February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Dizzy, I added you on the group on FB.

I have been craving different foods, like Japanese and Chinese mostly, but then at night (at bedtime) I really want something sweet!

I've been craving meat, especially steak, for months now! Mmmmm steak. It's so funny because with DS I had a huge meat aversion.
Pretty sure my iron is just fine with all the meat I've been eating!

Great color Junebugs!

The only thing I kinda crave is milkduds. I have 5 boxes left lol. I have eaten 6 boxes in a little over a month lol but at least it was a craving that started late in the pregnancy.

My DS is waking up early every day with the time change ugh it is so not good for me. 6:15 today and I know it may be normal for some of you:tease: It's not for me I am an 8 am girl. So much for the last 3 months of rest lol.

If I could sleep in until 8am I would be in heaven. :haha: but man what a time change! He's intent on keeping you up momma! ;)

That looks great Junebugs!!

I crave on and off... Raw steak has been one of the things I've craved a few times now... :S I like really rare steak regularly!! Other than that it's just been varying things, nothing I can really pinpoint. I was the same way with Evey! Though I guess jalapenos might make the cut - I have sat down with a jar of pickled jalapenos a couple of times now and just nommed them... :S

My son has woken up at 5:45 every morning since the time change.
I am a zombie.
I consider it practice for February. :)

Ugh, isaiah is not taking well to the time change either :nope: he has always been a VERY early riser (like 6am), but man, he was up BEFORE the crack of dawn that day!

...a member of myfitness pal??

I was on there when NTNP and im anxious to get back on after Elliot is born. Is anyone on there that i could add? It would be nice to have MFP buddies that were in similar boats, aka mamas trying to lose the baby weight

FACEBOOK GIRLS:

Did someone with the first name of Teri request entrance? Just want to make sure it's not some random person! :) And I can't remember if I already read that someone requested it!

Sorry that was me - I sent a pm to.. someone.. but probably the wrong person =)

I was on there when NTNP and im anxious to get back on after Elliot is born. Is anyone on there that i could add? It would be nice to have MFP buddies that were in similar boats, aka mamas trying to lose the baby weight

I was!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it. such a great tool. I have not done anything since my BFP but I will def be back when I give birth.

Ladies! Do we have any new members/updates for OP in last 2 days? I've been running around like a headless chicken (and still am!) so haven't been able to keep checking. :dohh:

:hugs: to all that need them!

I will join my fitness pal!! I hear good things about I and will need motivation to lose post-baby!! :haha:

FACEBOOK GIRLS:

Did someone with the first name of Teri request entrance? Just want to make sure it's not some random person! :) And I can't remember if I already read that someone requested it!

Sorry that was me - I sent a pm to.. someone.. but probably the wrong person =)

We all try to do it together, no worries! We just like to make sure no creepers get added! :) You should be good now!

Finished 1 (really, 2) paper! 9 more to go! Really, doesn't that sound like nothing?? ONLY 9 papers. And they're fairly short, usually 2-3 pages, but still...ugh! Lol

I was!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it. such a great tool. I have not done anything since my BFP but I will def be back when I give birth.

Yay! What is your user name so i can add you now? (i have a big feeling i'll forgot to ask once #2 is here :blush:)
Mine is Falling2Grace

I will join my fitness pal!! I hear good things about I and will need motivation to lose post-baby!! :haha:

It is very good! I only used it for 1-2 months and i lost 8lb...which doesn't sound like a lot but im also battling an underactive thyroid and have great trouble losing weight. Ive tried many things and i would be lucky to lose 2lb per month, but with MFP i did 8 in aboue 1.5 months. The community on there is such a motivation!!! and if you follow the calorire intake then it will probably work for you! (most ppl dont eat enough! And that was actually my issue, it slows metabolism when you dont eat enough)

there is a pregnancy section and its quite good, if anyone is interested...obviously the goal is not weight loss but its still fab :D

Saw MW today. My iron levels are low so she was going put me on iron tablets, but got carried away in conversation and she forgot to sort the prescription so I'm going to buy some next week.

I found out a little about my abnormal antibodies. I have anti-e and now have to carry a card around with me incase I get run over or something. It's either a result of my blood transfusion or I'm e/e (which I have to be to have the antibodies) and OH is e/E, liam being e/E will transfered the E into my blood and caused the anti bodies. If Amelia is e/e then there is no risk to either of us. If she's e/E and my blood transfers into hers during delivery then she could be fine, she could be slightly affected and jaundiced or possibly worst case scenario would be that she wouldn't make it. But from what I've seen worst case is very rare.
It means that I won't be getting my homebirth and I'm going to have to FIGHT to get ito the midwife-led centre (its part of the hospital.) I don't even think I'll be allowed a water birth. If I lose the battle then I'm in consultant-led delivery and the thought of being back there where I had Liam terrifies me. I'm convinced I'll have a panic attack when we get there and end up with an EMSC.

I had to have more blood taken today..but the MW couldn't do it so she's given me a form to go to hospital with tomorrow. I hate my tiny veins!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->