February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I am sooo tired. My poor 9 month old was up crying tears (he never cries tears unless he is VERY scared or REALLY in pain) :cry: It actually made me cry (i dont attribute that to pregnancy hormones though because its happened before). It was just one of those cries that i knew something was wrong :sad1:. We never did figure it out. Poor guy, but it was a long night. I dont know what was up, but he is back to himself this morning....and i feel like a zombie...okay getting scared having 2 under 2! :shock:

He had a nightmare where his evil younger sibling stole all his toys!! Lol joking. Poor thing.

:rofl:

Thanks ladies!

Its nice to have BnB friends that are expecting but already have a child (or more). I think when I was pregnant with "Z" (short for isaiah), everyone was on their first pregnancy.

Mrs Raggle, please change my date to 9 Feb. Just got back from my scan and I've been moved back a couple of days. My little Jelly Bean is doing great...heartbeats at 140bpm and a whole half a centimeter big :)

Has anybody been thinking names yet? Or is it just me lol
x

We have had our girl name picked out since we had our youngest son, and we chose our boy name when we were discussing TTC. For a girl we have Adelyn Nicole (would be pronounced like Madeline without the M) and Mateo Jose, Mateo is Matthew in Spanish (Matthew for my dad and brother, and Jose for my husband and father-in-law). I would love to have twins, but if we had 2 of either sex we would be out of luck on names! :p

Guppy051708 My 2yo son was up all night the other night, and it turned out that his eardrum was bulging. It may be some teething, my 2yo liked to have ice rubbed on his gums.

I was up on and off all night feeling sooooooo nauseous. And I woke up this morning feeling like I was going to be :sick: not fun. :nope: Hopefully it won't last long. MS is not fun, I didn't have it with either boy.

BabyAngelic- :wave: could be a girl? 140 and over is supposed to be a girl heart beat....what do you want?
Avery- Hi!! welcome...Me too Feb 14 (per doc), though per LMP is Feb 11

BabyAngelic- :wave: could be a girl? 140 and over is supposed to be a girl heart beat....what do you want?

I would love a little girl but doc said that it could be a boy because the heartbeat started slow and then got fast. Apparently with a girl it starts fast. Hubby had a big grin on his face when he heard it could be a boy :haha: but either way we both just want a healthy :baby: regardless of whether it's a girl or boy. This is our first baby and this whole experience is getting better and better everyday:cloud9:
We are planning on telling our parents about the baby this weekend. They are going to be so excited, this will be my parent's first grandchild.

I would love a little girl but doc said that it could be a boy because the heartbeat started slow and then got fast. Apparently with a girl it starts fast. .

Your doc must be old school because thats a myth! Its been debunked for quite some time now.
I can actually attest to this with my own child, but read anywhere about gender myths and it will confirm it being so. BUT with that said you could still be having a boy :dance: (if thats what you want lol)

I would love a little girl but doc said that it could be a boy because the heartbeat started slow and then got fast. Apparently with a girl it starts fast. .

Your doc must be old school because thats a myth! Its been debunked for quite some time now.
I can actually attest to this with my own child, but read anywhere about gender myths and it will confirm it being so. BUT with that said you could still be having a boy :dance: (if thats what you want lol)

LOL, a girl will always be first prize :happydance:

LOL, a girl will always be first prize :happydance:

:haha: yeah...im dreaming of a girl too :cloud9: lol

I want a girl, it would be nice to have a girl to go with the 2 boys. But I'm not getting my hopes too high!

I want a girl, it would be nice to have a girl to go with the 2 boys. But I'm not getting my hopes too high!

haha yeah, i get that feeling...my intuition is a girl, but i dont think i'll ever be fully confident in that because it feels like an unattainable goal :rofl:
My intuition with my son was correct, guess i have 16 more weeks to find out if im right about this one. :wacko:

they say a mother intuition is like 75%-80% correct.

Oh i have an idea!!! If the OP doesn't mind, we should all state our gut feeling about :pink: or :blue: (mark it on the front page) and then see if we are right! :D

Oh I love that idea Guppy! I have no feeling about boy or girl but if I had to go with one I'd say boy...no girl...no definitely boy lol

If I trust my body I would have to say :pink: I didn't get :sick: with either boy so hopefully :blush: :blush: :haha: Maybe we will all get lucky to get what we REALLY want!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'd quite like a girl tooooo... but most of all would love multiples!! Actually I just want it to be healthy I really don't mind.

i actually want another boy. I would hate for my sons clothes to not be used again. Plus its less clutter and toys around the house if they're the same sex. lol.

plus i'm scared of girls. All the little girls i know... watch out!

i think im having a :pink: but that could be wishful thinking coz i already have a boy lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->