February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

night, was that in Oklahoma? Kind of scary that an earthquake can happen so far inland... I saw that on the news and I was like, :saywhat:

Yay for 3rd tri, Junebugs!! :yipee:
Yay for no GD, Zombie!! :yipee:

I feel like you all are so far ahead of me... :( I still have a long ways to go to double digits... But I know it will go fast as soon as I get there... so trying not to rush it. :)

an earthquake! they have been so strange lately!

JuneBugs- Congrats on 3rd Trimester!!!!
Zombie-So happy you passed!!! thats awesome!!!

ASF, i went to the mall today and got 2 pairs of maternity pants...they are so freaking expensive though! But glad to have them bc i was rotating only 2 pairs before and thats just not doable!

I have been wearing yoga style pants, or just been wearing my jeans and tucking the buttons in and wearing long maternity shirts. :haha: I have like 1 pair of actual maternity pants, I have some overalls and a skirt that are maternity, but it is chilly right now.... I might be back into the overalls before the baby gets here if it is like last year and 100 on New Years Day!

I have a couple of pairs of Maternity jeans from last time and a pair of "work"/dressy trousers, but mostly if I'm just staying in the house it's jersey fabric tracksuit bottoms or better still PJ bottoms all the way! :blush: :haha:
Went looking at new bras yesterday and the word "maternity" stuck in front of the thing adds about 20% to the price tag. Nice.

Nice!
Motherhood maternity has a sale going on. Its buy 3 nursing bras get one free!

I also tried on some winter jackets...im VERY small chested...everything fit good except in the boobs! ....someone was not thinking when they designed that coat! :dohh:

I have the opposite problem :lol: I have huge boobs. :holly: Bit like that.... :haha: So need lots of support.

tiggertea, I didn't realize we have the same EDD!! Yay for v-day tomorrow!!

I have four pairs of maternity pants... one left over from last time that don't fit very well and so I rarely wear them. The other three I bought from Burlington for $15 each and I loooooooove them! Burlington is the best for maternity, I have found.
I am going to need a maternity coat very soon. My regular coat barely zips! I'm excited to shop, but concerned about the price. You would think they would make maternity clothes cheaper since we are only going to wear them a few months, right? :wacko:
Since coats are so expensive anyway, I'm thinking either consignment (though I'm not sure where around here) or just a regular coat in a bigger size. Even a man's. I don't care so long as it's warm and covers my belly!

I have my "maternity" coat from last time too. It was a regular coat, in a size bigger than normal, but the key thing was it was a "swing" style coat, so double breasted style buttons over the boobs then just drapes nicely over the bump etc.

I know! I couldn't believe the price of the coat when i tried it on! It was $85! :shock: like WTH?! I mean, iim only going to wear it a couple times and thats it, it is insane! The cute ones different fit my bust...im betting if it didn't fit mine its not going to fit anyones bc im so flat chested! The other one, i didn't like. It was a puffer coat...im already a cow i dont need to add marshmellow to the list! :haha:
If anyone finds anything nice, that is actually warm enough, please send me a link :flower: I am having trouble finding anything warm. There are lots of really cute fall like jackets (with the wool orwhatever thats made of), but they are NOT warm enough for New England winters :cold:

Oh my gosh, no... I would imagine it's going to get pretty cold here in OH, too. I'll let you know if I find anything... I'll probably look at Burlington and online... Do you have a Burlington up there?

We do :D I totally forgot about it though :dohh: We moved here from central PA almost 2 yrs ago, but in central PA we dont have Burlingtons, so i never think of it! Maybe i can go tomorrow to look! If i find cheap maternity pants there, im gonna buy those and take the other ones back to Motherhood Maternity that i just bought today! Im gonna go look online and see what they have! Thanks hun!

Ugh. Just browsed amazon. Not much. I'm sorry, but a belted sweater is NOT a coat. And like you said, I don't want a puffer!! Starting to think a larger coat is going to be the answer. :(

Oh my gosh, no... I would imagine it's going to get pretty cold here in OH, too. I'll let you know if I find anything... I'll probably look at Burlington and online... Do you have a Burlington up there?

so i looked on burlington website, and i found the maternity, but i dont see an option for coat and when i searched "maternity coat" nothing came up...do you have an actual link for the maternity coats there? I can't seem to find them. :blush:

Burlington is the BEST for maternity. So far I've bought three pairs of pants and three shirts and it cost me about $70 total. Can't beat it. :)
We have a Motherhood at our mall, and they have gorgeous stuff, but they are so expensive I don't even go in!

No... IMO, Burlington's website is pretty much useless unless you're shopping baby stuff. I think you just have to go.

okay, thanks! i'll probably go tomorrow :D

i was just gonna get a larger size coat, but im so short i cant do that :nope: the arms are WAY too big and then i practically float in it because its way too long...being short is awesome! haha

This is the coat i tried on today from motherhood maternity...basically, if you have nipples...dont waste your time! :haha: it wont fit! :nope:

https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=979950070&MasterCategory_Id=MC8

This is the coat i tried on today from motherhood maternity...basically, if you have nipples...dont waste your time! :haha: it wont fit! :nope:

:rofl:

I'm just wearing my normal coat, won't do up any more so just wearing a scarf to cover the gap!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->