February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi Ladies

I've finally been able to catch up with everyone's posts. You ladies talk allllloooottttttt :haha:

Welcome to the new ladies and :hugs: for the ladies having a rough time.

I need your advice please. For just over a week I've been experiencing really bad pain on my pubic bone. It's just on the bone. It's sooooo sore when I try to get out of bed or if I've been sitting for too long. This is my first :baby: so I have no idea if this is normal or what it could be.

Apart from that, I'm doing great. Still loving the pregnant feeling though I am getting a bit more tired these days. My 4D scan has been booked for 17 November, I'm so excited. Can't wait to see my little girl again. She was asleep at my last scan so I'm hoping she's up and active for the 4D.

I hope you are all well and I'll try and keep up with this group much better from now on :winkwink:

hmm.. IDK maybe just the way baby is lying? or maybe you have a little SPD, google it :) Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) xx

Im so sorry, no time to read back & check how everyone is doing I miss keeping up with you :friends: Hope you are all well

Ive just taken DD to 'baby group' where she didnt really enjoy the yoga they had on this week, clearly not her thing! But I couldnt really join in either, as it was geared toward 'getting your stomach muscles back' etc!

She loved the songs & dancing though~ bless her :cloud9:

Im off to my consultant appointment in a bit, it would be the one where they book my babies 'birth day' , but as im moving to Australia, not sure what the point is, but they said they still want me to go! :shrug:
Which is a pain, as they only have 3pm+ appointments, so ive had to get someone to collect DS2 from school :dohh:

Oh, and tomorrow is my 1 hr GD test. I'm really not looking forward to it. I don't eat a lot of sweets and I DEF don't Drink a lot. I don't know how I'm going to choke the stuff down! Ewwww!!!

I did mine a couple weeks ago and the stuff didnt taste that bad i thought... GOOD LUCK! I didnt hear anything back from my Dr. so i assume everything was fine. (no news is good news here) :)

I know! I couldn't believe the price of the coat when i tried it on! It was $85! :shock: like WTH?! I mean, iim only going to wear it a couple times and thats it, it is insane! The cute ones different fit my bust...im betting if it didn't fit mine its not going to fit anyones bc im so flat chested! The other one, i didn't like. It was a puffer coat...im already a cow i dont need to add marshmellow to the list! :haha:
If anyone finds anything nice, that is actually warm enough, please send me a link :flower: I am having trouble finding anything warm. There are lots of really cute fall like jackets (with the wool orwhatever thats made of), but they are NOT warm enough for New England winters :cold:

I didn't buy a coat yet but a girl at my church is a week ahead of me in her pregnancy and she just bought an empire waisted reg coat looks pretty cute and then she can still wear it after.

Just checking in - hope everyone is doing well!!
GD test tomorrow - Fingers crossed all will be ok!
Hi to all !

Hi Girls!

I just read back 15 pages...and still think I missed a few. :)

Hope all of your cold weather gals are able to find coats for great deals! I'm lucky I still have lots of room in mine for the time being thanks to my little bump... but if I have/Mallory has a large growth spurt, I'm going to need something larger!

Best wishes to all of you ladies moving! JP, I hope you and hubby end up exactly where you want to be. My sister is currently stationed with her husband in Hawaii, and they don't love it like they thought it would. She's sick of chasing lizards out of her house. haha

I had another shower yesterday, this time for my husband's side of the family. It went great! I got my crib bedding, and my mom and I put in the crib last night. I LOVE it SOOOO much! I can't wait to add a few more decorations and take some real pictures for you guys. For the time being though, I have attached a picture of her crib.

For my first shower, my sister organized and it had on the invitation:

In lieu of a card for baby and mother,
please give a book with your thoughts in the cover.

Mallory's little book shelf is full! I'm so excited to have a great variety for her already.

I can't believe I'm in third trimester. I remember when I started on BnB, I had just found out I was pregnant, and was so scared of another miscarriage. I would see all these women at 30 weeks and pray it would be me. OMG I'm almost there! Ladies, I am so happy for all of us. All of these gorgeous little boys and girls we are adding to our families. Makes me teary eyed.

Yay! We're in the home stretch!!

Attachments

• Mallory's Crib.jpg
    Mallory's Crib.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 6
I can't believe I'm in third trimester. I remember when I started on BnB, I had just found out I was pregnant, and was so scared of another miscarriage. I would see all these women at 30 weeks and pray it would be me. OMG I'm almost there! Ladies, I am so happy for all of us. All of these gorgeous little boys and girls we are adding to our families. Makes me teary eyed.

Yay! We're in the home stretch!!

I know what you mean, i felt the EXACT same way! I am so proud of all of us aswell.:hugs:

that is a cute idea about the books!!! :) I think I'd be slightly worried about duplicates though, and not being able to return them because of the handwriting inside.... but on the other hand all the personal notes will just be priceless, and a few duplicates to keep in different places never hurt anybody! :)

So scary to hear about the Earthquakes, hope everyone is doing ok. What a strange time we are in with all the natural disasters!

Great idea about the empire waist coat. If anyone sees any cute ones keep us posted! :)

Night, I was trying to enter into Guppy's and it posted under yours, so you have 2 guesses from me.... sorry!!
Guppy I put FB for knowing you, that way it throws it off a little!

I just made one: :)
https://www.expectnet.com/games/BabyMendezCoello

Guppy, I'm saying FB as well, just to throw things a bit as well.

I can't believe third trimester is... HERE essentially. Holy crap! Where has time gone?!

:dance: Ladies, we are rounding the final bend!!!

Have so much to do this week, it's crazy! We booked our class at the hospital for December 3, so I'm excited... and nervous. Maternity ward tour was yesterday and oh, was it lovely! We set up the travel system and played with that a bit, and tonight I want to set up the swing after my haircut. Though we are running out of space with the baby's room not being finished yet, so I think Chris will make me wait. :haha: My GT test is Friday, next appointment is next Thursday... then I go every two weeks until... week 37? I forget when I start my weekly visits.

Hubby is very enthralled with the maternity ward, as am I - he says he's stayed in hotels with less pleasant accomodations before, and I agree! So we're getting eager. He got a little tipsy last night drinking beer while setting up the stroller and he goes, "I just want my daughter to BE HERE already!" It was pretty cute. :D

He got a little tipsy last night drinking beer while setting up the stroller and he goes, "I just want my daughter to BE HERE already!" It was pretty cute. :D

That is so sweet! Made me giggle too, as it sounds just like my husband after a couple. :)

Hi Ladies!!!

Congrats on making it to the 3rd for those that are just hitting it, and those that will just around the corner, you will see a lovely baby in no time.

Just stopping in to let you know it was a BFN and details are posted on my journal. Thanks again for your thoughts, TEQUIERO, JOKERETTE, TIGER, ALMOST, SAPHIRE, and SPARKLEZ.... :hugs:

Looking forward to more amazing scans and pics from you all!

MrsMM24 :( im sorry this wasnt your cycle... sending :dust: your way for your next cycle, and I just know that sometime soon your baby of your dreams will come to you, xoxoxox

these guessing games are so fun!!! i just took a guess on everyones and I made one myself :) feel free to take a guess!!!

https://www.expectnet.com/games/Anarah

Ive answered everyones poll :D Thanks for doing mine!

TeQuiero- i forgot to change how long i think *he* will be (i guessed :blue:) :dohh: i should have put 21 inches down but now i cant change it. BOO!

Hey ladies.. just caught up on the latest posts.. still a few weeks to 3rd tri here.. although wednesday is VDAY.. :) yay.. I cant wait for these babies to start being born so exciting.. I too have looked at coats.. but havent gotten anything yet.. hope i dont have to be out in the cold too much lol..

Is anyone else feeling overwhelmed.. i feel so overwhelmed some days at how much i still have to do.. time is going so fast.. November already.. its going to be thanksgiving, then christmas and then it will be jan.. and we will be one month away.. when i think of it like that i feel like there is soo much to do.. and with having a 2 year old already.. the time gets away so easily..

MrsM: :hugs: Sorry it was a bfn love! Will keep praying for you and wifey!! xo

MrsMM, I am sorry that this wasn't your month! :hugs: KMFX that it is happening very very soon!! You are in our thoughts!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->