February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

ps im a sufferer of a differently spelled name lol im Kirst-IE and even my family put a Y :rofl: lol pain in the arse lol i love how you have spelt james though :)

lol im kristyn and even my family spell it kristen

haha its a pain aye? lol
is there 2 feb groups? xxx

no not just you lol we have to. i like leah helen (helen after my mum) and stuart scott(scott after oh's brother) wot about you? xxx

We have Amelia for a girl but struggling for a middle name.
And boys names we really can't agree.

Yay! We like Amelie Merryn for a girl and Remy Timothy (middle name after my brother) for a boy. Guess we are really drawn to French names lol!

i like french names. i like hadrienn 2 (pronounced add-ree-ann) had a friend called that and i love it. i have already started on traditional scottish names so kinda need to stick with it lol

wen u go to bottom of this page it says there is another valentines thread lol its a ttc one :dohh: baby brain+ preggo brain= disaster lol xxx

I hardly slept a wink last night. I have been excited, anxious, nervous and a million other emotions that kept me from falling asleep. I have my ultrasound with my gynae in the next 3 hours. If everything looks good, we will probably tell our parents this weekend that they are going to be grandparents. I think it would be an awesome gift for my Dad as it's Father's Day here this Sunday.:blush:

Us too! We are telling our parents on Fathers Day that they will be grandparents! My sister in law is only 2w5d ahead of my so my inlaws are going to be over the moon!!! :)

Our list of name is still really long! Our last name is "Brown" so we want something not too common... but not too odd either.

GIRL IDEAS
Bailey
Penny
Hayley
Felicity
Melody
Madison
Elisha
Aurora
Olivia
Sophie
Catalina
Gabriella
Sydney
Hayden
Natalie
Charlotte
Grace
Ella
Hope
Faith
Kayla
Chloe
Kelsie
Lila or Lyla
Bridget
Hannah
Panina
Cora
Lena
Kira
Danielle

BOY IDEAS
Carter
Mason
Connor
Hayden
Colby
Jared
Hunter
Andrew
Jake
Kieran
Dalton
Jabez
Ryder
Isaac
Kenneth
Declan

wow thats a list lol
i have copied and pasted and i will just say yes to the ones i like lol

GIRL IDEAS
Bailey
Penny-- yes
Hayley--really like
Felicity--yes
Melody--yes
Madison
Elisha--yes
Aurora
Olivia--yes
Sophie--yes
Catalina--yes
Gabriella--really nice
Sydney--yes
Hayden--really like
Natalie
Charlotte--yes
Grace
Ella--yes
Hope
Faith
Kayla--yes
Chloe--really like
Kelsie--really like
Lila or Lyla--really nice
Bridget
Hannah--yes
Panina
Cora--really like
Lena--really like
Kira--really like
Danielle--yes

BOY IDEAS
Carter
Mason
Connor--yes
Hayden--yes
Colby--really like
Jared--really like
Hunter
Andrew--yes
Jake--yes
Kieran--really like
Dalton--yes
Jabez
Ryder--really like
Isaac--yes
Kenneth--yes
Declan--really really like

wow lol i liked a lot of those. good luck narrowing it down though lol which ones are your favs? xxx

wow thats a list lol
i have copied and pasted and i will just say yes to the ones i like lol

wow lol i liked a lot of those. good luck narrowing it down though lol which ones are your favs? xxx

They are kind of ordered by favorites.. but it keeps changing! I like the ones at the top the best i think...

Hey ladies, can I join you! 16th for me! Just found out Tuesday!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Is everyone else tired!!???? Cant stop yawning!!!!!! :kiss:

Hey ladies, can I join you! 19th for me! Just found out Tuesday!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Is everyone else tired!!???? Cant stop yawning!!!!!! :kiss:

Hanawanabump-
I am also Feb 19th! I wonder why our tickers are different?

Stratch that!!! Just checked ticker and thats saying 16th, but I checked another website today and it said 19th!?? So i'll go with ticker I guess, 16th please!!?? Sorry Joker!

I am sooo tired. My poor 9 month old was up crying tears (he never cries tears unless he is VERY scared or REALLY in pain) :cry: It actually made me cry (i dont attribute that to pregnancy hormones though because its happened before). It was just one of those cries that i knew something was wrong :sad1:. We never did figure it out. Poor guy, but it was a long night. I dont know what was up, but he is back to himself this morning....and i feel like a zombie...okay getting scared having 2 under 2! :shock:

Aww guppy you will cope just fine hun, my first 2 were 13months apart, the baby will just fit into the routine you have in place now with Isaiah, i promise!! My lil boy been up since 4.30 this morning, think he has a back tooth coming, poor wee sausage. We are both shattered, but he wont give in lol!!

Aww guppy you will cope just fine hun, my first 2 were 13months apart, the baby will just fit into the routine you have in place now with Isaiah, i promise!! My lil boy been up since 4.30 this morning, think he has a back tooth coming, poor wee sausage. We are both shattered, but he wont give in lol!!

Thanks for your reassurance :hugs: that makes me feel so much better!

When your LO teeths, is his reaction different sometimes? Usually Isaiah is just grouchy, but thats about the extent of it (his teeth always comes in clusters. He had 2 bottom middle ones in by 5 months and 4 top teeth came in by 7 months). Anyways, i was wondering last night if maybe he was teething, but he has never cried like that before. ....do some teeth hurt more, in your experience?

I am sooo tired. My poor 9 month old was up crying tears (he never cries tears unless he is VERY scared or REALLY in pain) :cry: It actually made me cry (i dont attribute that to pregnancy hormones though because its happened before). It was just one of those cries that i knew something was wrong :sad1:. We never did figure it out. Poor guy, but it was a long night. I dont know what was up, but he is back to himself this morning....and i feel like a zombie...okay getting scared having 2 under 2! :shock:

He had a nightmare where his evil younger sibling stole all his toys!! Lol joking. Poor thing.
Liam's been having random screaming tantrums today...but he's all stuffy, struggling to sleep and in desperate need of a nap!!

Yes defo Guppy,i think the back teeth are more painfull for Harley, he breezed through the other teeth really with just a lil bit of dribbling, but this cry is harsh and he know holds his mouth when hes doing it, so yeah i would say some are more painfull than others! Hope it does'nt bother ur lil one for too long xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->