February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hia Ladies, I'd like to join you :) I'm due around 5th feb... with baby number :D, am excited and very very bloated feel like a house side already!

i can never keep up with this thread theres so many of us lol.

welcome to the new ladies, hope everyone is doing ok x

Well, there will not be any lack of business for OB's around the world with all of us!! It is great that there are so many of us to share our pregnancies with, lots of support!!!! :)

Thanks Ellitigg, and congrats to you too! How are you feeling?

Can I join you girls - according to the calculator I'm due Feb 13th but don't go in for my first appointment until a week from Friday. :flower:

Still pretty meh. A week and a half left until my appt. Just living for the day! How about you?

Off and on, some days i feel like %^$ others i am good. My breast hurt off and on and i have been having off and on nausea, bloting aswell. Othere then that i'm good.

I just got my second HCG results, they were at 15903. So i think that is good. Still waiting to hear from my OB for my first appt. and scan.... it's so slow here!!!

Hi ladies!! Cautiously joining in .. at 3w 4days-ish!! I'm so excited, we have been trying for 6m or so now for a sibling for Reuben. I'm so nauseous already its crazy! And flipping exhausted... which is what has convinced me it's for real, I was so exhausted the first time round!

EDD: 25th February 2012.

WOW. 2012 is a leap year. Who's baby is gonna be born on the 29th of Feb!!!!
from wikipedia...

A person born on February 29 may be called a "leapling" or a "leaper".[12] In common years they usually celebrate their birthdays on February 28 or March 1.

For legal purposes, legal birthdays depend on how local laws count time intervals. For example, in Taiwan, in common years, the legal birthday of a leapling is February 28, so a Taiwanese leapling born on February 29, 2000, legally reaches 18 years old on February 28, 2018.

If a period fixed by weeks, months, and years does not commence from the beginning of a week, month, or year, it ends with the ending of the day which precedes the day of the last week, month, or year which corresponds to that on which it began to commence.  But if there is no corresponding day in the last month, the period ends with the ending of the last day of the last month.[13]

In some situations, March 1 is used as the birthday in a non-leap year since it is the day following February 28.

Technically, a leapling will have fewer birthdays than their age in years. This phenomenon is exploited when a person claims to be only a quarter of their actual age, by counting their leap-year birthdays only. In Gilbert and Sullivan's 1879 comic opera The Pirates of Penzance, Frederic the pirate apprentice discovers that he is bound to serve the pirates until his 21st birthday rather than until his 21st year.

^ I thought it was a leap year!...well for as far overdue as i go...if i went the same amount over due based on ovulation....and my labor last 30 hours again :dohh:...i will have a baby on...February 2nd...damn :haha: JK! Hope this one is ENTIRELY different labor than Isaiah! I am hoping for less than 30 hours this time, and i could do without the 100% back labor :wacko: ...oh and not going nearly 2 weeks overdue :dohh: haha
...one can dream lol ....i sorta hope i go overdue and give birth the 29th! lol

Can I join you girls - according to the calculator I'm due Feb 13th but don't go in for my first appointment until a week from Friday. :flower:

Still pretty meh. A week and a half left until my appt. Just living for the day! How about you?

Off and on, some days i feel like %^$ others i am good. My breast hurt off and on and i have been having off and on nausea, bloting aswell. Othere then that i'm good.

I just got my second HCG results, they were at 15903. So i think that is good. Still waiting to hear from my OB for my first appt. and scan.... it's so slow here!!!

I really wish they would the the HCG for me. That would make me feel so much better!!! I'm glad you're feeling "good" though, lol.

Thanks Ellitigg, and congrats to you too! How are you feeling?

Tired, bloated and...don't know? At the moment it's hard to feel I'm pregnant and I keep getting pains on one side. I'm hoping it's just all the gas! (tmi sorry). Waiting until 12 weeks for a scan in the UK is like some kind of torture. Other than that I'm good. Anyone else been trying to figure out how much cash they'll have (or not) on maternity leave? I get so confused with all the tax and what not.

I need to :sleep: now :) Nini Feb ladies (I'm officially 6 weeks tomorrow - woot!)

emzo79, aliwnec10, ladygogs, LakensMommy11, mom and ttc, Tobaira, navywife86, kbkb, OliveLove, AveryATL, wookie130, saphire76, swalumni, Louise N, GingerNut, Guppy051708, mindyb85, tiger, suzielou3, Nicoleoleole, LolaAnn - congratulations all and welcome!!

Guppy051708 - I'm here!! Had a poorly sick baby yesterday so had a day off and look what I've returned to!!! All these new mummies to be!

If I've missed anyone, please forgive me, there were a lot of pages to catch up with! :flower:

emzo79, aliwnec10, ladygogs, LakensMommy11, mom and ttc, Tobaira, navywife86, kbkb, OliveLove, AveryATL, wookie130, saphire76, swalumni, Louise N, GingerNut, Guppy051708, mindyb85, tiger, suzielou3, Nicoleoleole, LolaAnn - congratulations all and welcome!!

Guppy051708 - I'm here!! Had a poorly sick baby yesterday so had a day off and look what I've returned to!!! All these new mummies to be!

If I've missed anyone, please forgive me, there were a lot of pages to catch up with! :flower:

Thank's for doing all that work!! :)

How are you feeling so far?

Wow, so many new mommies! It's incredible! Still getting caught up with all the posts, but I hope everyone is doing well.

So I just had my first ultrasound this morning -I'm around 6 weeks 4 daysish. Had an IUI, so hence the early ultrasound. My husband and I were utterly but pleasantly surprised to see not 1 baby, but 2!! Long story short, I didn't think I had any chance of having multiples so it was a HUGE shock.

Baby B's heart rate was on the low side so they prepared us for a "vanishing twin", but whatever the outcome, I'm just happy they are there, with heartbeats and in the right place!! I have pics but haven't scanned yet. They're pretty much blobs at this point, but how neat to see the little heart flickering away.

Anyway, that's my update! Sorry haven't been here for awhile but minds been really preoccupied worrying about this ultrasound. xx

Thank's for doing all that work!! :)

How are you feeling so far?

:sick: :haha: MS caught me about a week ago I think and I've been vomitting ever since! I had it throughout the entire pregnancy with my first so I'm really hoping it goes soon.

Wow, so many new mommies! It's incredible! Still getting caught up with all the posts, but I hope everyone is doing well.

So I just had my first ultrasound this morning -I'm around 6 weeks 4 daysish. Had an IUI, so hence the early ultrasound. My husband and I were utterly but pleasantly surprised to see not 1 baby, but 2!! Long story short, I didn't think I had any chance of having multiples so it was a HUGE shock.

Baby B's heart rate was on the low side so they prepared us for a "vanishing twin", but whatever the outcome, I'm just happy they are there, with heartbeats and in the right place!! I have pics but haven't scanned yet. They're pretty much blobs at this point, but how neat to see the little heart flickering away.

Anyway, that's my update! Sorry haven't been here for awhile but minds been really preoccupied worrying about this ultrasound. xx

oh my gosh!! twins!!! how exciting! double congrats!!! :friends:

hi girls! i'd like to join. according to my lmp i'm due february 8th, but i don't go to the doctor for confirmation until the 21st. i wasn't planning on ttc until september/october but our little surprise gave us our BFP a week ago today! i'm very anxious to tell family, but also scared because i have a 1 year old LO and i'm afraid of my parents reaction...i know it probably won't be a good one. congrats to everyone else in this group on your BFP's!!! :)

Why would your parents react badly? :hugs:
I haven't spoken to my mum since the 24th when I told her and she reacted badly. She knew we'd been trying for 9 months so you think she'd have been pleased for me :cry:

Last time I told her I was pregnant with my son, she threw a fit and told me how it was the biggest mistake. We lived in the same house and didn't talk for weeks. She is very negative about some things...i'm so very afraid to tell her, as we are very close...and I don't want it to be like it was last time. Sorry to hear about your mom reacting badly too...:hugs: why cant they just be happy for us?

Wowee! Congrats! :D

hi girls! i'd like to join. according to my lmp i'm due february 8th, but i don't go to the doctor for confirmation until the 21st. i wasn't planning on ttc until september/october but our little surprise gave us our BFP a week ago today! i'm very anxious to tell family, but also scared because i have a 1 year old LO and i'm afraid of my parents reaction...i know it probably won't be a good one. congrats to everyone else in this group on your BFP's!!! :)

Why would your parents react badly? :hugs:
I haven't spoken to my mum since the 24th when I told her and she reacted badly. She knew we'd been trying for 9 months so you think she'd have been pleased for me :cry:

Last time I told her I was pregnant with my son, she threw a fit and told me how it was the biggest mistake. We lived in the same house and didn't talk for weeks. She is very negative about some things...i'm so very afraid to tell her, as we are very close...and I don't want it to be like it was last time. Sorry to hear about your mom reacting badly too...:hugs: why cant they just be happy for us?

My mum reacted better this time. The first time I told her via Facebook Chat (not ideal, but we live in different countries and I couldn't call her) and she basically said "Why!?" and vanished... Then slowly came round, but couldn't understand why we rushed things (she was 32 when she had me, I was 19 when we conceived DD). This time she was in shock, but more supportive. I guess she realised from last time, her reaction won't change the fact I'm having a baby! Better to be happy and involved from the start (especially now she adores my DD) instead of bitchy and distant. She has seemed a little weird about it still, but at least she's not making me feel bad every time I speak to her!!

Same situation here, she is wild about my son...She goes crazy if she doesn't see him for one day. Your story made me feel better, hopefully my mom will be supportive this time too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->