February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I have been wearing zip up sports sweaters...but i have to leave them unzipped :blush:...and they arn't very warm :nope: so this isn't gonna work for long.

I just tried on a coat someone had given me that is a 12P... and I think it's going to fit. Two of the buttons popped off so will need sewn back on anyway, so I might not put them back exactly where they were... Might not be warm enough for the really cold days,though.
Still going to go look at Burlington and see if I can find a deal. :)

These seeem to be the warmest ones ive found that arnt marshmellow coats. Apparently the Japanese women are the only ones that like to keep warm during winter! :haha:

https://www.dinodirect.com/se-Coldproof-warming-maternity-coat/

Im thinking of getting this one, but im going to wait until we go to Burlington tomorrow.
It's Asian styled but its what im gonna have to go with if i dont find anythign tomorrow. ive search the internet high and low and have not found anything else warm or price worthy if it was warm.
https://www.dinodirect.com/maternity-outerwear-coldproof-warming-thick-large-puffed-collar.html

Those look warm and the prices are reasonable... I've never heard of that site before-- is it reputable?
Haha "Pocket design looks casual and is practical that you will love it although and this pleasure surely will influence your baby from the healthy way" Not quite sure what that means... :haha:

:haha: i went to penn state with lots of Asians...their english is quite funny.
as far as i know its reputable, but im gonna look for reivews online if i do decide to purchase.

Okay, so based on my quick short...im not sure if they are legit or not :shrug: ...some ppl really liked them (and their prices) but the only downfall was how long it takes to ship (a month). other ppl hated it and said dont' waste time/money...so idk...im hoping i find something tomorrow at Burlington.

No time for a proper read back :coffee: But thankyou for all your comments :friends:

It was an emotional day saying :wave: to my Best Friend on Friday....We are both pregnant too, so this was us.....

:cry: :sad2: :cry: :sad2: :cry: :sad2: :cry: :sad2: :cry: :sad2: :cry: :sad2: :cry:

Yesterday was another tough day...Had to re-home my 10 year old Beagle dog :cry: The new owners are lovely though & I know she'll have a very happy time, she even has a new Beagle boyfriend :winkwink:

No time for a proper read back :coffee: But thankyou for all your comments :friends:

It was an emotional day saying :wave: to my Best Friend on Friday....We are both pregnant too, so this was us.....

:cry: :sad2: :cry: :sad2: :cry: :sad2: :cry: :sad2: :cry: :sad2: :cry: :sad2: :cry:

Yesterday was another tough day...Had to re-home my 10 year old Beagle dog :cry: The new owners are lovely though & I know she'll have a very happy time, she even has a new Beagle boyfriend :winkwink:

Oh hun... :hug: , just remember it is going to be hard but you are also going to make WONDERFUL new memories where your going! I'm sure your Beagle will we happy with her new BF ;)

KellyC- :hugs: thinking of you today! :(
-------------------------------------------------------

RE: Coat conversation- I almost bought a coat yesterday at Kohls... but its soooo expensive to buy a winter coat anyway, not to mention maternity.... It was $150, on sale for $90, but i still couldnt bring myself to do it. I can still fit into my regular coat for a bit longer then i think i might just wear DH's or maybe borrow my MIL's or something..... though that might be insulting, ah!
-------------------------------------------------------

We just listed our small little car on Craigslist and put it on the front lawn for sale... family vehicle here we come! ;) DH is thinking a mid-sized truck with a larger interior cab. We borrowed my brothers for a while and loved it and it was easy to load a car seat in and out... and it will be some great reassurance to have a truck if I go into labor in the middle of a snowstorm!

Hi ladies! Just a quick check in from my phone as I'm sitting waiting for hubby. I had a wonderful weekend with the ladies from my family, though I ended up coming home with a sinus infection! :( lol. So I'm feeling horrendous today and sadly have too much to do before returning to work tomorrow... so no sleep for the weary it would seem! :haha:

My sister made me an amazing mei tei carrier amongst other baby things, and I got the swing I wanted, a pack and play, my travel system and a bunch of clothing, books, etc. I'm so excited!!

So now I'm selling a brand new mei tei since I don't need 2 haha. I can't even believe the one my sister made, it's incredible!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and hugs to Kelly during her big move!

Ooh, lovely! My mum made my mei tai too, I love it. She also made a mini one for my daughter to carry a doll when I carry the baby.:flower:

grr, the coat issue!
I'm very tiny, so one of the coats I had that was too big before, is justttt able to zip up now, but it's a fall coat... and being in Canada, I def need a parka. I would also LOVE one that goes mid-thigh length, as it gets super cold here.
If anyone comes across one that doesnt cost a fortune, pls let me know, lol.

Also;
I put a breast pump on my baby registry for the shower, but my ex- SIL has 2 daughters, and she only breast fed the 2nd of the 2 (shes about a yr old now), and only for a few weeks. She said she had the first years breast pump. im not sure if it's the single or double, but she asked if we'd like it.

I've never used a breast pump (obviously, as this is my first LOL)
if i have it sterilized, do you ladies think it would be sanitary enough to use, or would you recommend just keeping one on the registry?

HELP! hehehe

pregnancy hormones are making me crazy today (in real life... not on BnB)! I am feeling defensive and emotional and i know its over the top and im not being rational. grrr.... so annoying! Just venting to you ladies who I know will understand and love me anyway.
:dohh::nope::sad2::huh::devil::juggle::sad1::tease::sulk:](*,):twisted::evil::?#-o:growlmad:

awww, sorry to hear jockerette. i HATE the mood swings. i get like this out of nowhere sometimes *big hugs* just make a little tea, and give yourself a few mins of breathe time :)

im not sure if it's the single or double, but she asked if we'd like it.

if i have it sterilized, do you ladies think it would be sanitary enough to use, or would you recommend just keeping one on the registry?

HELP! hehehe

defiantly fine :) x

:hugs: jokerette. Sorry it's been a bad day!!

Sterilized from someone you trust, I'd accept it. Personal choice IMO but I know people who've done this. My sister intended to lend me hers but it appears she may need it longer haha so I will likely be buyin one when baby comes, so long as I can bf. :)

grr, the coat issue!
I'm very tiny, so one of the coats I had that was too big before, is justttt able to zip up now, but it's a fall coat... and being in Canada, I def need a parka. I would also LOVE one that goes mid-thigh length, as it gets super cold here.
If anyone comes across one that doesnt cost a fortune, pls let me know, lol.

Also;
I put a breast pump on my baby registry for the shower, but my ex- SIL has 2 daughters, and she only breast fed the 2nd of the 2 (shes about a yr old now), and only for a few weeks. She said she had the first years breast pump. im not sure if it's the single or double, but she asked if we'd like it.

HELP! hehehe

I bought a breast pump off ebay when we first started TTC (about 16 months ago!!) It was listed as new, but going by the way it was packaged I think it may have been used a couple of times.
Steralised it will be fine though.
Think of it this way, If you went into a strangers house and they offered you a cup of tea, would you refuse because they had previously used the cup? (unless of course their house generally looked unclean and you couldn't trust their washing up skills.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->