February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

:haha: its only because they wouldnt listen to me !
i knew i should be receiving more from the government each fortnight than what i was. i tried asking so many times, showing them proof etc and no one listened to me ! well they should have lol.

I think ive experienced my first ever BH! Okay, im a nerd for being excited about that, but i never ever had them with Isaiah-not one! For the last couple days i have been getting this minor cramping at the top of my bump. sorta feels like menstrual cramping, but its only at the top and nowhere else. It only last a few seconds. Is that what that is? I thought so but i wasnt sure since i didn't have anything to compare it to.

for me a BH feels like someone is tightening a belt around my bump very slowly, bump goes rock hard

if you didnt see on fb ill post here too ...
my sister sent me one of the photos that she took :dance:
this is one shes not happy with though :shrug:
KrisnJonno.jpg

wow! that is a GREAT photo!!!!

Okay, so i my tummy didn't feel tight, persay, but when i felt it with my hands during, it was hard, and then when it went away it was super mushy...so i guess.

i would say it was a BH then ! yay for feeling one !
and thankyou :flower:

WOW theres alot off team pinks set for that month!

has anyone else noticed that some months its a blue month and other its a pink month!

xxxx

It usually balances out a bit more when all te yellow bumps are born x

^ yeah thats true.

Prior the the yellows being born, i have noticed this trend though. When i was in the August 2010 thread there were soooo many boys! This time, tons of girls, or so it seems

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all of the US ladies! I just wanted to tell everyone that I am thankful for the friends and support that I have found in all of you! :hugs: Thank you! :)

My BH feel the same-- like someone tightening a belt and my whole bump goes hard. :shrug: I had a few earlier on and have had more just over the last couple days. I think I've been under-hydrating because I was feeling the start of a UTI, too. So now my water bottle is my best friend and that is helping-- with both the UTI and the BH. :thumbup:
I never had them (or felt them, I guess) with DS. Weird.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, in the States and elsewhere!! :)

omg ahhhhh....

i have just got back from a routine Midwife appt and i have never been in so much pain :cry:

My midwife has been having alot of trainees in and todays trainee was brand new - she has only seen 4 other ladies.

Well i was happy for her to do everything but when i had the baby checked over she was asking if she could have a good feel of my belly - which i said yes oh course but she was pressing around for about 10 minutes but they where so painful. I asked if she found him yet and she said well it is my first time but i think i have found a limb.

well after that she asked to do the heart beat - which is fine but having a still born before i like to hear the little mans heart beat pritty much straight away. Well another 15 minutes later she finally gave up and asked my midwife to have a look for his heart beat but she was pressing so hard i could of cried, no wonder the little man hid away from her!!!

But now i am at home, i am struggling with the pain i feel as if i have been kicked 10 times in the belly :(

Awwwww, :hugs:
Sorry you had such an awful experience. I mean, I guess they have to learn on someone... but couldn't it be someone else?
:hugs:

i know she was very nervous because my situation had been explained to her before i got in there and she messed up on my bp too but she needs to be gentle.

Quick question though, where does your midwife measure from?

normally i get measured from the top of my bump to the pubic bone but today i got measured from the firmist part to the pubic bone :S

LOOKING GOOD TIGER!!!! I love that picture~ i don't know why she would not be happy with it?

I've heard that different people measure different ways and that's okay-- it just means you can only compare your measurements when made by the same person and not if different people measure you. And you can't compare your measurements to another pregnant lady unless the same person measured you. :shrug:

Of course, all this is hearsay because my dr hasn't measured me once yet. :shrug:

I think ive experienced my first ever BH! Okay, im a nerd for being excited about that, but i never ever had them with Isaiah-not one! For the last couple days i have been getting this minor cramping at the top of my bump. sorta feels like menstrual cramping, but its only at the top and nowhere else. It only last a few seconds. Is that what that is? I thought so but i wasnt sure since i didn't have anything to compare it to.

ooh, i have never had one. im scared i will be confused about BH vs. labor!

if you didnt see on fb ill post here too ...
my sister sent me one of the photos that she took :dance:
this is one shes not happy with though :shrug:
View attachment 300931
So cute! You look great!!

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all of the US ladies! I just wanted to tell everyone that I am thankful for the friends and support that I have found in all of you! :hugs: Thank you! :)

You too!!! I am SO THANKFUL for all of you ladies!!!

omg ahhhhh....

i have just got back from a routine Midwife appt and i have never been in so much pain :cry:
:( I'm so sorry you are going through that :( That sucks to be in so much pain after an appt!

------------------
Ladies I got my bloodwork test results back!
Gestational Diabetes glucose levels were well within normal range (111), so thats good! I believe they hope for under 140? So, thats a big releif. I hope everyone else fairs as well.
My hemoglobin (iron) levels were low though, down to 10.6 when they used to be 12.3. They hope for over 11, so I might be slightly anemic. I will either have to start taking an iron supplement up my iron intake with food. I know red meat is the best source but i have had such a meat aversion so I will talk to my doctor more about the best option for me. xoxoxox

Yay for no GD!! Good luck with the iron... do you have symptoms of anemia?
You know, it's funny. They say you crave meat with a boy, but obviously that's not the case with you. And with DS, I had a horrible meat aversion, too.
This time I've been craving meat. So... :shrug:

Jokerette, if you like spinach, it is a very good source for iron and vitamins. So, many of the yummy veggies that we like are great sources of iron, better than taking an iron supplement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->