February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

that sounds about right for the formula.
Karicare gold plus (or aptamil) is the more expensive version of the normal Karicare. We had jesse on normal Karicare which is about $16-19 a tin, whereas gold plus (aptamil) is abour $28 a can !

big w is the best place to buy it. its a department store like Kmart and target etc but they are very good for price and will be cheaper than grocery stores like Woolworths/coles/iga etc.
Big W looks like this ...
https://www.epayaust.com.au/Portals/0/Big-W-Logo.gif

what suburb/state are you in ?

there should be a big W near you then :) they are very common and in most shopping centres

i finally got holly kicking a little on camera !!! yay :dance:
https://youtu.be/0JubN1aWIZM

from about 20 seconds in and at 55 sec she kicked then rolled lol

Hello ladies! We're back home so I'll be able to post regularly again!!

My mom was one of those rare people who went early with both her kids - about a week early with both of us, I think. I wouldn't be surprised if I went early too. Dh keeps telling me he's supposed to go to San Antonio for some recruiting/military crap...the THIRD week of January. Um, no. Based on when *I* am pretty sure I'm due...that's a week before. His butt is not leaving this state!!!

Hello hope you all had a good weekend, im waiting for my final gtt blood test fingers crossed the results are ok x

Finally back from our long weekend away for Thanksgiving - hope you all had wonderful weekends!!

I'm at work and SO restless. I envy the ladies checking out at 30 weeks :haha: I could use some rest! Ahh well, soon enough!

Almost done with my Chrismas shopping! :dance: woot!

Need to go catch up at work but hopefully I get a chance to read back on all the pages I've missed soon. Happy Monday all!! xoxo

Tiger thats lovely!!!! I've been trying to catch the little one kicking on camera but it seems like she knows when I grab my camera and she stops!!

Hi ladies. I'm starting to get really tired now and wish I could go on leave already. But I'm working until I'm 39 weeks so that I can use up all of my maternity leave when my baby girl is here. Do you think I'm leaving it for too late?

In other news we finally ordered bub's furniture. My parents actually did and saved us a fortune in the process. We ordered a beautiful sleigh cot that converts into a 3 quarter length bed when she's older. I can't wait to see my little princess sleeping in her cot.

Jellybean has been kicking lots lately and I think she's having lots of hiccups too. Please confirm for me...does the hiccups feel like a beating sensation lower down?

Only a few more weeks until Christmas. Do you have any special plans this year? I was planning on having Christmas lunch at my house this year but I guess that's not happening now. I'll be 34 weeks at Christmas so cooking and slaving in the kitchen is going to be out for me. So I plan on taking it easy and hope that someone else decides to have us over instead :)

no special plans here. We celebrated christmas with my folks while they up for thanksgiving (they live 10 hours away). We have no family here and hardly any friends so i think we will start our own tradition...usually we open gifts when we wake up, eat breakfast until our heart is content and then visit family (but obviously we wont be doing that). We do a Christmas Eve meal instead of Christmas day (so we dont spend all day cooking!) and then eat lefts overs on Christmas day...i think we may volunteer our time and go to a shelter to help pass out food or something...plus it would be good for DS to learn about the real reason for the season.

I HAVE BEEN FEELING SO NASEOUS :( :sick: i dont know if its a mix of being pregnant and taking the UTI antibiotic at the same time of my thyroid meds but i just want to throw up. Ugh, i thought i got rid of this at 19 weeks?!

i finally got holly kicking a little on camera !!! yay :dance:
https://youtu.be/0JubN1aWIZM

from about 20 seconds in and at 55 sec she kicked then rolled lol

Aw Tiger that's beautiful. Loved watching it. It's so cool that we are experiencing this together. I still smile everytime Jellybean kicks. It's such an awesome feeling.

Guppy-- just read on baby-gaga that nausea is back for week 27. Hormones, I guess. I mean, it could be the meds, too, but I just read that about 90 sec ago so had to share. :)

Guppy-- just read on baby-gaga that nausea is back for week 27. Hormones, I guess. I mean, it could be the meds, too, but I just read that about 90 sec ago so had to share. :)

We must have ESP! haha

oh great. I had really really bad MS this time around and i was hoping it was done for. ugh. I am trying my best not to throw up on DS when i bend over to pick him up. :sick:

AmaryllisRed - do you have a link for that? im interested in reading about it. this just seems too coincidental!

BabyA - I am working until labor begins or I'm written off, so I'm with you to the end chick!! LOL. We should start plotting how to sneak in some nap times during our day, eh?? ;)

Aw I'm sorry you're so nauseous Guppy! I've been combatting hellacious heartburn lately. Boo. :(

Here's a link to the nausea thing-- doesn't say much, though. :shrug:
I've had it off and on through the whole pregnancy so far. Pain in the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->