February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Congrats tiggertea :thumbup:

suzzle hope you feel better, I've deff noticed my hands and feet starting to swell more, had to take my wedding ring off today for a bit as it was so tight.

Swan your nursery looks so nice, I love the colours, lucky Aria!
Hope your foot gets better soon.

I'm 36 weeks :shock: It's going so fast. only 1 week to be full term, and still don't have a car seat, or hospital bag!! visiting more family tomorrow then Christmas is oficially done and it's baby time!

love the nursery swan!!! you did an excellent job! Did you add the molding yourself (in the middle of the wall)? I really like that effect!

AmaryllisRed- hope your headache goes away! Are you feeling any better? If it persist for a little while longer i would call the doc, it could be pre-e or low iron.

suzzle....36 weeks!?!?! :shock: i can't believe how much further along you seem! Im not even 32 yet lol. But wow! are soo close to full term! i can't believe it!

The lightheadedness seems to be better now that I've eaten lunch. And the headache is slowly going away... could be partly a caffeine headache... I've called in the good dr to help me on that one... dr pepper... :rofl:

I'm 36 weeks :shock: It's going so fast. only 1 week to be full term, and still don't have a car seat, or hospital bag!! visiting more family tomorrow then Christmas is oficially done and it's baby time!

Whoop for 36 weeks! :yipee: I'm 35 weeks and since I'm having an unassisted homebirth (and don't feel comfortable staying home at 35 weeks) once I hit 36 weeks I'm considering myself full term. My MWs with DD would have let me stay home from 36 weeks anyway (possibly even 35 weeks, depending on the situation etc) so pretty much sticking with their thinking.

I'm hoping my birth pool and the rest of my kit will be here today or tomorrow... It is coming FedEx though, so I'm not holding my breath :lol: I started having a lot of mucusy discharge on Christmas, while we were at DH's Grandma's house and told him it seemed a lot like the start of losing my mucus plug and he said "No you're not! It's not time yet!" :lol: It was just for a couple of bathroom trips and then seemed to stop though, so I think it was just innocent cervical mucus :haha: I just told DH that it's possible to lose your plug WEEKS in advance of actual labour starting...

Hope everyone had a good Christmas anyway!! :) I'm trying to work through my exhaustion to get the house tidied up and disinfected (I'm craving the smell of CLEAN!! :rofl:)... I think we pretty much have everything we NEED for baby and I've got a list (which I keep adding to) of stuff I want for labour (incl towels, food etc)... Feeling surprisingly prepared. DH has yet to ask for time off work though =/ Again... Same thing happened with DD and he only took like 1 day... Ugh!

P.S Sorry, I'm missing a few pages... I keep forgetting to come on here to keep up and need to find some food for my rumbly tummy now!! ;)

TENS machine - yay or nay? Considering hiring one but not sure if it'll be worth it...

TENS machine - yay or nay? Considering hiring one but not sure if it'll be worth it...

I thought about it for a while. I have a post in the 3rd Tri section (or may Labor section, can't remember which :dohh:) There were a lot of mixed responses....i just decided to save myself the $60 and go without. I utlized the water for the majority of my 30 hour labor with DS, so i figure i wouldn't get much use out of the TENS machine.

I hope she posts photos soon! I'm eager to see our first Valentines! :rofl: No I'm not impatient at all!

Thanks ladies! I love the colors, and hubby wants to move into Aria's room now. :haha: We did the molding ourselves, Guppy, and we didn't know until we started that the walls are freakin' bowed in sections! So it was a bit of a pain and there's a few places where we fudged along with caulking and stuff to make it work. But the end result pleased us, so that's what mattered. :)

I know nothing about TENS machines, but I'm curious. Must go off to google that. :rofl:

YAY for the final box of the tickers! We're creeping along so close... it's hard to believe! I cannot even wait!

I hope you're feeling better Amaryllis! :hugs:

Spent the whole day yesterday searching for a new sofa....:wacko: But found one thankfully $3500 (A little over our origional budget!) :shock:

Now gotta get 3 beds, the washing machine, the fridge freezer & other essentials (pots/pans, cutlery, plates/cups etc etc)....ready for our move into 'unfurnished rental'....Wish me luck, cos its not easy, especially in shops I dont really know :wacko:

BEst of luck on your journey Kelly!

Swan, it looks perfect, depsite the wall issues!Great job! i love it!

Just order my HB items :dance: Now i just need to get it all organized (once it arrives). I also need to dig up some old towels, washcloths, and receiving blankets, but otherwise we have everything. I can't believe how close it is!!!! :shock:

Swan, the nursery is beautiful!!

Amaryllis, I hope you are feeling better. :) Love your Dr of choice too!!

I have an appt with my MW in like 12 hours!! I am going to ask her about the things that have come up in the last 2 weeks. And I think that this is my last biweekly appt.

See... By not reading all the missed posts, I didn't even know we had some twin valentines here already!! :shock:

Yup Tobaira had her twins ! :)

I just looked at my ankles and they doubled in size today. :| and of course I have to be on my feet today at work. Boo! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->