February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

This may be TMI...but...I have to ask! Anyone else not really having much nausea, but having diarrhea?? I have no symptoms as of now but tiredness, and running to the bathroom a few times a day. I have done a little researching and apparently its a common thing in EARLY pregnancy and it may have something to do with increasing progestorone levels.

I was, but now I've started eating less (with the nausea) I seem to be getting more constipated now. I had the same thing with DD, though I don't remember it lasting as long...

Okay anyone else getting sour stomach from different smells? :shrug: this pregnancy is sooo freaking different! I am so bothered by a ton of smells. Last pregnancy, i wouldn't even second think it! :sick:

Yes :( I had the same issue with DD :( DH smelled really nasty to me and I couldn't be near him well into the second trimester. I'm trying to avoid really SMELLING him now, in the hope that I won't be REPULSED by him, lol.

DH cleaned up the house some and so now I can stand to be in my living room, but there is still a 'stale' smell that I can't shake and can smell on EVERYTHING.

I'm going to get some lipbalm with EOs which is supposed to help with nausea.

This may be TMI...but...I have to ask! Anyone else not really having much nausea, but having diarrhea?? I have no symptoms as of now but tiredness, and running to the bathroom a few times a day. I have done a little researching and apparently its a common thing in EARLY pregnancy and it may have something to do with increasing progestorone levels.

I was, but now I've started eating less (with the nausea) I seem to be getting more constipated now. I had the same thing with DD, though I don't remember it lasting as long...

Okay anyone else getting sour stomach from different smells? :shrug: this pregnancy is sooo freaking different! I am so bothered by a ton of smells. Last pregnancy, i wouldn't even second think it! :sick:

Yes :( I had the same issue with DD :( DH smelled really nasty to me and I couldn't be near him well into the second trimester. I'm trying to avoid really SMELLING him now, in the hope that I won't be REPULSED by him, lol.

DH cleaned up the house some and so now I can stand to be in my living room, but there is still a 'stale' smell that I can't shake and can smell on EVERYTHING.

I'm going to get some lipbalm with EOs which is supposed to help with nausea.
i couldnt stand the smell of my OH either! everytime i layed on him or he cuddled me i threw up, the smell was horrendous !! (i dont actually think he smelled lol i think it was just my hyperemesis lol")

Wow, so many new mommies! It's incredible! Still getting caught up with all the posts, but I hope everyone is doing well.

So I just had my first ultrasound this morning -I'm around 6 weeks 4 daysish. Had an IUI, so hence the early ultrasound. My husband and I were utterly but pleasantly surprised to see not 1 baby, but 2!! Long story short, I didn't think I had any chance of having multiples so it was a HUGE shock.

Baby B's heart rate was on the low side so they prepared us for a "vanishing twin", but whatever the outcome, I'm just happy they are there, with heartbeats and in the right place!! I have pics but haven't scanned yet. They're pretty much blobs at this point, but how neat to see the little heart flickering away.

Anyway, that's my update! Sorry haven't been here for awhile but minds been really preoccupied worrying about this ultrasound. xx

Hi Ladybug! Congrats on the twins....and sorry to hear one heartbeat was weak....think positive, baby 2 will be fine!!
If you dont mind, can you share your HCG doubling times? My maternal grandma had twins, so I am classified high risk for them...just wanted to check! My scan isnt till 8 weeks though, how boring!

Uggg, yes. I have had no real nausea, but frequent nosebleeds and lots of diarrhea, :wacko:. Glad to know I am not alone. My DH keeps running in and saying "are you sure that cheese you bought was pasturized?", haha...I keep telling him that the frantic dash to the bathroom has nothing to do with the cheese, and yes, it is pasturized.

He is sweet, though, and is now looking what is the best sugar alternative. I have normally enjoyed coke zero in a regular quantity, but am not sure that all of the artificial sugars are good - so when he brought dinner home tonight, he brought me a regular coke, which I thought was sweet.

:wave: hello! Glad I'm not alone...stomach rumbles with hunger but the nose cant stand anything

:hi: 21st im due .... anyways eles cant sleep ? anyone had mc b4 ?im so scared :cry: its taken 13mth ttc2 pls pls be sticky little beanie x

emzo79, aliwnec10, ladygogs, LakensMommy11, mom and ttc, Tobaira, navywife86, kbkb, OliveLove, AveryATL, wookie130, saphire76, swalumni, Louise N, GingerNut, Guppy051708, mindyb85, tiger, suzielou3, Nicoleoleole, LolaAnn - congratulations all and welcome!!

Guppy051708 - I'm here!! Had a poorly sick baby yesterday so had a day off and look what I've returned to!!! All these new mummies to be!

If I've missed anyone, please forgive me, there were a lot of pages to catch up with! :flower:

:flower: Hello!! thanks for the lovely welcome and hope your LO is better!!

@Ladybug - wow TWO! Amazing. I would love to have two just to only be pregnant once...hehe..but I think you make up for only one pregnancy by having soooo much more work to do when they're born.

@Julia - I live in Peterborough too but in the UK...yay!

I did have a little diarrohea at the beginning but not so much now. Currently trying to stave off ms with a positive mental attitude :D

Hi I'm due feb 8th and this is my first. it will b my 30th birthday on feb 2nd so no big party after all lol!

Wow, so many new mommies! It's incredible! Still getting caught up with all the posts, but I hope everyone is doing well.

So I just had my first ultrasound this morning -I'm around 6 weeks 4 daysish. Had an IUI, so hence the early ultrasound. My husband and I were utterly but pleasantly surprised to see not 1 baby, but 2!! Long story short, I didn't think I had any chance of having multiples so it was a HUGE shock.

Baby B's heart rate was on the low side so they prepared us for a "vanishing twin", but whatever the outcome, I'm just happy they are there, with heartbeats and in the right place!! I have pics but haven't scanned yet. They're pretty much blobs at this point, but how neat to see the little heart flickering away.

Anyway, that's my update! Sorry haven't been here for awhile but minds been really preoccupied worrying about this ultrasound. xx

Congrats!!!!
I'm actually jealous reading this. Twins are so cute. It will be amazing watching them play together when there toddlers!!!

ladybug congrats! I am so jealous I would kill for twins ;)
Thanks mrsraggle for running the thread!!

AveryATL that's so sweet of your hubby, I would def be trying to avoid artificial sugars to be on the safe side too.

hello ladies

i went to the docs on tuesday and my due date is feb 17th 2012 so can i wait here with you girls

also congrats to every one here\\:D/

Congrats Memeto :)

Do you ladies have any favourite movies to watch at the moment? I'm finding I just love anything cute and soppy at the moment...lol

hey can i join???

im due on the 3rd of feb and this is my 2nd bubs! first is a boy who is 2 at the moment and drives me bonkers haha

xxx

Nice! Im going to a free standing one as well.
I am pro natural too :D I had a water birth with my son in the hospital....had a great birth but hated fighting the system...and they were a WHO Hospital and said they encourage rooming in but then after delivery, off and away he went for 12 hours of "monitoring" :cry: ...i dont think i'll ever get over that...
Best of luck to you hun! Can't wait to hear about it!

Are you getting any early scans to find out if there are twins or not?

I actually found out that at this center they don't do scans until 18-20 weeks! It's going to be such a long wait, but birthing there will be worth it I think.

My first real appointment is July 11. I'll be pretty busy the next three weeks, so I hope it will pass quickly.

I have to fly in July, so I'm hoping I don't have a ton of MS. They did give me some samples of Mother's Bliss, though, which I thought I might use in place of my usual Dramamine. Has anyone tried this?

Hi Ladybug! Congrats on the twins....and sorry to hear one heartbeat was weak....think positive, baby 2 will be fine!!
If you dont mind, can you share your HCG doubling times? My maternal grandma had twins, so I am classified high risk for them...just wanted to check! My scan isnt till 8 weeks though, how boring!

Thanks! I have another scan next week, so we'll see how they are doing.

Yeah, 6 weeks is pretty early but I'm thankful I was able to have it done. 8 weeks is pretty early too -much earlier than the norm.

My HCG levels were monitored early on and were low to begin with. At 3+6 weeks they were 46; 4+1 weeks: 88 (not quite doubling), and then 4+3 weeks they went to 207. After that the doctor was pleased they were doubling within 48 hours and I stopped getting tested (way too stressful anyway), so I don't know what they are now. But I can tell you that the way they started out, they certainly did not indicate twins....

@Ladybug - wow TWO! Amazing. I would love to have two just to only be pregnant once...hehe..but I think you make up for only one pregnancy by having soooo much more work to do when they're born.

@Julia - I live in Peterborough too but in the UK...yay!

I did have a little diarrohea at the beginning but not so much now. Currently trying to stave off ms with a positive mental attitude :D

Ha! Agreed. My husband and I are very efficient... :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->