February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

EngineerGirl- oh no! I'm so sorry youre on bedrest! But it sounds like that is the best thing for litting baby girl in there. Maybe your DH can go out to a craft store and pick up a cheesy paint by numbers or a rug/latch hook kit. Something you can do while resting and taking it easy. I'd also check out some TV shows on demand... Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth... something easy and girly :) Youre in my thoughts! How are you feeling now?

Day 2 1/2 of bedrest is going OK so far. I was pretty down last night and feeling like my body is a failure for not being able to carry this baby normally but my mom and friends are keeping me company throughout the day which helps. I've crochetted one baby hat (with a flower!) and one baby headband that I need to put a bow on yet and am starting in on my most ambitious project yet - a kimono shirt. I also caught up on The Office and have slept some, but could probably use more.

My medication is done (could only take it safely for 48 hours according to my OB) and now it's just a waiting game to see if my contractions totally stop. They haven't yet.

Love the Mei Tai! DH would kill me if I bought anything else though... Especially after buying that $100 Didymos...

I'm feeling really run down today. Need to get my act together and blend up some green smoothies etc to see if it helps!

This week seems to be going REALLY slowly for me.. DH didn't get home until 8-9pm last night, as he was at hospital with his dad who just had surgery, which I'm sure doesn't help with the lagging feeling. I wish it was the weekend already!!

Peawich has been sticking SOMETHING pointy out of me and pinching a nerve :lol: catches my breath and I have to stop what I'm doing until she moves...

My dr said it's better if I can fast for four hours before the GTT but I don't have to because if I'm going to fail, I will fail whether I fast or not.
And my test is at 10:30. So if I got up and skipped breakfast... by the time I got to eat something, it would be at least 11:30, and that's assuming the test was on time.
I'm having a bowl of cereal, gosh darnit.

Swan, he said we can get it!! YAY!!!

I have my glucose test Tuesday, and they told me I do not need to fast before it, but that once I start it NOTHING, not even a mint!! So, that means that I am taking it, leaving the house, dropping off DS2 with my mom, and then to the drs office to tell them that I drank it.... supposed to get to the office within 45 minutes of drinking it so that they can get my blood drawn on time!

Hey Girls :wave:

:yipee: Its my 'V' Day :dance:

Hope you are all doing Ok :flower: Im not gonna be online for a few days

Have a lovely weekend all ~ Speak next week at some point

Its my final countdown to emigration!! :plane: :argh:

Hey Girls :wave:

:yipee: Its my 'V' Day :dance:

Hope you are all doing Ok :flower: Im not gonna be online for a few days

Have a lovely weekend all ~ Speak next week at some point

Its my final countdown to emigration!! :plane: :argh:

Happy V Day!!!

Have you already told us where you're moving to? I can't remember! LOL

I just finished my second paper! 8 more! Now I just have to add in a prayer that I get good grades! I think I need a B to get my tuition assistance paid back. It's never been a problem...but my mind is NOT on my papers. I'd like the first two to be graded so I know where I stand! LOL

Hi all, my due date is 21st Feb but I'm having a section on 14th Feb. Team yellow :)

Will do a proper catch up in a couple of hours, but wanted to just say that I'm 5 minutes from them taking my blood and the nausea is horrific. I'm praying I don't throw up before they can take my blood because I do not want to do this test over again... >.<

Hi Ladies

Just popping in to say hi and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I hope you are all well. I'll catch up with your posts during the weekend. :hugs:

Hi to all the newbies!!

good luck swan - fingers crossed you arent sick!!!!

Yay for V day yesterday Kelly!

EngineerGirl - thinking of you, really hope you are both ok and your contractions stop! :hugs:

Thank God my test was at 7am so the fasting wasn't too bad. I managed to not lose my cookies but that was NO FUN. I are and still feel funny. Am pounding water to try and cleanse my system. Bleck!

Welcome to Lmac, Kirby and ggbaby!

Happy belated v day to kelly and rojo!

Awesome tequiero! I'm glad it's found a good home because it's a great carrier! I will PM you :)

Hugs to you Engineer. I hope you begin feeling better soon and that the contractions ease up on you. :hugs:

Congrats on getting through your papers JP!!

I want a nap. I had to be up at 530 to get to my test on time and now I'm trying not to doze during work haha. Oops!!

Welcome new ladies! Congrats to those who have reached V day. Every day from here on out means your baby is closer and closer to being ready to be here!

Day 3 1/2 of bedrest is going well. DH has today off of work and we went to bed absurdly early last night and I slept in. He made eggs in a hole for breakfast for me, which is awesome because he hates eggs so I never make them. I feel much better. I think sleep is going to help. I have at least one nap slated for today, I think.

I posted a question on second tri about the baby pressing up against my abdomen. It feels like half a contraction when she does it, as half of my abdomen goes hard and gets a bit tingly. Does that happen to you at all? I don't know why she loves cuddling up against there so much! This is the thread.

Welcome to all of our new ladies!!
Congrats to those who have reached their V-day!!

Kelly, I hope that everything is going well with getting everything together to move!! Thinking of you!

27 Weeks today! :happydance: Hopefully going to lunch at Olive Garden, really wanting soup, salad, and bread sticks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->