February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Wow, so many new mommies! It's incredible! Still getting caught up with all the posts, but I hope everyone is doing well.

So I just had my first ultrasound this morning -I'm around 6 weeks 4 daysish. Had an IUI, so hence the early ultrasound. My husband and I were utterly but pleasantly surprised to see not 1 baby, but 2!! Long story short, I didn't think I had any chance of having multiples so it was a HUGE shock.

Baby B's heart rate was on the low side so they prepared us for a "vanishing twin", but whatever the outcome, I'm just happy they are there, with heartbeats and in the right place!! I have pics but haven't scanned yet. They're pretty much blobs at this point, but how neat to see the little heart flickering away.

Anyway, that's my update! Sorry haven't been here for awhile but minds been really preoccupied worrying about this ultrasound. xx

WOW!! You must have been in so much shock!!! :)

BTW i just noticed your for Canada, what part?

This may be TMI...but...I have to ask! Anyone else not really having much nausea, but having diarrhea?? I have no symptoms as of now but tiredness, and running to the bathroom a few times a day. I have done a little researching and apparently its a common thing in EARLY pregnancy and it may have something to do with increasing progestorone levels.

mrsraggle- hope your LO is feeling better. Thanks for running this thread! :flower:

LadyBug1: wow! Twins :cloud9::cloud9: how exciting!!! :baby::baby:

i would have a heart attack if i had twins ! pretty sure id feint at the ultrasound.

Wow, so many new mommies! It's incredible! Still getting caught up with all the posts, but I hope everyone is doing well.

So I just had my first ultrasound this morning -I'm around 6 weeks 4 daysish. Had an IUI, so hence the early ultrasound. My husband and I were utterly but pleasantly surprised to see not 1 baby, but 2!! Long story short, I didn't think I had any chance of having multiples so it was a HUGE shock.

Baby B's heart rate was on the low side so they prepared us for a "vanishing twin", but whatever the outcome, I'm just happy they are there, with heartbeats and in the right place!! I have pics but haven't scanned yet. They're pretty much blobs at this point, but how neat to see the little heart flickering away.

Anyway, that's my update! Sorry haven't been here for awhile but minds been really preoccupied worrying about this ultrasound. xx

Thanks! And yes shocked! Hopefully all will turn out well.

I'm in Toronto, ON -pretty much downtown. And you?

I lived in Toronto all my life! I just moved to Ajax about 1 year ago. That's awesome, another canadian buddie!! :)

i would have a heart attack if i had twins ! pretty sure id feint at the ultrasound.

ha! yup, pretty much how i felt. I did a lot of WTF's, without the "F" part of course :winkwink:.

haha, lately ive been thinking about if i have twins too :dohh: i think its just that initial thing that most preggo women get...but idk....that would be nuts! i would have 3 babies under the age of 17 months! :shock:

I lived in Toronto all my life! I just moved to Ajax about 1 year ago. That's awesome, another canadian buddie!! :)

yay! I have a girlfriend out that way -bowmanville actually.

Okay anyone else getting sour stomach from different smells? :shrug: this pregnancy is sooo freaking different! I am so bothered by a ton of smells. Last pregnancy, i wouldn't even second think it! :sick:

ha! yup, pretty much how i felt. I did a lot of WTF's, without the "F" part of course :winkwink:.

i seriously think id be in shock and not talk lol. one newborn was hard enough, i dont know how twin mummies do it. props to them !

I just found pulled all these names from another thread i started before i found thisd one.... if you want to add them the list :)

February 9:
katieeandbump

February 12:
Jasmine79

February 14:
wookie130
Jims_Girl
gidge
MummytoSummer
SuzieRio
OliveLove

February 15:
jenniferttc1

February 18:
Mrs HM

February 19:
Jokerette
Louise N

February 21:
ArmyOfUs

:hi: Junebugs and Ladybug1, I'm in Ontario too! Peterborough to be specific :)

junebugs- your numbers are great!! im getting my second set in 5 hours time. getting nervous. tuesdays were 572 so hoping for a number like yours :) congrats

ladybug- wow twins thats amazing!! massive congrats! i would pass out lol that would mean 3 under a year and a half lol xxx

congrats to everyone on your bfps :happydance: xxx

Same situation here, she is wild about my son...She goes crazy if she doesn't see him for one day. Your story made me feel better, hopefully my mom will be supportive this time too. :)

Good Luck! I was all prepared for my mum to freak... She did say "*gasp* Can you even afford that?! I thought you were looking at houses?!" I was like..."Yeah and we can still get a house, this is America, so the houses are affordable!" :haha:

As awkward as it can make everything, at least you know it's just temporary and your mom will love your kiddos, even if she disapproves of your pregnancy to start with ;)

junebugs- your numbers are great!! im getting my second set in 5 hours time. getting nervous. tuesdays were 572 so hoping for a number like yours :) congrats

ladybug- wow twins thats amazing!! massive congrats! i would pass out lol that would mean 3 under a year and a half lol xxx

congrats to everyone on your bfps :happydance: xxx

My numbers were like yours at 16DPO (460) then i went back about a week later and got the 15903 so i am sure your numbers will be doubling well!! Your getting your numbers done within 2 days right (from what i read b4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->