February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

^ Yesterday - 2x and this morning...but havn't thrown up yet-thank God! lol
I started the B Vits yesterday. So it should dissolve a little.

Hi girls, i appreciate the warm welcome, but the :witch: just got me. i cant believe after all of the second lines I got on my tests that this is happening again. :cry: I should of known better. i feel like the girl who cryed wolf. Please dont add me as a Feb. mom because looks like i am out. :cry:

:hugs:

Hi, can i join in ladies please, by my workings out im due 23rd of feb. So excited to be here again but a lil nervous as its soooo early. Be great to start getting to know a few of you so we can carry on this journey together. Heres wishing us all a happy healthy 9 months xx

Hi, can i join in ladies please, by my workings out im due 23rd of feb. So excited to be here again but a lil nervous as its soooo early. Be great to start getting to know a few of you so we can carry on this journey together. Heres wishing us all a happy healthy 9 months xx

Hi there! :hi:
Im due the 22nd (i think).
EKK! So excited for us (and eveyone else :dance:)

feeling very sorry for myself today :(
havnt been abe to eat much the last few days and i feel so weak and drained today i could :cry:
i really hope this stops soon :cry:

Hey, it's wierd and exciting (and HIGHLY nerve-racking) to be here, but I'm joining in with the ladies who are due on Feb.14th...I'm 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant.

Here's hoping to a smooth ride, and a healthy baby at the end of this journey for all of us!

Hi Guppy thanks for the warm welcome!! And we are only a day apart, so our journeys will be similar! How you feeling? I dont really believe it yet as i just feel tired but then my lil boy dont keep still for a second so thats normal lol.......bring on the MS then i will be happy!!!!!

Hi Guppy thanks for the warm welcome!! And we are only a day apart, so our journeys will be similar! How you feeling? I dont really believe it yet as i just feel tired but then my lil boy dont keep still for a second so thats normal lol.......bring on the MS then i will be happy!!!!!

haha. I have been very tired (even before my :bfp:), I have been moody (like a royal bitch...poor dh :blush:), and Ive been nauseous since yesterday :sick: (havn't vomited yet though-thank God). This is #2 and so very different than my first! I was very energetic, never had morning sickness, and was very chill and stable with my emotions...not so much this time around! haha

how are you feeling? Do you have any plans to meet up with a care provider soon?

My goodness! Every time I turn around there are a ton of new Feb mommy's!! Congrats everyone!!!

Hello! I'm jumping in too, just had four BFPs yesterday, so I'm due February 18, 2012. So excited!

Ohh maybe your having a girl this time round then Guppy????? lol
Im gonna ring up my midwife friday and arrange my booking in app, they dont usually see you here until your 8ish weeks!!! Im so much more stressed with this one, think its because i found out so early, its the only one of my children ive actually tried for, so its gonna be a long 2 months till we get to that 1st scan and see lil bean is really there....

Hello! I'm jumping in too, just had four BFPs yesterday, so I'm due February 18, 2012. So excited!

Congrats Swalumni. You are due on my wedding anniversary :happydance: I am due 1 February. Isn't this exciting?

Ohh maybe your having a girl this time round then Guppy????? lol
Im gonna ring up my midwife friday and arrange my booking in app, they dont usually see you here until your 8ish weeks!!! Im so much more stressed with this one, think its because i found out so early, its the only one of my children ive actually tried for, so its gonna be a long 2 months till we get to that 1st scan and see lil bean is really there....

I totally understand. I found out wicked early too (like at 3 weeks and 3 days! :shock:) so i feel ya there.
I have a meet and great and birth center tour next week, but i dont think they are doing anything medical/prenatal...would be nice though!

Congrats Swalumni. You are due on my wedding anniversary :happydance: I am due 1 February. Isn't this exciting?

This is kinda funny, because Valentines day is my 4th anniversary, and there are soooo many ladies due on Valentine's day!!! Everyone in my family says that I should be late those 4 days so it can be born on my anniversary, but I don't want to be in the hospital on my anniversary. :nope: :haha:

Hi girls, i appreciate the warm welcome, but the :witch: just got me. i cant believe after all of the second lines I got on my tests that this is happening again. :cry: I should of known better. i feel like the girl who cryed wolf. Please dont add me as a Feb. mom because looks like i am out. :cry:

So sorry hun!!! :(

Can I join you girls - according to the calculator I'm due Feb 13th but don't go in for my first appointment until a week from Friday. :flower:

Can I join you girls - according to the calculator I'm due Feb 13th but don't go in for my first appointment until a week from Friday. :flower:

Still pretty meh. A week and a half left until my appt. Just living for the day! How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->