February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

:hugs: i get ya girl :hugs: its not easy :nope: We have really had to budget, spending less than $70 per week on food and that has to include isaiahs milk (which is like 15 per week). So i understand :flow:
So just do the best you can, and hey if you can't eat that way theres nothing wrong with that! you've got to live your life hun.

ive been having aboslutely horrific charlie horses aswell, only problem is, i cant eat oranges because i also have horrible heartburn , and it sets it off. bananas are gross to me at the moment too.
but like you swansong - i panic alot because they last forever and by the time it does end, im rolling around on the floor in tears .

i had my gtt a few days ago, but have to wait until wednesday to get the results, and i will also FINALLY know if they have changed my c-section date ! finally !

So do you think it will be the 23rd still?

Check this out if you want to figure out what foods are high in potassium and can't do bananas or oranges :thumbup:

https://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/food/potassium-foods.htm

i think it will be the 16th. well im praying ! otherwise ill be having a section at 40+2 ! which is so very wrong really

aww, a Valentines Day baby :cloud9:....that is V-day, right? :blush:

im crazy bc im secretly wishing i have a leap yr/day baby lol. i'll go overdue for that...i just assume im going 42 weeks anyways :haha: that would only make me 6 days overdue...i can handle that...better than 12 with Isaiah lol

Haha Im due on leap day and hoping i dont have it on that day.. but if so then so be it.. :)

Hope your all doing well.. couldnt imgaine going 12 days over.. and 40+2 for a section is not right.. they should do it at 39 weeks.. at least thats what they do here..

Guppy valentines day is the 14th..

:dohh: im so smart...can ya tell? :rofl:

well i went into labor when i was 11 days over, but my labor was 30 hours (sunnyside up babies tend to take longer :wacko:) 12 days over was poopy, but honestly i didn't care. i loved being pregnant. the only issue i had was everyone pressuring me for induction (which i didn't want, and im glad i didnt get), so this time we just havn't told anyone outside of BNB what my EDD....haha i have people absolutly convinced that i'll have a baby like March 16th :rofl: hey, i'll let them think what they want to think :rofl:

I really really want an orange now. I have horrible heartburn but I still want one... lol

Haha if I didn't tell people, they'd probably think I'm due in like two weeks, I'm so big!

swan, what if you have an orange and then have some milk? Would that help?
Mmmmm now I want some chocolate milk... not that that's out of the ordinary... I have a glass pretty much every night.

tiger, I hope they move your date up. That's just crazy.

I thought it would be cool to have a leap day baby, too, but that would put me at 40+3, and I sure hope my dr doesn't think it's a good idea to schedule a section then. :wacko:

oh yeah ...thats true. probably not...and you may not even make it that far anyways. :hugs:

i really like chocolate ovaltine...i know that sounds so old school but it really is yummy mixed with ice milk! (this isn't a craving for me, ive always liked it)

yep they usually do them at 39 weeks here too, but i just happened to get stuck with a stupid/ unprofessional doctor at the hospital!
argh ! makes me angry

i love oranges, but the heartburn is horrendous.
i had heartburn with jesse and he came out with a head full of hair, but i never had it as bad as i do this time around, so holly better come out with a mop of it ! :haha:

jokerette- im so glad everything is ok ! sometimes our bodies really do want to trick us. and it gets worse when we actually want them to come ! i cant tell you how many times i thought i was in labour once i hit 37 weeks lol ! and then when i was in labour, i was in complete denial!
yep,was 5cm, sitting in the pool and waiting to be sent home ! :haha:

havent been on in a few days, but have been reading.

went on my massive shopping spree yesterday and i had so much fun! i dont get to go shopping much due to living on an island, so i always enjoy going to the mainland and shopping a little. i spent about $250 which i think is really good considering all the things i bought !!! ill post a pic later. they are all christmas related lol i didnt even start on stuff for holly, i cant now until after christmas anyway !

we go on holiday in 3 weeks today and im so excited. i cant wait !

I did that on Monday with Babies R Us' Cyber sale! I spent about the same as you, too, lol. It's killing me because only about 1/2 has shipped and out of that 1/2, 2 items should be here tomorrow...the rest Wed...and hopefully the rest sends out soon because I'm supposed to get it in 3-8 days from ordering!!! Don't think that's going to happen!

hi girlies!!

my oh my how i've missed you all :) hehehe :flower:

I've not been on in what feels like ages, been so busy!

Scarlets shower was a success.... :kiss: there were 30 women, and I was there opening gifts for an hour lol. We got her swing, diaper genie, tummy cruiser, play gym, playpen, monitors, bottle warmer, sterilizer, bottles, soothers, onesies, clothes, a couple of super cute outfits, bottle bags, nipples, diapers, her crib bedding, mobile, blankets, toys, little molds for hand prints, some more books for her library, a jacuzzi tub!!! hahaha... seriously... this thing has jets with dials for different temps and speeds, and its own retractable shower head... HOLY SPOILED!!!... and there was lots, lots more. I was so overwhelmed with gratitude for the love my little ladybug has already. :cloud9::hugs::kiss:

My MIL and SIL chipped in to get me a gift cert to this place that does belly casting, then turns it into a "belly bowl". they lady decorates its however u want, and adds babys name, and quotes or whatever you'd like.

I want to do the bowl to look like a hatched egg, and have it sitting on a nest.
That way, when we have her newborn photos taken, we can put her little tutu on (another shower gift LOL) and lay her in her egg.
CANNOT WAIT!

The nursery is coming along. I've attached a shot of the back half. (The front half w/her dresser is packed w/gifts still, and we've yet to get her book case in)

next on the list; buy some more clothes, pick up her stroller and carseat, and a few storage bins for her closet, and we are officially baby ready!!!

gup; can you FB msg me the names of any of the books or movies you feel would help give me a realistic expectation of what to expect for birth?
I'm just now starting to think about it, and its REALLY intimidating, hahaha.

booking another 3D scan for sometime within the next 2 weeks or so for the wifey's birthday. :cloud9:

hope everyone is well!!!

ps; if you notice, in her crib there is a little stuffy... because I had called her "monster" for so long, my best friends mum hand made a monster dolly for her! it's RIGHT up my ally, i totally loved it :)
but pls don't mind the mess!!! we have yet to lay her rug, and there are still gift bags running amok!

hope all is well!
I think we need a bump update soon :)

It looks amazing!! I'm so jealous because we really won't be doing much decorating of the nursery here since we're moving this summer! Ah well!

Mmm I love chocolate milk. Yum!!

Maybe I will buy some to have at lunch today. :)

I love ovaltine too Guppy!!

I had heartburn for the last 3 months or so of my pregnancy with Tony and he had a good bit of hair, my MW even commented on it when he crowned! That was the moment that DH started to cry!!

On the shopping, I feel lucky that we bought our house right before Tony was born, because we were able to store all of the extra baby things in his room (that he still doesn't use) until we built our shed. So the only thing we didn't get with Tony was a swing, so my mom said she is going to buy Adelina one. Then the only things I need from my baby shower is girl clothes and diapers! :haha:

Crazy week. I went to work with Dh Mon-Thurs because they have an inspection coming up and I'm good at the boring admin/paperwork stuff, lol. His partner bought me lunch every day though, since what I was doing was really his work, haha!! My plans for today through Sunday? Ughhhhh: Pick up furniture, get Dh's stuff out of nursery, set up furniture, get 0-3 month clothes, bedding, etc etc washed and put away, make Thank You cards, juice all the citrus we brought back from our house in Florida, pictures by the planes tomorrow, work on some Christmas presents, Dh has to clean all the wine bottles for our Christmas wine, take down Fall decorations, put up Christmas decorations, get tree...etc etc. Yikes. I know there's more to it than that, too. Gotta get to work!

Can I join you? :blush:

I am due on the 29th Feb 2012, with a little girl.

Going to get a private health scan tomorrow at 9.30am can't wait, counting down the hours!!!

Can't believe I am in 3rd Tri already it seems to have gone so quick.

:happydance:

Can I join you? :blush:

I am due on the 29th Feb 2012, with a little girl.

Going to get a private health scan tomorrow at 9.30am can't wait, counting down the hours!!!

Can't believe I am in 3rd Tri already it seems to have gone so quick.

:happydance:

Welcome!!

Welcome DWL!

insanely busy day at work today... birth class tomorrow!!! :) I can't wait. But just looked at my calendar for the month and until jan 9 we have every single weekend day JAM PACKED with plans. I admittedly cried a little. I'm just so exhausted and feeling a bit beat. I'd love one day to sleep past 630. lol.

Oh well, hopefully that'll happen in January!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->