February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

So not ready :( room is all painted and we have the dresser and crib is on its way. I'm having a shower on the 8th of Jan so I'll know more after that. I did just buy w my kohls cash a bathrobe and 2 pairs of lounge pants for the hospital all for $24 w shipping yay! Clearance. I wanna pack my bag sooner than later so in ready just in case

My 31 Week bump pic....:kiss:

ONLY 8 weeks to go!!! :baby:

Attachments

• 31 Week bump ~ DD2.png
    31 Week bump ~ DD2.png
    24 KB · Views: 49
:hi: always forget bout this thread :? hope everyone had a grt xmas :dance: now were just waiting for our babies :dance:

is anyone eles totally ready (stuff wise ? ) i am ,cnt think of anything eles i need now :thumbup:
I need to buy myself some socks for my hospital bag, load my mp3 player with usic and pack it and get a car seat head hugger. (car seat was my neices and my sis can't find the head hugger) The day I turn 37 weeks I'm going to the shop to buy a load of drinks and snacks for in labour and staying in hospital. We spend a FORTUNE in the hospital shop when Liam was born. everything is like double the price....then I'll be ready :happydance:

I still havent bought a single thing for this baby! :blush:

Is that because you have stuff from your other LOs still..or do you not have anything yet??
My 31 Week bump pic....:kiss:

ONLY 8 weeks to go!!! :baby:

Cute bump. I've not put a bump pic up for ages so will attach one from yesterday.

Attachments

• 100_3757.jpg
    100_3757.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
YAY for cute bump pics!

I'm gonna be late so I'll do a real update with you lovely ladies later, because I have some reading back to do, but I did a quick skim-over and awwww, just such lovely baby bellies! :flower: It's so exciting!

Back in a bit, I better make sure I'm not late for work! What's my excuse? "Sorry, I was stalking the baby boards first thing this morning..." :rofl:

I think BnB is a valid excuse!! It's the reason my dishes aren't done... :blush:

LOL@Kelly... is summer just starting there? Unbearable!!

I haven't even thought about my hospital bag yet... with DS I packed a whole (small) suitcase and hardly used anything in it. Didn't even wear my own clothes until I was going home. This time, I probably won't pack much-- toiletries, an outfit for me to wear home, and an outfit and blankets and stuff for the baby. And probably something to read. Maaaaaybe my netbook if they have wireless. :)

Here's my most recent bump pic at 31+1:
31 weeks.jpg

OMG GIRLS!!!!!! TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is also my last day FOREVER, i will not be going back here after my mat. leave is over.... it is a little unreal because i have been working her for 11 years..... i don't really know anything else so it is weird to think i will never be coming back here AGAIN!! ... wow....

P.S- I LOVE all the bump pictures!!! SO CUTE!

Wow, Junebugs-- big transition! Are they going to have a cake for you or anything?

Kelly-- yes, I'm carrying really high. When I sit, my bump is right under my boobs... Definitely higher than I remember carrying with my son. :shrug:

OMG GIRLS!!!!!! TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is also my last day FOREVER, i will not be going back here after my mat. leave is over.... it is a little unreal because i have been working her for 11 years..... i don't really know anything else so it is weird to think i will never be coming back here AGAIN!! ... wow....

P.S- I LOVE all the bump pictures!!! SO CUTE!

Enjoy your last day :happydance:

Wow, Junebugs-- big transition! Are they going to have a cake for you or anything?

Kelly-- yes, I'm carrying really high. When I sit, my bump is right under my boobs... Definitely higher than I remember carrying with my son. :shrug:

I doubt it, you think they would after 11 years but no..... they don't normally do anything for you when you are leaving.

Hi ladies. It's been forever since I posted on here. I have been reading all the posts, I promise. I read and read and then get too tired to reply and forget what I planned to say :haha:

The bump pics are gorgeous. My bump has dropped quite a bit. I had an appointment with my gynae yesterday and he's very happy with baby's progress. She has turned nicely and he sees no reason why I can't have a natural birth. Her weight right now is 2.3kgs. She is quite the kicker and I still love every kick and punch :blush:

I'm getting really tired now as well and try to have a nap whenever I can. I'm on a few days leave and get back to work on the 3rd of January. I will be on maternity leave officially from the 13th. I was planning on only going on mat. Leave from the 30th of Jan but my work was giving me a hard time about my leave so I decided to just go off earlier. Stuff them, they must find a way to cope without me earlier :growlmad:

My dad is here at the moment painting the baby's room. It's starting to look really lovely. I'm afraid that her furniture might not be here in time. But that's cool, she can sleep in a Moses basket for a few days in my room.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. It's my hubby's birthday on New Years Eve and we usually party up a storm but we're planning on having a relaxed evening this year. What are your plans for NYE?

:hugs: to all

It's my hubby's birthday on New Years Eve and we usually party up a storm but we're planning on having a relaxed evening this year. What are your plans for NYE?

:hugs: to all

Its my DS1's Birthday on NYE too :cake: He will be 19! ~ Time really flys! :dohh:

Okay, finally time to catch up with you!

Amanda, I’m sorry to hear of all your frustrations with your midwives. I can’t believe they keep botching up blood draws! That’s, you know, kind of important and everything. Yikes! :| And I don’t think you’re too late with the RRLT – I know some ladies waited until 36 weeks to start; I’d say anything’s better than nothing right? ;)

I think my doctor measures from right under my boobs to about my pubic bone or so… I never really paid attention before, but I will next time!

Saphire, I’d love to get a pedi! I might schedule one for myself in January as a birthday gift to myself, haha! I ended up buying compression socks yesterday evening and they actually feel pretty good, and after two hours of wearing them last night combined with hubby insisting I stay off my feet the rest of the evening, by bedtime I was looking much better! :thumbup: So, relief!

Wow GeoGem, sounds like someone was a VERY GOOD GIRL this year!! :haha: Congrats on the wonderful gifts, that’s awesome!

Hi Honey! I’m… in theory, reasonably ready but my brain is not ready yet! :haha: I still have plenty to do, especially cleaning, but a lot of the major things are prepared. Just need to get the energy to finish off the rest of my tasks, and have to hope my feet stop swelling so I can do said tasks since hubby is pretty protective lately of keeping me off my feet. And God love him, he does everything he can to help but with working 2 jobs, he doesn’t have the time to get done everything that needs to be done, so I gotta get my butt in gear! :rofl:

-hooks up a fan and places it in front of Kelly- I’ll mail you some of our cold weather in exchange for some of your warmth? Maybe balance it out a bit on both ends? ;)

Guppy, I never thought of the shorts + Santa thing… but that’s freakin’ hilarious. One concept I’d never get used to, but I am a little jealous. BRRRRR.

Amaryllis, it’s a valid excuse for EVERYTHING right?! I totally agree. :rofl:

Congrats Junebugs! I won’t deny how jealous I am right now, :haha: but I am so happy for you! I bet you are thrilled! :hugs:

Hi BabyA! Hope you are enjoying your mini-vacation! Our plans for NYE = relaxation, non-alcoholic bubbly and sleep. We are clearly a really exciting bunch over here. :haha: I doubt I’ll be able to stay awake until midnight. Last night I made it to 9:30 before I keeled over and died a little. LOL.

AFM… like I said, compression socks. I haz them. They’re actually pretty awesome, and I feel better today. My whole body just looks and feels swollen lately, hubby took the weekly photo last night and my face and upper arms look (to me anyway) enormous compared to the last time we took a photo. And I’ve been watching my salt intakes and drinking a lot of water, but guess my body just wants to SWELL. Yikes! My weight is going to be anything but impressive when I go to my doctor next Tuesday. Oops. This is me, not even caring at this point because I feel so crappy lately. :rofl:

Work is killing me, absolutely slaughtering. It’s the busiest time of year and they need extra help so I’m constantly being called to the back, asked to help, etc. meaning more time on my feet, more strain on my back, and added exhaustion by the time I’m done at the end of the day. It’s beginning to catch up with me and I know hubby is a bit concerned how I’ll handle 6 more weeks at work because apparently I’m beginning to look at little haggard. :| Talk about embarrassing.

I’m trying really hard not to be pessimistic though because I’ve been truly blessed this pregnancy, for the most part. And I’m winding down toward the end so no matter how difficult these final days are becoming, I have to keep on swimming. I just keep reminding myself that once I’m done here, I won’t be coming back. And I took off for tomorrow! :dance: So I can bake and relax to my heart’s content.

Alright, back to work I go… this was much longer than my 15 minute allotted break but well, they can pound sand. I needed to put up my feet and have my tea, or someone might lose an eyeball or arm. :rofl:

Hope everyone’s having a wonderful Thursday!

I have been gone for a week and so much has happened!!!!

Congrats Tobaira on the twins!!! so exciting! Do we know how the twins are doing?

To all the ladies that have been feeling sick, exhausted, swelling, leaking, etc.... youre in my thoughts. We are almost done! It's so cool that some people are close to full term... wow!!! I remember looking at the fruit tickers back when I was 4 weeks pregnant and thinking i'd never get to this stage... and look at us now!! :)

-----------------------
This has been an amazing week for my family. My "little" brother returned from his one-year deployment in Afghanistan He is home for good now! :cloud9: I am SO happy to have him home and safe, and he got to see my pregnant bump for the first time!!! :) I have a video on YouTube of his homecoming... its a tearjerker... :) :cry: https://youtu.be/CLRgiuEyogo

Also, here is my 32 week baby bump from last weekend at Christmas. <3

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5
What date did Tob have the twins? I shall update the OP!

20th of december. This is what's on the facebook group, hope they're all ok.

another update- cassandra elizabeth and heather marie came via emerg c sect at 1254pm 12/20. 2lb12oz and 3lb1oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->