February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

JuneBugs, the nursery looks great!

EngineerGirl- oh no! I'm so sorry youre on bedrest! But it sounds like that is the best thing for litting baby girl in there. Maybe your DH can go out to a craft store and pick up a cheesy paint by numbers or a rug/latch hook kit. Something you can do while resting and taking it easy. I'd also check out some TV shows on demand... Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth... something easy and girly :) Youre in my thoughts! How are you feeling now?

...a member of myfitness pal??

I was on there when NTNP and im anxious to get back on after Elliot is born. Is anyone on there that i could add? It would be nice to have MFP buddies that were in similar boats, aka mamas trying to lose the baby weight

I was!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it. such a great tool. I have not done anything since my BFP but I will def be back when I give birth.

Yay! What is your user name so i can add you now? (i have a big feeling i'll forgot to ask once #2 is here :blush:)
Mine is Falling2Grace

I will join my fitness pal!! I hear good things about I and will need motivation to lose post-baby!! :haha:

It is very good! I only used it for 1-2 months and i lost 8lb...which doesn't sound like a lot but im also battling an underactive thyroid and have great trouble losing weight. Ive tried many things and i would be lucky to lose 2lb per month, but with MFP i did 8 in aboue 1.5 months. The community on there is such a motivation!!! and if you follow the calorire intake then it will probably work for you! (most ppl dont eat enough! And that was actually my issue, it slows metabolism when you dont eat enough)

there is a pregnancy section and its quite good, if anyone is interested...obviously the goal is not weight loss but its still fab :D

same as here. It's been my username for everything since aol chat lol
saphire76

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry Amanda about what your going thou, i understand how hard it can be going back to a place you had such a bad experience with.

:hugs: Amanda. :(

Ladies, I'm selling my Mei Tai Baby carrier! I just purchased it, in case anyone remembers me being wound up about that haha, and then my sister made me one for my shower. Since I'm working on starting up my own business for when the baby arrives (a whole other long story :haha:), I'm working on expelling the items I have at home and do not need.

Before I posted it anywhere else, though, I wanted to let ya'll know in case anyone was interested. :) I'll attach photos; it's a legitimate Mei Tai Baby. It's beautiful and, to my knowledge, was used once. It's in perfect condition, no-smoking home, and I will gladly wash it before sending, just in case the Monster's puppy fur got onto it (as it somehow gets onto anything). I'm asking 40 OBO for it, willing to negotiate. ^_^ Like I said, no pressure I just wanted to throw it out there before I post it on any of the other BW sites and such. It's a lovely carrier, but I already ordered a RS from BBB and now have two Mei Tais and somehow ended up with 2 Bjorns... :shrug: So something has to go, my house is getting smaller by the minute!

(just realized... I never read the rules carefully enough. maybe telling you about it isn't allowed? I should go check that out before they ban me or something xD)

Attachments

• Mei Tei Sale 001.jpg
    Mei Tei Sale 001.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Mei Tei Sale 002.jpg
    Mei Tei Sale 002.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Mei Tei Sale 003.jpg
    Mei Tei Sale 003.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Mei Tei Sale 004.jpg
    Mei Tei Sale 004.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
love your manicure! :D

there is a section on BnB for selling stuff...your posting could be within the BNB guidlines (i dont know as ive never checked into it), but you could also post it on that section of BNB :)

They better not ban you for posting it in here! LOL I know there's the actual selling part of the site, but I like to think of this thread as "ours"!!

It's LOVELY. I wish I could buy it but I know John would not be happy if I spent 40$ on a carrier when we have a sling my mom gave us. This one is Much nicer though!!!

Swan, I love it!! IT is beautiful... if you let me talk to my DH, I think I can talk him into it (since I will need all the free hands I can have with 3 kids :haha:) and it is going to come out of my money from school!!

Amandad, :hugs: I hope that you will at least be able to be in the midwife part, I will hate for you to be stressed out again! You are in my thoughts hun!

OOOOH, I just noticed that exactly 3 months from tomorrows date (my time hehehe still 9:27 on Wednesday here) it will be my due date!! :happydance:

My computer died last night while I was trying to look up guidelines :haha: but my account isn't gone so... ;) surely tequiero, by all means take your time. :) I'm in no rush and to be honest I love it. such a nice carrier! but I have so many around now and I know I will never use them all.

I want to learn to make them... that would be amazing! haha

My GTT is tomorrow :(

How is everyone? Happy Thursday!!

Oh hey Guppy, didn't you say your family is from the State College area?? If so, how's that going for them with the JoePa madness? :/

Congrats JP!!!

Oh I made my account for fitness pal! I am swanxxsong. How original ;)

Hey ladies..

Hope your all well.. Hit V-day yesterday.. so baby is officialy viable.. :) which is wonderful.. another milestone.. now heading to 3rd tri.. lol hard to believe how fast pregnancy is going.. with my first seemed to take forever..

Had my 24 week checkup and all is going good.. next one is the glucose test on dec 7th.. which i need to fast for.. not looking forward to that.. no water no nothing.. and a 45 mins drive to the hospital.. ugh think i may sneak something small.. even a cup or water lol

3 months and 19 days & I will be meeting my little girl .. woooh!

Hey ladies..

Hope your all well.. Hit V-day yesterday.. so baby is officialy viable.. :) which is wonderful.. another milestone.. now heading to 3rd tri.. lol hard to believe how fast pregnancy is going.. with my first seemed to take forever..

Had my 24 week checkup and all is going good.. next one is the glucose test on dec 7th.. which i need to fast for.. not looking forward to that.. no water no nothing.. and a 45 mins drive to the hospital.. ugh think i may sneak something small.. even a cup or water lol

It sucks that some of you have to fast! For mine all I couldn't do was not eat for 1.5 hours before that. I could have water during the 1.5 hrs. But once I had the drink, then I couldn't even drink water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->