February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Happy new year everyone!!! :)

Ladies I am still feeling Kenny move, but I am feeling it less often it seems like. Is that normal? I don't feel the big kicks like I used to... Then i panic and drink some juice and lay on my side and I do feel him, but not as strong. Is this normal? Is he just getting squished in there? I wish I had a Doppler to hear his HB

Yeah, it's normal... Baby still has spurts of activity for me, but instead of moving regularly throughout the day, it seems more like she's snoozing and then has a little move around, then snoozes for a bit, then moves some more etc etc.

I got some newborn bits and pieces on sale yesterday/today; couple of side-snapping shirts and some rompers, as well as a maternity/nursing shirt for me for $10 instead of $20! :) ALSO got a new hamper, so we can organize laundry better (have one that EVERYTHING goes into and I prefer having lights and darks ;)) which should help us keep the apartment less cluttered (clothes are our downfall when it comes to messiness!!) and make it easier to keep on top of laundry, especially when Peawich arrives. I'm pleased about that :)

While we were looking for a hamper, we stopped off at the scales and I tried some out... Seems like I've gained between 20-25lbs with this pregnancy so far :) I gained nearer 40lbs with DD and was hanging onto about 10lbs of pregnancy weight when I got pregnant this time (though I was verging on underweight before I got pregnant with DD, so those extra 10lbs were healthy for me)... Nice to know! :)

ETA: Yay! Last box! :yipee:

Happy (almost) New Year! I'm pretty sure though there's only 40 minutes left, I won't last until midnight. :rofl: I fail. But yay it's 2012!!!!! It's our year ladies! :dance:

What's a maternity brag book?

I got maternity photos done, but the photographer is pretty 'old school' and doesn't (sadly) give out a disc or anything of digital images because he makes most of his income by the sales of prints and stuff. So we got a book made up that he calls the "brag book" with all our proofs inside it, and then we can use it to order anything else we may want. :)

I'm due THIS MONTH

Happy new year to all. A few more weeks and those due earlier in feb may start popping out Jan babies!

I had a crazy dream last night. Me and OH were about to DTD and I touched myself and told him I was really wet..but as I pulled my hand away I noticed it wasn't sexy juices...it was blood. I was really freaking out.

Jokerette Some days I hardly feel Millie move at all. I was laying still a few days ago and could see her moving around but could hardly feel it. If I'd been focusing on something else I wouldn't have noticed her moving.

Happy New Year ladies!!!

It's our year, it's gone so quick already! Just a few more weeks until we meet our babies. I'm beyond excited!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My weird dreams have really stepped up recently, think it's because I'm waking up more so not sleeping so soundly. Last night I dreamt I was witnessing an armed robbery in a bank and had to outwit the robber with a pack of cards.:shrug: the night before was a very confusing rambling dream featuring a man falling over in the street, people I knew from university coming to help him, taking him to a beauty parlour for a lie down, the cast of Hollyoaks turning up and arguing about sanwiches and trying to get me to rob things for them which somehow morphed into being in Israel during some protests and the russian mafia showing up :shrug: :wacko: :shrug: don't think I could look that one up in a 'what dreams mean' book!

Thanks ladies for your reassurance... I feel a lot better now :)

Happy New Year! We are going to be mommies this year!!!! :) :)

:happydance::thumbup:

I'm due THIS MONTH

Happy new year to all. A few more weeks and those due earlier in feb may start popping out Jan babies!

I had a crazy dream last night. Me and OH were about to DTD and I touched myself and told him I was really wet..but as I pulled my hand away I noticed it wasn't sexy juices...it was blood. I was really freaking out.

I'm going by a 31st of January/1st of Feb EDD, I think I'll be having Peawich this month since I went into labour at 39+6 with DD... It's exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time!!! :lol:

I've had a dream like that before... For the most part the dreams I've been having recently are about Peawich coming out a boy, or me going into labour early/having a really short labour... Nothing particularly stressful! All the really bizarre/horrible dreams were earlier on in the pregnancy....

Happy New Year ladies!! DH and I stayed up and had our midnight kiss and then we couldn't fall asleep (finally got to sleep at like 1:30-2:00 ish). Then the boys had us up by 9 :(

Only 1 week & 1 day until we move into our new rental :yipee: I literally cant wait to feel more settled!

<--- 35/36 week bump btw!! I still feel uber small!! Though saying that I just took a shower and can't see 'down there' to wash and it seemed like my bump was stopping the water from getting down there too :rofl:

<--- 35/36 week bump btw!! I still feel uber small!! Though saying that I just took a shower and can't see 'down there' to wash and it seemed like my bump was stopping the water from getting down there too :rofl:

I think your bump is perfect size, its nice and compact...:kiss:

I think your bump is perfect size, its nice and compact...:kiss:

Thanks :) I'm really interested to see what size Peawich is when she's born.

Happy new year ladies! Wish you all the best! I can't believe I am now say I'm due next month crazy. Dh put the crib together looks so pretty and my shower is next Sunday so excited!! I have te target app on my iPhone so it's kinda weird cause I can see what was purchased. I took a 2 he nap today and it felt so good cause I can't sleep at night I just fade in and out of conscienceness from utter exhaustion. Ugh
Glad everyone is doing pretty ok and the bumps look great!

I have totally been registry stalking, watching as things get purchased for my shower next weekend. Sneaky ;)

Haha I did that with my registries, too, last time!! I actually got more worried than excited, though, 'cause I think a lot of people waited until last minute and a lot of people didn't go by the registry. :)

Hi girls,
I have a question if anyone can help.

I had some lower back pain yesterday and once or twice some stabbing pain upper right part of bump. I presumed as I'd been out and about I'd just over did it a bit.
Last night about 1:30am I was woken but a long intense BH with a lot of pain radiating through my back. I had one more 1/2 later that also woke me.

Now today still have strong pain in lower and mid back and lots more stabbing pain in upper right part of bump and the odd tightening.

I have know idea of bubs position cause she keeps changing.

No sort of pattern of wave to any of it and have had Panadol for the pain.

Anyone heard of this sort of thing or know what the cause could be.

Thanks Girls

Sorry, RJ, I have no idea. But I hope you start feeling better soon. :hugs:

Kelly, your new avatar is hilarious!! Yay for moving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->