February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Ok ladies i have a question..... I did not mention this yesterday because i thought i was just having a bad day but it still has not gone away today.

I have been having ALOT of pain in my lower front area (vaginal, and above). It does not feel like it is in my pelivs and it feels ALOT lower then any other round ligement pain i have had. It is not bad, it's just a dull ache and it is really bad when i sleep (makes it hard to roll over). I had a U/A done last week because i had LEUKS. in my urine but it came back clear?...... Do you think i should still go the the hospital or do you think he is just dropping more causing pressure in that area?? (i have been feeling him move around lower then before).

I have been having alot of pain too in the same place hopefully it will ease for you soon x

Ok ladies i have a question..... I did not mention this yesterday because i thought i was just having a bad day but it still has not gone away today.

I have been having ALOT of pain in my lower front area (vaginal, and above). It does not feel like it is in my pelivs and it feels ALOT lower then any other round ligement pain i have had. It is not bad, it's just a dull ache and it is really bad when i sleep (makes it hard to roll over). I had a U/A done last week because i had LEUKS. in my urine but it came back clear?...... Do you think i should still go the the hospital or do you think he is just dropping more causing pressure in that area?? (i have been feeling him move around lower then before).

I've been having a lot of pressure and had a bad couple of days with some really bad pains around that area... Could it be baby moving on your cervix perhaps? I had this really weird pain which I would describe as my pelvis, but it wasn't usual pelvic pain and occurred even when I was resting (any pelvic pain I've had (at least bad enough to whine about :lol:) I was walking/doing stuff)... If you're worried, then it could be worth going in just to put your mind at rest, but I would bet it's probably just heavy baby, getting into a really uncomfortable (for you!) position at this point.

:hugs: Hope you get some relief shortly!

Oh man! I just read through 50 pages to catch up!:coffee: It's a slow day at the office being just before the holiday and all. :thumbup:

I'm now going to look into: RLT, a birthing ball, belly mapping, and I feel there were other things that I can't remember now!:dohh:

Congrats to Tobaira on her twins!:happydance:

I wish I was in here more often than I am. You guys are such a great group!:hugs: I feel truely blessed to be expecting with such a knowledgable and encouraging group of ladies.

Is anyone else looking forward to it being January just so when someone asks, "when are you due?" , you can respond with, "next month". :wohoo:
It just sounds so soon that way! I feel like when I tell people I'm due in roughly 6 weeks they say, "Oh, you still have a ways to go." Such a discouraging response to hear.

You have such beautiful bumps. I can't wait for them to turn into beautiful babies, and birth stories. I wish someone lived closer to Michigan so I could have a play date! :)

I was thinking the other day, that this is my second Christmas in a row that I'll be pregnant. We announced to both of our families on Christmas last year that we were expecting. (Gave the grandparents to be baby related gifts) I haven't went back and watched the tapes... I think I'll just cry. Oh well, I wouldn't trade the 11 weeks I was pregnant with that baby for the world! Now this Christmas, we're anticipating Mallory's arrival as it's just around the corner!:baby:

I'm not sure I'll be back on before Christmas, so I hope all of you ladies have a blessed holiday with family and friends. Take care, and praying for safe travels for everyone!!

:xmas9: :xmas7: :xmas12: :xmas6: :xmas8:

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas RedHead! :hugs: Reading your memory made me feel a little weepy - but I'm so glad you were able to follow up this Christmas with a wonderful miracle growing inside of you! :hugs: Such a great feeling, I'm sure.

I'm really looking forward to January for the same reasons! People keep going, "Oh really, February? 6 weeks? That's AGES!" Gee, thanks for reminding me! :rofl: So being able to say that I'm due next month just seems like an exciting milestone! :happydance:

Ok, even though this is my 3rd baby I am still a little concerned. I have been having a lot of watery discharge, and it is making me wonder if my water is slowly leaking. It started yesterday morning, after I woke up I was having sharp pains in my side and then all day yesterday and today I have felt really wet (sorry if TMI), and there is constantly liquid/discharge.... it is not thick or mucusy, but if I hadn't gone pee right before I started to notice it, I would have thought that I peed on myself (like I did when I had my cold). I have still been having the random, but strong, contractions daily, and Adelina is moving. But my friend's water leaked for several weeks before her son was born and because of her doctors not doing anything he had some kind of infection when he was born/shortly after, and it affected his respiration.

What are your opinions on it.... am I just being over concerned or should I go to get checked?

TeQuiero ~ If you have a slight concern, better to get professional advice :flower: Good luck

^agreed....i mean, they can at least use those amniotic test strips to see whats up.
better safe than sorry :flow:

Thanks ladies, I never had anything like this leaking with the boys. So I think I am going to talk to DH when he gets home and see about going to get checked, or I might call L&D at my hospital to see what they think about it, and see if they think I should be checked.

In the meantime, just drink a lot of clear liquids, if it is your water that will help keep baby safe :flower:
if its not your water, at least you hydrated lol

i will add though, generally if water leaks at all, most moms go into labor within 24 hours of that happening. (certainly not always, but 95% of the time), so the fact that you dont appear to be in labor could be a good sign all is fine ;)

Thanks ladies.. i am actually starting to feel better now. :) ... if it is still here tomorrow then i will go to the hospital

Good! Glad to hear you're having a better day Junebugs!

Oh my belly button is so painful and tender right now. :( I wish the stupid thing would just turn already. It's been sore and tender for days now and isn't showing as much turning progress as I'd hope haha. Lame!

I am excited for it to be January so I can say I'm due "next month."
BUT since I am due at the END of Feb, people think I'm closer than I am... When December started, people were like, oh, you only have two months left! But it was really closer to three. :shrug:

^ thats how it is with me too.

although i keep thinking, i better get everything in order because there is a small (and i stress SMALL) chance that i could have a baby as early as Feb 2nd! So that means one month and thats it!....of course...i could also have a baby as late as March 8th...so...blah :haha:

Haha I know. I don't WANT to have this baby early, but I need to get crackin just in case it would happen.
7 weeks to full term for me... well, 6 1/2... I have SO much to do between now and then!
I keep telling myself after the holidays...

Wow, I'm 35 weeks today! I could have this baby and be considered full-term in two weeks!

It would be nice to have the baby a little earlier than last time(42 + 2!) so anytime after 37 weeks is good. I am enjoying spending time with La though.

I was supposed to hear from the midwives on Wednesday to arrange the home visit to confirm my homebirth and got no call or anything. I don't know what number to call to try to arrange it and the midwives aren't based at the surgery for most of the week so wish me luck trying to get somewhere later on! I'm not seeing the midwife again until Jan 3rd when I'll be 36 + 4 which is cutting it a bit fine to get someone to visit.

I am also puzzled, I guess every area does things differently, but everything UK based I have read about home births has said that the midwives drop off equipment at about 37 weeks and leave it at your house. Last time I had a home birth planned and they delivered nothing... Either they just expected me to not go through with it (and I was induced in the end) or they just bring it all when they turn up?

I am envisaging battles at every turn because they are so short staffed round here and our local maternity unit at the hospital (I can see it from my house) is number one in the country for closing because it's full... It closes on average twice a week and not always because it's actually full but because there aren't enough staff. Obviously with budget cuts they will be extremely reluctant to send out two midwives just for me when those two midwives could be covering upwards of 12 women on the ward, and they won't want to be paying agency midwives to cover them. So I am prepared to fight my corner. I am very lucky in that my sister is a trained nurse and used to work as a midwife's assistant so if she can get to me (she lives 1.5 hrs away) at least I won't be totally without medical attention if they are awkward about coming out. She has the 18th to 30th Jan off of work so if I give birth in that window it'd be handy!!

hello ladies, well i have a hectic 2 days my sister is due her baby on the 2nd of Feb but looks like he will be here today or tomorrow :S he isn't very big at all but my sisters body just can not cope going full term again (its her 3 baby in 3 years and will be her 3rd section- she is 19)

she was meant to have steriod injections this morning but they couldn't do them as she is so scared of needles she wouldn' allow them near her- which i think is selfish when they are to help her baby.

she has to be stearlised once this baby is born but could lead to a full hysterectomy as her placenta is attached to her scar line, and there is alot of complications.

so looks like my christmas day i will have to be every where all at once. I have to see my nephews as they will be spending the day with out there mum but her low life bf is going to be there :mad: my mum is leaving my other brother and sister to look after my nephews my sisters bf and then my dad is alone with my brother and sister. I am also meant to be going to my inlaws for christmas dinner :/ this is going to be one stressful week... ahhhhhhhhhhhh

hope your all having a better week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->