February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Mrsraggle how is you LO doing? Hope she is better!

She's certainly getting there, thank you. She has her jabs tomorrow which I'm not at all looking forward to - as if she's not been through enough this week!

got my hcg results in!!! :woohoo: they are 1169 :woohoo: they are that happy that i wont be going in untill next week for scan instead of tomorrow (dont know how great that is coz i wanna see my bean lol) im soo soo relieved!! i dnt think i could cope with another mc. i dnt have any symptoms. the mw asked if i felt pregnant and i dnt! but that must be a good sign as i hae only ever not felt pg with Cam!
how is everyone?
xxxx

Fantastic news, so pleased for you :happydance:

Got my first MW appt tomorrow and my status should read hyper not just excited!! never been so thrilled at the thought of filling in some forms! Trying to persuade OH to start telling ppl, think he wants to tell friends but not ready to tell his parents yet and they need to be first, I'm ready to tell the world :)

Welcome everyone new, this thread is so huge now it's lovely to be part of, thanks Mrsraggle

got my hcg results in!!! :woohoo: they are 1169 :woohoo: they are that happy that i wont be going in untill next week for scan instead of tomorrow (dont know how great that is coz i wanna see my bean lol) im soo soo relieved!! i dnt think i could cope with another mc. i dnt have any symptoms. the mw asked if i felt pregnant and i dnt! but that must be a good sign as i hae only ever not felt pg with Cam!
how is everyone?
xxxx

Got my first MW appt tomorrow and my status should read hyper not just excited!! never been so thrilled at the thought of filling in some forms! Trying to persuade OH to start telling ppl, think he wants to tell friends but not ready to tell his parents yet and they need to be first, I'm ready to tell the world :)

Welcome everyone new, this thread is so huge now it's lovely to be part of, thanks Mrsraggle

How far along are you?? i will be 9wks 3days when we go for our first scan on July 8th, I am honeslty thinking if everything is looking good to tell everyone then :) Its our first and I (touch wood) have no complications down there (that I know of) so I am thinking if all is looking good we may as well spread the good word....

Wanna tell everyone!!! Our folks know and a few friends but wanna tell teh world :) :) :happydance:

we put it on FB today. I have had a bad feeling with every pregnancy and i was right. i feel great this time round :) plus OH got a little bit tipsy ( :drunk: he was wrecked lol) and told every single person he bumped into then called me after every1 to tell me he had done it lol so we decided after todays number that we would officially announce it on fb lol xxx

wantabean - congrats! Really happy for you. Can't believe how many February babies there are going to be!

I would love to tell everyone but I don't feel like it's real yet. I'll probably believe it around 35 weeks...lol!

I would love to tell everyone too especially as I'm from New Zealand and everyone is back there... I'm tryna think of some creative way to do it.. maybe something I can send them in the post or something....

we put it on FB today. I have had a bad feeling with every pregnancy and i was right. i feel great this time round :) plus OH got a little bit tipsy ( :drunk: he was wrecked lol) and told every single person he bumped into then called me after every1 to tell me he had done it lol so we decided after todays number that we would officially announce it on fb lol xxx

HAHA! Typical! Oh well. when I first found out I was like "I am NEVER gonna keep this to myself" especially if I get drunk I will tell everyone.... And then I was like WAIT I WONT BE DRINKING!!! LOL I have better self control when sober not to blab blab blab!!
How far are you on wantabean? So glad things are looking so good for you!! :) :happydance:

I'm due on Feb 10th 2012!! Im very nervous due to some bad history but I'm feeling good this time and hoping for the best! I wish everyone a H&H pregnancy!

how is everyone?
xxxx

How far along are you?? i will be 9wks 3days when we go for our first scan on July 8th, I am honeslty thinking if everything is looking good to tell everyone then :) Its our first and I (touch wood) have no complications down there (that I know of) so I am thinking if all is looking good we may as well spread the good word....

Wanna tell everyone!!! Our folks know and a few friends but wanna tell teh world :) :) :happydance:

I'm about 7 weeks but ireg cycles so got a few different estimates off due date calculators, another reason why I'm excited for tomorrow, will hopefully get a better estimate. Think will tell close friends and family this weekend but need to keep it secret from work until sorted out contract. I work in schools and have a yearly contract that's up at end of july, know it shouldn't happen but think they'll be less inclined to employ me if they know about mat leave :(

I am so happy that your numbers are going up!! :happydance: It is great to hear news like this!!! :hugs: KMFX for everyone's beans to be EXTRA sticky!! :flower:

congrats to everyone coming in :happydance: i cant believe there are so many of us !
i have my appt with my gp next wednesday to go through some procedures as i will be having a c-section this time round, had a crash emcs with jesse and i dont even want to risk being so traumatised again :nope: so have a few things to do then, and will get blood tests done to see how my hcg is. i have a feeling that im further along than 4 weeks though....it doesnt seem possible because of my lmp but i just have this gut feeling that im further. will see at my first ultrasound i guess!
hope everyone is well. still no morning sickness for me thank god ! with jesse i had hyperemesis bad, was in hospital for days. hoping it wont be like that this time !

That's great about your numbers. Must feel so reassuring. Funny about your OH -tee hee!

HAHA! Typical! Oh well. when I first found out I was like "I am NEVER gonna keep this to myself" especially if I get drunk I will tell everyone.... And then I was like WAIT I WONT BE DRINKING!!! LOL I have better self control when sober not to blab blab blab!!
How far are you on wantabean? So glad things are looking so good for you!! :) :happydance:

Thank you so much lol i think im about 5 and a half weeks lol will know for def next thursday :) im really looking forward to scan lol :woohoo: xxx

thanks Ladybug!! i know he can be a right idiot at times lol xxx

yall told everyone on fb at 5 weeks i wish i had the courage to do that!

i told my fb yesterday and im only 4 and a bit weeks lol. i was having people pm me all sorts of things because my SIL blabbed to a few people so i figured everyone may as well hear it from me !

I told FB yesterday as well and I only in my 4th week.
I have miscarried before (my first pregnancy). My second ended in a full term healthy baby boy. Every time we have been pregnant we have announced in the "risky days". Im not going to live in fear that i will miscarry again or not be excited because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->