February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

suzzle - ive had a massive bump drop aswell, she dropped a far bit last week but even more this week :/
29 weeks , 30 weeks and 31 weeks
29 weeks.jpg30 weeks.jpg31 weeks.jpg

well ladies, i probably wont get on before christmas, we leave in 3 hours to start our 14 hour drive across state :shock: :happydance:
considering i cant get to sleep before 2am on a good night at home in bed due to being so uncomfy, this may be interesting :wacko:
so MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES !!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

ps- we need to update the front page for the twins yes ?

Twins? :shrug: did they arrive already? sorry if i missed it.

Wow Tiger! Your bump really did drop!!!! Thats an amazing drop you got going on there!

Merry Christmas and enjoy your New Years love!

tobaira- she had her twins yesterday (or today for you maybe :S ? ) its on the facebook group

oh okay! thanks! off to congratulate :D
thats exciting! so our first "feb babies" are here :dance:

Guppy, it was posted on the facebook page (this morning or last night) that the babies were born yesterday via emergency c-section

suzzle - ive had a massive bump drop aswell, she dropped a far bit last week but even more this week :/
View attachment 315001View attachment 315002View attachment 315003

well ladies, i probably wont get on before christmas, we leave in 3 hours to start our 14 hour drive across state :shock: :happydance:
considering i cant get to sleep before 2am on a good night at home in bed due to being so uncomfy, this may be interesting :wacko:
so MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES !!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG! Your drop makes mine look negligible, lol. You have a total shape change too :) I am also mega jealous that you can bare your skin like that. Those were the days.....*sigh*

Hope you have a safe journey & a great Christmas & New Year too :hugs:

View attachment 315001View attachment 315002View attachment 315003

OMG! Your drop makes mine look negligible, lol. You have a total shape change too :) I am also mega jealous that you can bare your skin like that. Those were the days.....*sigh*

Hope you have a safe journey & a great Christmas & New Year too :hugs:

in the last 2 weeks she has gone from being right up in my ribs to my being able to feel her head in my pelvis when i walk. probably doesnt help my SPD much at all.
ps - i swear i must stand in really good lighting when i take my pictures because my hips are COVERED in stretchmarks from jesse, but have gone pink again since my skin is stretching. they are definately there trust me

Guppy your pics are cute. I love the 'seventh month' one :)

I fell pregnant with DS2 when DS1 was 8 months old (after being told 2 years before we would find it difficult to conceive naturally & have had 3 bloody 'surprises' so far!) I was terrified! I just pictured a newborn & an 8 month old at the same time!

In reality though it was fine when DS2 appeared, although DS1 would only refer to him grudgingly as 'baby' for about 3 months, lol.

How do you feel about the age gap? My boys are BFFs now :haha:

It can be done though, I'm still here! Crazy, but still here, lol. I even started a full time undergraduate degree when DS2 was 10 weeks old & graduated 4 years later with first class honours. Urgh - I'm all 'me me me' again :blush:

Many Congrats to tobaira ~:cloud9:~ Hope Mum & babies are doing well :baby::baby:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a good trip Tiger....Merry Christmas & Happy New Year :kiss:

a little nervous but kind of excited about it too (they will be 17 months apart)....i have lots of siblings though, and me and my younger sister are 15 months apart, so for us its pretty normal...i have concerns about the first year of Elliot's life...but i think once he starts walking and the two can really interact it will actually be easier...then they can entertain themselves :haha:

Im soooo nervous, there will be 14months between my 2 youngest, my first small age gap.....:argh:
I left 10 years between DS1&2 & then 8 years between DS2&DD!! :winkwink:

oh good, we can be nervous moms together :haha:

ive actually heard from moms that have large gaps and also really close gaps, that closer gap is much easier once the youngest gets to age 1...its just the first yr that will probably be a challenge.

oh good, we can be nervous moms together :haha:

ive actually heard from moms that have large gaps and also really close gaps, that closer gap is much easier once the youngest gets to age 1...its just the first yr that will probably be a challenge.

:thumbup::thumbup:

glad im not alone lol...im worried about sleep...or lack thereof!
DS still doesn't sleep through the night...and actually he still co sleeps with us quite frequently

glad im not alone lol...im worried about sleep...or lack thereof!
DS still doesn't sleep through the night...and actually he still co sleeps with us quite frequently

Im worried about it all tbh....How im gonna keep DD happy & content whilst having a newborn, im also worried about how the heck im gonna get DS2 to school on time! :wacko:

Well, we will cope, because we have to....And I really look forward to watching my 2 Daughters grow up together, its something I always wanted & thats why im having this last one :winkwink:

MY BELLY BUTTON HURTS. :brat: I almost wish it'd just turn already so it would stop being in this painful in-between stage. :|

I'll live vicariously through Guppy and Kelly! I'm excited for you both! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->