February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Oh engineergirl I'm sorry :( get lots of rest and let everyone shower you with attention. Do you have netflix start watching seasons of a show you never watched before and eat lol

Ugh. I've started writing my first paper today (1 of 10...) and my brain is just not into it. I actually have about a page and a half and only need 2 but I KNOW that what I'm saying is just not making sense. And I have a whole section missing! And this paper has a part 2 which is a power point presentation! Pain in the butt. I realized yesterday that I REALLY need to get going on this because NEXT week we head home for a week and a half (won't get any done then) and we don't get home until almost December...and this class is over Dec 31! Yikes!!

JP- This is why I did cosmetology during HS so I could be done. Ugh not for me.

OK so my mom booked my shower for January 8th. Same as where we had it 5 yrs ago w DS. Yay! Although seeing all you guys having them now makes me wonder but then with Thanksgiving and Christmas when would it be right? A girl at my church is due a week before me and she is having her shower a week after me so I fell a little better.

I so don't want to think about what to do for dinner. I just wanna get under my covers and watch tv and veg out.

JP- This is why I did cosmetology during HS so I could be done. Ugh not for me.

OK so my mom booked my shower for January 8th. Same as where we had it 5 yrs ago w DS. Yay! Although seeing all you guys having them now makes me wonder but then with Thanksgiving and Christmas when would it be right? A girl at my church is due a week before me and she is having her shower a week after me so I fell a little better.

I so don't want to think about what to do for dinner. I just wanna get under my covers and watch tv and veg out.

:thumbup: I don't even know why I'm doing this! It's my last class and I'll have my Masters in Education with a couple concentrations. But I do NOT plan to be a teacher!! I have enjoyed a couple of the classes, but most...blah. I'm completely over it. I know that it's just this LAST CLASS but even that's not helping!!

Yey!!!! Our shower is going to be the Saturday before Thanksgiving. But that's because that's when we'll be home (other than Christmas) so it worked! We'll probably do some sort of lunch with friends here in January.

We are moving to Houston!! His report date is 30 July so we have plenty of time, though that can change. I can breathe because that means no moving with a tiny baby and plenty of time of pack!!! Phew!! Now I can be excited!!

Yay! So happy for you guys!:happydance:

Saphire, if it wasn't for the holidays I'd be having mine closer to the birth date. :) the families just agreed that with distances, traveling and snow, they wanted them sooner - especially the long island crew haha - than later. And since my MIL lives 2 hours away I told her I wasn't traveling after Christmas for my comfort hence why she ended up aiming for November. So your date is fine :) if I was due one month later I'd definitely have mine closer to her date. I just know after Christmas traveling I'm going to be exhausted and since I will still be working FT I am hoping to kind of savor that last month. ;) Otherwise shed be begging us to come out for new year and my birthday (jan 22) and such and yeah... no wayyyy.

EngineerGirl, I would be working on cross-stitching, I like it and it gives you something beautiful for the baby's room, or even a blanket or bib... It does take some patience though :)

Our baby shower is supposed to be at the beginning of December, as far as I am aware of!! :haha:

JP; yay! congrats on the houston move :)

Engineer girl; OMG, im so sorry to hear all of this... but super happy that you and bump are doing well. I'd take the bedrest time to watch some sort of series; greys, or gossip girl, or something silly and fun :) im also an avid reader, so i'd make dw (or dh in your case, LOL) hit up a chapters for me before it begins. please keep us posted, you'll be in my prayers :) and SUPER CONGRATS ON V-DAY

Saphire; I'm only 25 weeks tomorrow, but my shower is nov 26th! LOL. my wife is throwing it, with the help of her sis, and they thought it'd be smart to do it before christmas, as to not inconvenience anyone. I will admit, though, that it does feel a tad early for me. i'll only be 27.5 weeks at that point. but i AM very happy that it gives us loads of time to shop for whatever things we dont get, without leaving us too short on time.

hope everyone else is doing well! I'm HOPING that we'll get Scarlets nursery painted this week. if not, then next. i'm getting too impatient. lol. Any nursery updates??

I just re-requested to join the FB group, btw. My pic is Ariel. Deleted my old FB page, long story, so I made one to creep on the group. ;) <3

JP; yay! congrats on the houston move :)

Engineer girl; OMG, im so sorry to hear all of this... but super happy that you and bump are doing well. I'd take the bedrest time to watch some sort of series; greys, or gossip girl, or something silly and fun :) im also an avid reader, so i'd make dw (or dh in your case, LOL) hit up a chapters for me before it begins. please keep us posted, you'll be in my prayers :) and SUPER CONGRATS ON V-DAY

Saphire; I'm only 25 weeks tomorrow, but my shower is nov 26th! LOL. my wife is throwing it, with the help of her sis, and they thought it'd be smart to do it before christmas, as to not inconvenience anyone. I will admit, though, that it does feel a tad early for me. i'll only be 27.5 weeks at that point. but i AM very happy that it gives us loads of time to shop for whatever things we dont get, without leaving us too short on time.

hope everyone else is doing well! I'm HOPING that we'll get Scarlets nursery painted this week. if not, then next. i'm getting too impatient. lol. Any nursery updates??

No nursery updates for us! I still need to move Dh's office stuff into our "closet" (it's huge) so that we can bring the furniture home!

Have a lovely baby shower 'almost momma' :kiss: I wont be online to wish you it nearer the time....So saying it now :winkwink:

Anyone having any cravings? I have major cravings for red meat..steak mainly also having craving for kebab meat :haha: I think maybe my iron is low :haha:

My cravings are sweet things & fizzy drinks! :blush:

I also crave sleep :sleep: But dont get much of that!

My cravings are sweet things & fizzy drinks! :blush:

I also crave sleep :sleep: But dont get much of that!

:haha:

nah I dont really but It is not because of baby, I just cannot sleep!

I had a private gender scan at 15 weeks :)

Alright girls....

Here is my nursery, we JUST finished all the wainscotting after 2 WEEKS!!! It took for ever to paint and cut but it is FINAL DONE!!! (sorry about the messy floor, I had not vaccumed yet :) ). The room was just white before.

Attachments

• nursery.jpg
    nursery.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9
Looks great Junebugs!! Ours is now painted but we need to do the trim and chair rail. Hopefully this weekend I will have update photos!! :) haha

I finally have a house so I can start with my nursery soon!!!!!!
We've had to resort to renting instead of buying :( but I asked if we were ok to decorate and as long as we put it back as it is when we leave we can do anything to it!

Not had ANY cravings which is a shame! In fact my pregnancy has been soooooooo boring (not that Im complaining because I wouldnt want it any other way!!!!)

And not having a private scan either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->