February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Got my hcg results back today 635 idk sounds low but she said it's normal. What do you guys think? Progesterone is 24?
I'm also so confused because I know we conceived may 25 th cause Is the only day we tried lol so how many weeks am I really? I can't remember my lmp.
This is so unlike my sons pregnancy because I clocked every ms and ovulation.
Any help Id appreciate!!

Good morning all! I can't get over this thread! So many ladies due (and continuing to come in) in Feb! Fantastic!! Welcome everyone!!

I'm still not feeling all that much. My nipples are still fairly sore but my breasts are still barely sore. I think I'm a bit constipated. But other than that...I dunno. I'm trying to hold of from having a complete meltdown! LOL I just really wish they'd do HCG testing for me. *sigh*

Hey! Did you ask your dr. if he could do this for you because you have had a miscarrage in the pass? I don't see why they would just go right to the ultrasound, would they not have to do a HCG first to make sure your pregnant?

I know here they will not even do an ultrasound before doing and HCG to confirm you are pregnant for sure. (i know the HPT are 99% but the dr. want more proof here.)

Well, I'm a military dependent. On this base, when you get pg, you call the clinic and they do a one-time blood test (no checking of HCG) just to confirm whether or not you are pg. Then they put in a referral for you to be seen by a doctor off base. When I went my last pregnancy, they did a urine pg test to TRIPLE check. Then they checked me over. I only got an ultrasound that time because the room was free. I was about 10.5 weeks and it was my first time being seen by him. This time it's all been the same except that I'll see the doc at 8 weeks. So, no, they won't do the HCG to confirm. Just a one time blood test and then the urine.

I told FB yesterday as well and I only in my 4th week.
I have miscarried before (my first pregnancy). My second ended in a full term healthy baby boy. Every time we have been pregnant we have announced in the "risky days". Im not going to live in fear that i will miscarry again or not be excited because of that.

that is exactly my opinion. If its going to happen its going to happen, i dont believe in jinxing myself. If it happens, i just have to be prepared to let everyone know

Wow, so many new mommies! It's incredible! Still getting caught up with all the posts, but I hope everyone is doing well.

So I just had my first ultrasound this morning -I'm around 6 weeks 4 daysish. Had an IUI, so hence the early ultrasound. My husband and I were utterly but pleasantly surprised to see not 1 baby, but 2!! Long story short, I didn't think I had any chance of having multiples so it was a HUGE shock.

Baby B's heart rate was on the low side so they prepared us for a "vanishing twin", but whatever the outcome, I'm just happy they are there, with heartbeats and in the right place!! I have pics but haven't scanned yet. They're pretty much blobs at this point, but how neat to see the little heart flickering away.

Anyway, that's my update! Sorry haven't been here for awhile but minds been really preoccupied worrying about this ultrasound. xx

Hi Ladybug! Congrats on the twins....and sorry to hear one heartbeat was weak....think positive, baby 2 will be fine!!
If you dont mind, can you share your HCG doubling times? My maternal grandma had twins, so I am classified high risk for them...just wanted to check! My scan isnt till 8 weeks though, how boring!

Thanks! I have another scan next week, so we'll see how they are doing.

Yeah, 6 weeks is pretty early but I'm thankful I was able to have it done. 8 weeks is pretty early too -much earlier than the norm.

My HCG levels were monitored early on and were low to begin with. At 3+6 weeks they were 46; 4+1 weeks: 88 (not quite doubling), and then 4+3 weeks they went to 207. After that the doctor was pleased they were doubling within 48 hours and I stopped getting tested (way too stressful anyway), so I don't know what they are now. But I can tell you that the way they started out, they certainly did not indicate twins....

Thanks so much for responding!
Mine were 172 at 4 weeks and then 1648 at 4weeks 5 days....So doubling 36 hours...now nothing to do but wait and see!no more blood work, I agree it is super stressful!

got my hcg results in!!! :woohoo: they are 1169 :woohoo: they are that happy that i wont be going in untill next week for scan instead of tomorrow (dont know how great that is coz i wanna see my bean lol) im soo soo relieved!! i dnt think i could cope with another mc. i dnt have any symptoms. the mw asked if i felt pregnant and i dnt! but that must be a good sign as i hae only ever not felt pg with Cam!
how is everyone?
xxxx

Congratulations! great news...

Got my hcg results back today 635 idk sounds low but she said it's normal. What do you guys think? Progesterone is 24?
I'm also so confused because I know we conceived may 25 th cause Is the only day we tried lol so how many weeks am I really? I can't remember my lmp.
This is so unlike my sons pregnancy because I clocked every ms and ovulation.
Any help Id appreciate!!

I have been told its not the absolute level but the doubling times that are important. If you can get another round of HCG tests done, you can calculate your doubling time on any online calculator....as long as they're doubling every 48-72 hours, all is well! its OK if you dont remember how far you are...

Today is a day when I'm worried. Now i really just want the MS to kick in! And last until i can feel the baby kicking! I don't have a lot of signs so most of the time i don't feel anything different at all! But my nipples are sore, i lost my increased apetite, I feel like I'm gonna pass out if i stan up to quick, and i have some pain in my belly and back. But still I just want to take a hpt every day!;) (But i don't:p)

I hardly slept a wink last night. I have been excited, anxious, nervous and a million other emotions that kept me from falling asleep. I have my ultrasound with my gynae in the next 3 hours. If everything looks good, we will probably tell our parents this weekend that they are going to be grandparents. I think it would be an awesome gift for my Dad as it's Father's Day here this Sunday.:blush:

Morning ladies, how are we all feeling today???? Im still smiling from ear to ear lol!!!

Today is a day when I'm worried. Now i really just want the MS to kick in! And last until i can feel the baby kicking! I don't have a lot of signs so most of the time i don't feel anything different at all! But my nipples are sore, i lost my increased apetite, I feel like I'm gonna pass out if i stan up to quick, and i have some pain in my belly and back. But still I just want to take a hpt every day!;) (But i don't:p)

Hahhaaa, dont wish for the MS please!!! beanie is in there good and tight!:thumbup:

I never puke, but its like i have every meal in my throat for 3 hours...nauseous all morning and all evening.......ughhh....:wacko:

i have mcd when i have told people and i have mcd when i havent so i dnt think its jinxing youreslf lol we wont be buying anything untill at least half way through 2nd tri lol we didnt buy anything for Cam till i was 24weeks lol
o my ms hit me really badly last night!! took ages to fall asleep because of it! i was hoping i would avoid it lol only had ms about 3/4 times in my whole pregnancy last time lol xxx

no not just you lol we have to. i like leah helen (helen after my mum) and stuart scott(scott after oh's brother) wot about you? xxx

we are having leah for a girl :D and kooper for a boy

hahaha see leah is a good name!! lol kooper is nice! i have never seen it spelt like that before! very nice :) i like charlotte and bethany but oh doesnt really like names that can be shortened! haha so we named our son Cameron lol everyone calls him Cammie or Cam or the worst one CJ (Cameron John) lol xxx

hi mrs nicols :wave: when did you find out? how you feeling? Is this your first? xxx

no not just you lol we have to. i like leah helen (helen after my mum) and stuart scott(scott after oh's brother) wot about you? xxx

We have Amelia for a girl but struggling for a middle name.
And boys names we really can't agree.

i hate shortened names sometimes. we dont usually like common names and i like cooper but i thought it would be better with a K.
jesses name is jesse jaymz. so spelling heaps different there lol.and i dont know why but im really drawn to leah.
and omg, we told everyone about the pregnancy and no joke every single woman DH works with has said they think we are having twins (he told them all separately too !) ive had 3 of my friends say they have a feeling its twins. and i just told my uncle and he was like congrats, i think its twins!!! ahhhh? weird!?!?!?!?!?

Amelia is lovely :)

yeah similar situation lol everyone keeps saying im having twins lol my dad is a twin, mil was a twin and Cam started out with a twin. my doc said maybe i got my :bfp: so early coz its twins lol i dnt think i would cope lol that would be 3 under a year and a half lol i would love twins but maybe not right now lol well i find out in 6 days lol we could both have twins lol that would be cool lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->