February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

:hugs: aww. i bet you are gonna have a cute little belly button :D

Well i just spoke with health insurance about trying to get the hospital grade breast pump and the lact-aid covered. They said they will cover the breast pump so long as there is a diagnoses with baby...i then asked "well what about the mom, bc im the one with the problem :dohh:" and she said the mom too :dance: (my diagnoses is IGT-Insufficient Glandular Tissue), so im trying to get booked in with DS's ped (since she knows about everything...the LC can't write Rx, so she's my next best bet)...hopefully i can get an Rx for the pump before the end of the year (i already met my deductible and stuff)...i asked if the lact-aid or sns was covered...she didn't even know what that was :dohh: so i just need to get a product # and a Rx from a doc and try and see if its covered.

Oh ladies my belly has been hurting allllllll day long.. it feels like he is pushing forward to stretch out my belly more.. lol

As for the natural birth i am also going to be trying to go all natural.... we will see how it goes but i really am going to try. I too was with the mind set before that i was going to have all the drugs but after being in this group it has changed my mind on alot of things.... i truly believe my body can do this on it's own... it just need to stay strong

...we need a group name for that...with a pretty little siggy...hmm... haha

Oh ladies, I am soooo tired tonight!!! I have spent the last 2 1/2 hours baking for my DH's birthday!! He is going to be so spoiled tomorrow. I am taking him lunch, ribs, rice, beans, three milk cake, and flan. But hey, he only turns 30 once :haha: :)

Cute bump pics! :D I need to get another one... In part because I still feel TINY...

I just had my first cup of RLT (been too puss to start drinking it properly before now!) I think I'm having BHs now... Nothing awful, but I'm off to bed shortly anyway (wow, didn't realise the time! E is JUST getting ready for bed :O)...

I want to order my birth supplies tonight, but I'm having trouble deciding what tinctures to have... I was going to order the 'premade' stuff (Hemhalt, Placenta Ease etc) but someone said they just got the raw herbs and made their own tinctures as the premade ones have stuff in that is iffy.... =/ There are tinctures with just the one herb though, but $1 for the raw herb or $8.50 for the tincture.. Big price difference, but is it worth it? I'm pretty much thinking out loud at this point :haha: I'm excited to get a new pool!! :D

a little nervous but kind of excited about it too (they will be 17 months apart)....i have lots of siblings though, and me and my younger sister are 15 months apart, so for us its pretty normal...i have concerns about the first year of Elliot's life...but i think once he starts walking and the two can really interact it will actually be easier...then they can entertain themselves :haha:

Im soooo nervous, there will be 14months between my 2 youngest, my first small age gap.....:argh:
I left 10 years between DS1&2 & then 8 years between DS2&DD!! :winkwink:

The first year terrifies me lol

The first year passes so fast you don't get to think about it!!

I'm a bit worried that DS 1&2 are so close in age & DS3 is 6.5 years younger. My mum was like, you will just need to have another one. WTF? How about NO!

Just back from my acupuncture session at the physiotherapist. Feeling good, buy soooo sleepy! Just having my RLT with my feet up waiting for the in-laws to bring the boys back. That will be the end of my peace & quiet *sigh*

I like that plan, Guppy! I’m definitely not very good with graphics or I’d give it a shot. I actually really love the Home Birth Hopefuls ones – they’re so cute!

Aw TeQuiero, what a wonderful wife you are! :hugs: I hope you were able to get some rest! And I hope he has a fabulous birthday!

I need to get off my butt and make my RRLT. Work’s kind of quiet today so far, so I’m nice and relaxed in my chair… but I must get on my feet and move around a wee bit, get the circulation moving. :haha:

Glad your session went well Suzzle! Sounds like you’re enjoying your temporary period of relaxation, eh? ;)

I’m about half-way through Supernatural Childbirth now – SUCH a great book. Very interesting, indeed. Looking forward to wrapping up and then starting Ina Mays book next. :D Taking tons of notes and stuff, just trying to give myself some ideas.

Alright, guess it’s time for tea and a brief walk before back to the grind. Hope everyone is having a good Thursday so far! :wave:

Ok ladies i have a question..... I did not mention this yesterday because i thought i was just having a bad day but it still has not gone away today.

I have been having ALOT of pain in my lower front area (vaginal, and above). It does not feel like it is in my pelivs and it feels ALOT lower then any other round ligement pain i have had. It is not bad, it's just a dull ache and it is really bad when i sleep (makes it hard to roll over). I had a U/A done last week because i had LEUKS. in my urine but it came back clear?...... Do you think i should still go the the hospital or do you think he is just dropping more causing pressure in that area?? (i have been feeling him move around lower then before).

hmm...it sounds pretty normal to me, but if you're in doubt never be afraid to speak with your care provider!
to me it sounds like pains associated with a grown baby and baby gearing into position. as long as you arn't having regular contractions and you arn't bleeding, i would try not to worry about it. its probably just a normal "pregnancy thing", but if you need to ease your mind fer sure talk to your care giver.

also, im not sure if its what youre talking about or not, but at nght when i toss and turn i feel like muscles are getting pulled and it hurts...not round ligament, persay.

I know I get some pain and pressure down there too, pretty far down and sometimes it feels like she's trying to poke her way through me... lol. But I think it's always worth ringing the nurse if you're concerned. If nothing else she could reassure you. :)

hmm...it sounds pretty normal to me, but if you're in doubt never be afraid to speak with your care provider!
to me it sounds like pains associated with a grown baby and baby gearing into position. as long as you arn't having regular contractions and you arn't bleeding, i would try not to worry about it. its probably just a normal "pregnancy thing", but if you need to ease your mind fer sure talk to your care giver.

also, im not sure if its what youre talking about or not, but at nght when i toss and turn i feel like muscles are getting pulled and it hurts...not round ligament, persay.

I am not really worried..... i think that is why i am asking if anyone else has had the same thing or i would just be going to the hospital. I think the fact i had a U/A done and it was clear i feel better.

As for the night it is exactly what you said. I think what i am feeling is just the baby moving down more and just puting more pressure on that area (it's just more forward, I'm not really feeling it in my hips or back or anything.)

yeah...i woke up the one night moaning because it really felt like i was pulling a muscle-and bad....its odd for me bc i never had it with DS...hopefully this just means are little ones will be cooperative and not arrive late :haha:

I don't feel it when i am laying or sitting down, just when i am walking around or when i try to turn when i am sleeping.

yeah, mines only when i turn during sleep.

its def not round ligament pain though because i get that all the time and thats def a different feeling (for me)

well since we're doing bump pics....

this was me at 30 weeks and 4 days
https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/eleblanc999/Baby%20LeBlanc%20Feb%202012/381387_10151001216315167_897880166_21462654_1221082005_n.jpg

I'll have a progression collage in about 8ish more weeks or so ;)

i am now 32 weeks (just a few days shy of 33) and im getting a little paranoid... is anyone else getting some very uncomfortable/slightly painful movements from baby? I mean it's not really pain, it's just more like "SHE'S GONNA RIP OUTA MY BELLY LIKE SOMETHING FROM ALIENS!!!" DH finds it hilarious and LOVES the fact that he can feel her so well, but I feel like she's too strong or something... is this normal?? I swear I'm not complaining, I LOVE feeling her move its so reassuring, but sometimes I'm just like "Are you just getting comfy in there or are you doing karate??" It makes it very hard to sleep haha.

Zombie-- I get that, too. I actually have to say "ow" sometimes, and I know it shows on my face. It hurts! I feel like it means this baby is gonna come out with huge muscles-- and maybe claws? :haha: Still, even in pain, I think it's cool.

I have the low-down pain, too... in the evenings. I've figured it has something to do with putting DS to bed and then running around trying to get a whole day's worth of stuff done in three hours. But it usually stops after I've been in bed for a little while.

And THEN I get pain if I try to roll over in bed. But these pains feel more like I've worked my abs too hard at the gym. I have found it easier just to sit up and lie back down on the other side. After extensive pillow relocation, of course. :)

Ah, the joys of 3rd tri. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->