February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

https://www.myspacegens.com/handler.php?gen=animatedimage <<< how I animated it. I think there's ways to do it in photoshop and stuff but I'm at work and lazy so... :haha: Jokerette would know!

:hugs: Thanks Guppy. :) I feel so blessed to have found a great website and such awesome ladies to share their insights with me. I think being prepared to have a baby is a great thing for someone planning to start a family... but I think being mentally prepared and educated about pregnancy and childbirth is an important pre-pregnancy step that I missed entirely. :rofl: But better late than never right?!

Aww :cry: that is so sweet! :sad2:
Well we love you! :friends: and so glad to have you apart of this group!

love your gorgeous bump progression!!!

...how did you get it to scroll through like that? love it!

oh and i just realized you were holding the fruit for each stage-clever girl!

I agree, your pics are really great :) They put my skanky bedroom/PJ shots to shame :haha:

Hope you get your unmedicated birth. I think being comfortable with your surroundings and having faith in your delivery team go a long way to helping you relax about the birth - maybe this is just cause I suffer from anxiety? :shrug: Incidentally, I changed hospital from the one I had DS1 & DS2 at - hoping it brings me good luck!

I hope it goes well for you Suzzle!! And I agree - I think the surroundings can play a big part in feeling at ease. :) I get a little neurotic about things but I feel pretty relaxed about birth as of late. Much more so than how I felt a few months ago!!! :haha:

https://www.myspacegens.com/handler.php?gen=animatedimage <<< how I animated it. I think there's ways to do it in photoshop and stuff but I'm at work and lazy so... :haha: Jokerette would know!

:hugs: Thanks Guppy. :) I feel so blessed to have found a great website and such awesome ladies to share their insights with me. I think being prepared to have a baby is a great thing for someone planning to start a family... but I think being mentally prepared and educated about pregnancy and childbirth is an important pre-pregnancy step that I missed entirely. :rofl: But better late than never right?!

I agree about this site! Despite this being my third I have actually learned a lot - for example I had no idea about RLT/EPO etc., with DS1 & didnt have to bother about it with DS2 as he was a planned section.

I really find this site, especially this thread, a great support when im having a freak out day, or just to moan or share pics & random thoughts with. I feel like I missed out not having this resource as a FTM.

Ok enough now, you guys are reducing me into a gibbering hormonal wreck :cry: In a good way though :hugs:

surroundings def play a role...thats why so many women swear they are in labor and then go to get checked out at the hospital and their labor stops or it "stalls"...i def believe environment plays a huge role. (not that hospitals are bad, but just they are getting used to the setting and whatnot). The majority of women dont deliver along side the road either because usually the body will slow or stop labor altogether until the women is comfortable and ready to start it again...its actually a very primal instinct....animals for instance, if they begin labor and start to feel uncomfortable or feel threatened or unsafe, their labors will stop, then they run somehwere they feel safe and it starts back up again....i hate comparing humans to animals lol but there's def. something to be said for that.

thanks for the link! im trying to find my bump pics...i havn't taken nearly as many this time around.

Evening Primrose Oil

As for the comparing people to animals im a zoologist at heart, but currently a parasitology Ph.D. student, so that's always the kind of comparison I make with all kinds of behaviours.

"You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals" after all :rofl:

Well I'm glad you found us Suzzle! No matter what numbers we are on, we are all in it together! :hugs: and your photos are not skanky, they're cute! I'm almost always in my pjs at home - only reason I'm not in most of the fruit pics is bc we take them as soon as we get in the door from the grocery store so we don't forget ! :rofl:

Makes perfect sense to me Guppy! Which is why many women who homebirth say it's so relaxed and such. They'd be right at home - literally - with their surroundings and thus at peace. :)

Ahahahaha oh man. I haven't heard the bloodhound gang in a LOOOONG TIME!

HAHA Swan! :) Love the shoutout! I like youre link though, way easier than i photoshop!

You look awesome and I lvoe how your holding the fruit of the week in the photos!!! :)

Sorry about the format of the photos, they wern't all taken at the same angle or location :blush:

weeks: 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24 , 25, 28, & 29 ...i havn't taken a bump pic for a couple of weeks now :blush:

EDITING SORRY! IT DIDNT WORK!

do you have to host that image somewhere?
My comp saves it as a .GIF then i attach to BNB and it turns it into a .JPG, which then means only one image appears :wacko:

Flickr and PhotoBucket keep crashing my comp :grr:

Well since i can't get that to work, here you are :D

I didn't take a "pre bump pic" sorry lol. but with that said, i got pregnant about 8 months after DS, so i didn't really lose the baby belly :blush:

weeks 15, 16, 17, 22, & 23....

Attachments

• 15weeks.jpg
    15weeks.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 16USETHS.jpg
    16USETHS.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 17weeks.jpg
    17weeks.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1
  • 22weeks.jpg
    22weeks.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 23weeks.jpg
    23weeks.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
...and weeks 24 , 25, 28, & 29

havn't taken another bump pic for 2 weeks now...so maybe i should go do that lol

Attachments

• 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
  • 25weeks.jpg
    25weeks.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 28weeks.jpg
    28weeks.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 29weeks.jpg
    29weeks.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2
Aww bump look great guppy!! And yeah I had to host with photobucket otherwise BNB did the same. Boo!!

thats what i figured...im not sure why my photo sites kept crashing...i think its because im in JollyCloud and not Windows :dohh:

and thank you :D...i know its hard to see a difference bc they were all taken at different angles...but oh well :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->