours back at 3pm on sunday.

Manchester I guess got hit really hard. When I called the electric company they told us we may not have electricity til Nov 5th! But the power was finally restored a couple hours ago and I swear I could hear nothing but people cheering for the next 5 miles haha

:cloud9:ok, so i had to come on to post a little love rant!!!:cloud9:

so, we all know pregnancy does RANDOM things. I have been having the most intense pain in mhy left knee cap. not even muscle pain, but bone pain!
it comes and goes every few days, and began to act up again last nite.

well. jeni is at work until midnight tonight :( it's their busy season, and so for a few weeks has to run the afternoon shift. anyway, i decided to take some of this mommy/bump time for a bubble bath and book. normally i like hot baths, but because i dont want my little monster to get too uncomfy, I only stay in a few mins.
I wanted a good soak this time, so made it just luke warm, and Scarlet is apparently very much a fan.

She kicked so hard, she was making the water ripple.
and of course, when I lay back, my tummy pops up out of the water, and I noticed she wasn't kicking anymore. I began to splash the water up over her, and she went CRAZY! lol. she kicked and wiggled and played for so long. I must have done it for a good half hour... all the while, laughing hysterically all alone in the tub. LOL.

I can't BELIEVE how much I love her already. I've had the most draining day today, and she's put me in such a wonderful mood :kiss::cloud9:

Thank GOODNESS for babies!!!!! :cloud9:

Manchester I guess got hit really hard. When I called the electric company they told us we may not have electricity til Nov 5th! But the power was finally restored a couple hours ago and I swear I could hear nothing but people cheering for the next 5 miles haha

Thats crazy! Ours went out around midnight Sunday. We called in the AM and they said there were over 190,000 homes without electricity (at that point). We got about 5 inches of snow, but i guess it was more because the snow was heavy and wet, so if it was more wet in Manchester i could see that...i hope you guys are staying warm! I know Jokerette is in Mass and she too is without electricity....you guys should just come to my house for a sleep over :haha:

Thats crazy! Ours went out around midnight Sunday. We called in the AM and they said there were over 190,000 homes without electricity (at that point). We got about 5 inches of snow, but i guess it was more because the snow was heavy and wet, so if it was more wet in Manchester i could see that...i hope you guys are staying warm! I know Jokerette is in Mass and she too is without electricity....you guys should just come to my house for a sleep over :haha:

we honestly didn't even get that much snow, but since the snow for some reason decided to come before the leaves had a chance to fall off the trees, it just did lots of damage around the city. Lots of wires getting pulled down and stuff. The weekend was still fun though. I love cuddling with DH in the dark. We were giggling like little kids. It was great!!

Hey ladies! I'm back! We got an unexpected snow storm on Saturday that left us with no power for about 4 days! I thought I was gonna go crazy!!

I got an ultrasound yesterday! I can't believe my little girl is almost 2lbs!!!! We got to sneak a peak at the 3D ultrasound as well, the pictures are a little blurry but it was much more clear when we were there. We think she has my nose!!!! SO excited!!

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/eleblanc999/Baby%20LeBlanc%20Feb%202012/103111-25Weeksand2Days.jpg

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/eleblanc999/Baby%20LeBlanc%20Feb%202012/103111-25Weeksand2Days3D.jpg

How is everyone else feeling?? Anyone else getting snow yet?? I am so bummed out that my city canceled Trick or Treating for the kids yesterday :( I was looking forward to seeing all the little ones dressed up in their costumes! They postponed it until next Sunday, hopefully people will still have some Halloween spirit!!! Sorry if I'm bringing up old subjects, I have to go back and catch up on a LOT. I wonder if any of you ladies dressed up at all :)

Hey Zombie! I love your ultrasound photos!! As for the storm it seems like we're in it together! :) I'm still without power going on 4 days... Now they are saying maybe Friday?! We're doing lots if snuggling :) it seems like alot of us February mommies are East Coast and New England!

Welcome GossipGirly! Haha I must admit I do like the show! Cheesey but cute!!

:hugs:
I worry about you ladies without power. You seem to have such a good attitude about it, though. Hope it gets turned back on SOON!!

I am so sorry to all of you ladies that are still without power!! I am glad we do not get that many winter storms, last year was the first time it snowed here (and stuck) in such a long time!!

I have a kinda rant/question I would like to get an opinion from you lovely ladies on:
My best friend and I have been BFFs for almost 8 years, we got especially close when we got pregnant at around the same time when we were 15. She is the reason I am with my DH. She moved 2 doors down from me when she and her DH separated 2 years ago, which gave us more time together. This summer a new girl moved into our neighborhood and we did not meet her until the kids started school in August, and she is nice (a little dramatic, but still nice), enough that we consider each other friends.... but now my BFF is spending all of her free time with this girl and leaving me alone and ignores me... she hasn't been even so much as texting me until close to 230 in the afternoon. I know that she is at the girls house because I can look out my back window and see her car in the girl's yard (since 11). DH is supportive, but he is like "I told you it would happen". It not only bothers me that I am being ignored, but now my BFF is trying to go out partying and drinking EVERY weekend, and I think that one night a few weeks ago she even left her kids (5 and 3) and her 8 YO sister home ALONE!! She has changed so much since spending all of her time with this girl, and in my opinion my friend knew when she had her son at 15 (like me), that this meant no partying every weekend. I don't think that it is fair that my friend is leaving her kids and this girl's DD with her 15 YO brother to go drinking every weekend. Am I wrong for feeling this way, what would you do?? I have seriously considered telling her soon to be ex-DH about the weekend that she left the kids home alone, my DH has thought about it too as the two men are friends, but he doesn't want it to come between her and I...

sorry it is so long, I just didn't know where else to go :shrug:

Wow.
Sounds like a tough situation. :hugs:
You've been friends for so long, it would stink to lose her as a friend...
Personally, I would bring it up to HER, not to her DH or anyone else. The primary concern right now, after the safety of those kids, of course, is your relationship with her. And if she is still at heart the girl you've been friends with for all these years, she'll sit down with you and talk about it and be happy you're concerned.
I hope she didn't actually leave them home alone, though.

hey ladies,

well my baby boys room is almost finished!! just got a little more painting to do and then get everything back in there! my friend is making my curtains for the room seems as I couldnt find any to match the room and the bedding perfectly without spending a fortune so I just bought 3 single bed sets and she is making 1 into a cot quilt and bumper set - one into a set of curtains and the 3rd is staying as a single bed set for Blake, so now we will all match! although she is going away this weekend so I will have to wait until next week for these :-(

lovely scan pics zombie, so jealous! I want another scan!

cant believe how long some of you guys are still without power!! thats shocking!

anyhow - hope you are all well, I'm going nursery accessories shopping!

TeQuiro, that is a tough situation. :( im sorry :( It sounds like she is not the same person she used to be. Even so though I would not go to her ex-DH without first talking to her and expressing your concern. If you do I fear you will never get your friendship back to where it was before. Do you like the new girl? Maybe the 3 of you could hang out more together? Its hard but sometimes friends do grow apart, but I am sorry you are going through this :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->