February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

14.5 inches long?!?! :shock: i can't believe how big our on board members are getting!

That explains all the unsolicited poking, though, doesn't it? I mean, that's more than a foot long... so no wonder there's always hands and feet and elbows and who knows what else poking out all the time! Space is getting tight... and lots of growing left to do!

GUPPY- Sorry about the MS... that's got to suck!!! :(

TIGER- SO CUTE!!! I love watching them roll around a kick !

BA- My last day of work is Dec. 29th!!! ONLY 1 MONTH LEFT!!! YAY!!!! But like i said before i get 1 year off and also 2 weeks after Dec. 29th will be my holiday weeks, therefore it's not that soon (about 3 weeks before my due date). If i was in the states though i would be working as close to my due date as i could since your don't get much leave after your little one is born.... I still can't get over that!

I live in the States and i can't get over it :haha: it really is ridiculous. We are THE ONLY developed country in the world without it...unless you consider 6 weeks off, not paid and not get fired from your job as mat leave :wacko: The US can be so backwards...but i wont get into that.

I am feeling much better now. I really hope these are just isolated events and not something thats going to keep occurring!

I think we will put up the Christmas tree tonight :D

Haha yeah the US is pretty backward in some aspects. :p I'm not going to disagree!

Having BH today. Ugh. I hate them so much. :( They (irrationally so) scare me more than anything I've gone through so far with pregnancy. LOL. Ten weeks seems so far away............ :haha:

I definitely have to agree that the way maternity leave here is, is really backwards! Most places don't offer any paid leave.

Have a doctors appointment tomorrow, hopefully it goes well, waiting to see how she measures. Cannot wait for the next few weeks to pass, I cannot wait for my next US!

Swan, I have been having a lot of Bhs lately too, Adelina is sitting really low... makes me wonder if she is making me be a little dilated already, sometimes it even hurts to dtd.... :shrug:

im trying to cherish all of hollys kicks and rolls, even if they are keeping me awake at night. towards the end with jesse they hurt so much, but after i had him i really missed it.

28 weeks today :dance:

i have another psychiatry appt this afternoon (its nearly 9am here), then my GTT tomorrow morning and then im going on a huge shopping spree for christmas/holly in town with the money that i got owed.
ive never had this much money to go out with before (im only taking $300 but still) so im ridiculously excited !!

I think that the fact that I love being pregnant so much is making me sad to think that this is the last baby that DH wants. I understand his point, but it still sucks... I am happy that I am going ot have 3, but I really love being pregnant!

My appointment is Wed, TeQuiero - :D looking forward to hearing progress. And ahh Aria's really low too sometimes! I'll get this pressure really far down there, etc. and I'm wondering similar things to what you mentioned. It's frustrating because I don't know what's normal and what is not haha. I haven't had sex in ages, because it's just uncomfortable with how intense the pressure is sometimes. :(

:hugs: to everyone feeling the effects of 3rd trimester. :flow:

i can't believe my next appt (on the 12th) is that last monthly appt. Then its biweekly! :shock:

Swan, unlike you, I have been able to have sex, but I feel bad for DH because once I O I have a lot of contraction like pain, and then I am no more fun :haha:. With DS2 he would not let us have sex, he would kick and push so that it would be down right painful!

Guppy, YAY for you getting to the biweekly appointments! So, after your 30 week appt you go biweekly, my drs do it after 28 weeks you are biweekly.

Is it sad that I look forward to the B strep test at around 36 weeks because I know I will be getting another ultrasound then?!?!

Hmmm... I go next Thursday for an u/s... at 28 weeks... then I am guessing I will start going every two weeks? I wasn't even thinking about that. But with DS, I went at 25 weeks then 30, 32, 34, 36, then every week. How exciting!! We're really getting down near the end, girls!! :wohoo:

AR it is so exciting that your US is so soon! I feel bad for the ladies who don't have 3rd trimester US. I know my office does it to make sure that the baby is measuring properly, has enough water, and is within a decent weight range. I still really want a 3d/4d ultrasound, but I hate to think about spending that much money on it.

yeah, well my next appt. will be when im 29 weeks. I think Bi weekly probably *could* have started at 28 weeks but because of how my appts. fell, it didn't happen that way. My last appt. was a week ago and so im actually cutting this one short by coming in 3 weeks instead of 4, if that makes sense. Although at my old OB/Medwife, i didn't start biweekly until 30 weeks, so i could be wrong.

Im really not looking forward to the gas bill involved with going biweekly though :nope: my MW is a one hour drive (one way)....so im going to spending so much in gas (we are a one car family and our car is an SUV, so it's a gas hog). blah.

Hi ladies. I'm starting to get really tired now and wish I could go on leave already. But I'm working until I'm 39 weeks so that I can use up all of my maternity leave when my baby girl is here. Do you think I'm leaving it for too late?

In other news we finally ordered bub's furniture. My parents actually did and saved us a fortune in the process. We ordered a beautiful sleigh cot that converts into a 3 quarter length bed when she's older. I can't wait to see my little princess sleeping in her cot.

Jellybean has been kicking lots lately and I think she's having lots of hiccups too. Please confirm for me...does the hiccups feel like a beating sensation lower down?

Only a few more weeks until Christmas. Do you have any special plans this year? I was planning on having Christmas lunch at my house this year but I guess that's not happening now. I'll be 34 weeks at Christmas so cooking and slaving in the kitchen is going to be out for me. So I plan on taking it easy and hope that someone else decides to have us over instead :)

We'll be heading back home to Florida and spending Christmas with my family! We'll also hit Disney for a day or two for all the fun Christmas decorations and such.

yeah, well my next appt. will be when im 29 weeks. I think Bi weekly probably *could* have started at 28 weeks but because of how my appts. fell, it didn't happen that way. My last appt. was a week ago and so im actually cutting this one short by coming in 3 weeks instead of 4, if that makes sense. Although at my old OB/Medwife, i didn't start biweekly until 30 weeks, so i could be wrong.

Im really not looking forward to the gas bill involved with going biweekly though :nope: my MW is a one hour drive (one way)....so im going to spending so much in gas (we are a one car family and our car is an SUV, so it's a gas hog). blah.

This is going to be my 30 week appt, but I will be 29+5. I guess since I change weeks on Friday it makes it a little strange. I guess that my drs office feels that being a few days early is better than being a few days late! I hate that yours is an hour drive, but I guess that if they make you happy then it is worth it!

I think that the fact that I love being pregnant so much is making me sad to think that this is the last baby that DH wants. I understand his point, but it still sucks... I am happy that I am going ot have 3, but I really love being pregnant!

I do too!! Dh always told me that I wouldn't like it...but I completely love it!!

Swan, unlike you, I have been able to have sex, but I feel bad for DH because once I O I have a lot of contraction like pain, and then I am no more fun :haha:. With DS2 he would not let us have sex, he would kick and push so that it would be down right painful!

Guppy, YAY for you getting to the biweekly appointments! So, after your 30 week appt you go biweekly, my drs do it after 28 weeks you are biweekly.

Is it sad that I look forward to the B strep test at around 36 weeks because I know I will be getting another ultrasound then?!?!

My doc doesn't go from monthly to biweekly! He went from every 4 weeks to every 3 weeks. I went today, go again in 3 weeks, then start the every 2 weeks for a couple and then down to 1. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->