February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

This may be TMI...but...I have to ask! Anyone else not really having much nausea, but having diarrhea?? I have no symptoms as of now but tiredness, and running to the bathroom a few times a day. I have done a little researching and apparently its a common thing in EARLY pregnancy and it may have something to do with increasing progestorone levels.

I was, but now I've started eating less (with the nausea) I seem to be getting more constipated now. I had the same thing with DD, though I don't remember it lasting as long...

Okay anyone else getting sour stomach from different smells? :shrug: this pregnancy is sooo freaking different! I am so bothered by a ton of smells. Last pregnancy, i wouldn't even second think it! :sick:

Yes :( I had the same issue with DD :( DH smelled really nasty to me and I couldn't be near him well into the second trimester. I'm trying to avoid really SMELLING him now, in the hope that I won't be REPULSED by him, lol.

DH cleaned up the house some and so now I can stand to be in my living room, but there is still a 'stale' smell that I can't shake and can smell on EVERYTHING.

I'm going to get some lipbalm with EOs which is supposed to help with nausea.
i couldnt stand the smell of my OH either! everytime i layed on him or he cuddled me i threw up, the smell was horrendous !! (i dont actually think he smelled lol i think it was just my hyperemesis lol")

I have not been able to eat hardly anything, I have actually lost 5lbs in the last 2 weeks.... which I don't particularly mind. :shhh: Maybe I will lose a bit of weight early in the pregnancy so that it won't be so bad at the end.... while it is still safe to lose it at least!

AveryATL that's so sweet of your hubby, I would def be trying to avoid artificial sugars to be on the safe side too.

Thanks! I am now not eating/drinking artificially sweetened items. I used to have 1+ coke zero's a day, and now I have 1 regular coke per week (if that). I actually think it is good for me though, as I used to drink Coke Zero with reckless abandon, but since I know how many calories are in a coke, I drink them very, very sparingly (and with great appreciation when I do). Instead of a staple, it becomes a 'treat', which is really how you should think of it anyway. I am already pretty overweight, and am hoping that I can minimize the amount of weight that I gain/prevent gestational diabetes by regulating my diet BEFORE it pops up.....

Add me to the list!! :):) I'm due Feb 16/2012!! Omg I can't believe I am saying that. I never ever thought I would get pregnant. We were told it wasn't possible for us naturally. I am still in shock and over the moon.

Good morning all! I can't get over this thread! So many ladies due (and continuing to come in) in Feb! Fantastic!! Welcome everyone!!

I'm still not feeling all that much. My nipples are still fairly sore but my breasts are still barely sore. I think I'm a bit constipated. But other than that...I dunno. I'm trying to hold of from having a complete meltdown! LOL I just really wish they'd do HCG testing for me. *sigh*

Good morning!!! My biggest symptom right now is the period like cramps around the clock. They started about 2 days before AF was due like normal and just never went away lol. It seems to be a little worse honestly but no spotting or anything so that is good. Anyone else having this?

Good morning all! I can't get over this thread! So many ladies due (and continuing to come in) in Feb! Fantastic!! Welcome everyone!!

I'm still not feeling all that much. My nipples are still fairly sore but my breasts are still barely sore. I think I'm a bit constipated. But other than that...I dunno. I'm trying to hold of from having a complete meltdown! LOL I just really wish they'd do HCG testing for me. *sigh*

I'm with you on that! I havent had many symptoms yet, though I'm starting to get tired and go to bed earlier. If I'm very very lucky they'll stay at way at least until after my 30th next weekend! Have you had a first appt with a midwife yet?

Add me to the list!! :):) I'm due Feb 16/2012!! Omg I can't believe I am saying that. I never ever thought I would get pregnant. We were told it wasn't possible for us naturally. I am still in shock and over the moon.

WOW super congrats!!:happydance::happydance:

Good morning!!! My biggest symptom right now is the period like cramps around the clock. They started about 2 days before AF was due like normal and just never went away lol. It seems to be a little worse honestly but no spotting or anything so that is good. Anyone else having this?

I get them, I think that a lot of us are having them. It is just your muscles and such preparing to stretch. I get them a lot when I try to stretch.
AveryATL I am in the same boat as you, just don't stress over it. I guess that i should thank my MS, as it has kept me from eating a whole lot of junk food, mostly food in general I do like veggies though!

ladybug - congrats on twins! What an exciting development!

Symptoms have turned more annoying - itchy/tingly boobs and nips! What on earth? The soreness was one thing, but there's no way to give a discrete scratch! :haha:

I'm with you on that! I havent had many symptoms yet, though I'm starting to get tired and go to bed earlier. If I'm very very lucky they'll stay at way at least until after my 30th next weekend! Have you had a first appt with a midwife yet?

No midwife! I'm in the states and my husband is in the Army so I don't think I really have a choice other than a regular hospital with a regular doc. I was at least able to choose which of each of those I wanted though! And no, my first appt is on the 27th. I'll be 8+2. Praying that this time all is well!!

I guess I'm going to bed a bit earlier now. 10 or 11 instead of 12 or 1. Lol.

I hope yours stay away until your birthday!!!

Woweeee loads of new mummies......

Ladybug- congratulations on twinnies how exciting :D

Hope everyone else is good!!! xx

got my hcg results in!!! :woohoo: they are 1169 :woohoo: they are that happy that i wont be going in untill next week for scan instead of tomorrow (dont know how great that is coz i wanna see my bean lol) im soo soo relieved!! i dnt think i could cope with another mc. i dnt have any symptoms. the mw asked if i felt pregnant and i dnt! but that must be a good sign as i hae only ever not felt pg with Cam!
how is everyone?
xxxx

Hey! Did you ask your dr. if he could do this for you because you have had a miscarrage in the pass? I don't see why they would just go right to the ultrasound, would they not have to do a HCG first to make sure your pregnant?

I know here they will not even do an ultrasound before doing and HCG to confirm you are pregnant for sure. (i know the HPT are 99% but the dr. want more proof here.)

got my hcg results in!!! :woohoo: they are 1169 :woohoo: they are that happy that i wont be going in untill next week for scan instead of tomorrow (dont know how great that is coz i wanna see my bean lol) im soo soo relieved!! i dnt think i could cope with another mc. i dnt have any symptoms. the mw asked if i felt pregnant and i dnt! but that must be a good sign as i hae only ever not felt pg with Cam!
how is everyone?
xxxx

YAY!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :happydance:

SweetJennie welcome and congrats, so happy for you, I too was told I wouldn't be able to have kids naturally due to severe PCOS when I was only 16, how wrong they were!!

AveryATL that's so sweet of your hubby, I would def be trying to avoid artificial sugars to be on the safe side too.

Thanks! I am now not eating/drinking artificially sweetened items. I used to have 1+ coke zero's a day, and now I have 1 regular coke per week (if that). I actually think it is good for me though, as I used to drink Coke Zero with reckless abandon, but since I know how many calories are in a coke, I drink them very, very sparingly (and with great appreciation when I do). Instead of a staple, it becomes a 'treat', which is really how you should think of it anyway. I am already pretty overweight, and am hoping that I can minimize the amount of weight that I gain/prevent gestational diabetes by regulating my diet BEFORE it pops up.....
Well done girl! That's so good for you, and you definately can prevent GD by sorting your diet now. I'm sure you are gonna feel way healthier too for cutting the coke zeros!! x

how is everyone?
xxxx

YAY! That's awesome news!

thanks guys :) i am so relieved lol didnt think it was gonna be good news!! midwife said that she guesses i was right! they kept talking about ectopic and miscarridges and never once mentioned if things were ok. im so happy my lil bean has proved them wrong already lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->