February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Tobaira the girls are beautiful and best wishes to you all.:hugs:

Sitting in L&D hooked up to the monitor. Having contractions. Waiting on news.

Yawn. lol.

Just mild contractions and they're evaluating to see what's happening. They're getting more intense no doubt but they're still waiting until they give me news lol.

Gorgeous babies Tobaira!

I'm 37 weeks today!

Quick qu... Which side should baby be laying on optimally? My left as I look down or my left as you look at me?

Oh swan, I hope all is ok. Are your waters intact? They told me I was contracting for a week before I had La but I never felt one of them.

Hope all is well swan! :hugs:

Night - tell ur mum it was a gift... She doesn't need to know it was a gift from yourself :haha:

Went from 1cm 70% effaced to 2cm 90% effaced with bulging bags in a few hours. Nurse says they wont stop preterm labor now but that I will have a premie on the way soon. Not "ideal" but my progress is good so far for the fact that I'm still only having irregular contractions.

My doctor is in at 8 and will examine me so we can determine what next haha. I'm on an IV drip for group b strep since I missed the swab and am on fluids too. Contractions increasing in intensity but still irregularly arriving. Aria is monitoring well thus far.

So that's the deets. I slept just over an hour tonight but thankfully got a 2 hour nap after work lol. So... Yeah.

Gonna try and read a bit since I'm restless. :) Happy Friday ladies!

Swan sending well wishes your way! Glad you and Aria are doing well!!!! :) this is very exciting!!

Sorry about being AWOL for so long ladies (Ive had a huge task catching up on everthing Ive missed - over 200 pages!!!) but Ive been super busy moving house, sorting things out and of course working!

At my midwife appointment yesterday I was told LO is lying transverse......they arent worried just yet but if they havent turned by next week (I'll be just over 36 weeks) then Im going to be refered somewhere, presumably to help get them into the correct position!
Im still unorganised and havent packed a hospital bag or finished LO's nursery but luckily I still have no aches, pains or complaints so Im not too fussed about getting everything done before LO starts to arrive!

good luck swan, how exciting :hugs: can't wait to hear your news xxx

Swan, you are in my thoughts! At least you are at 35 weeks, which is what my MW said she wanted me to make it past before the baby was born. Can't wait to hear an update from you! :hugs: hun!

Don't have time read through all the posts but thought I should post some pictures of the girls - the information is on the facebook page too but I know everyone doesn't use it. Girls are great and both up to about 3.5lbs, they were 2 weeks old on Tuesday. They'll be in the NICU for probably another month before we can take them home. I had some very serious and scary complications - pre-eclampsia, HELLP, postpartum pulmonary embolism, peripartum cardiomyopathy.. things that very rarely occur and I had them all. In fact my Ob said I was making sure she knew all her stuff and has mentioned a few times about writing me up as a case study. I spent 10 days in the hospital after giving birth and now am on a bunch of medications but am doing well. My days now revolve around driving over to the NICU for as many feedings as I have the energy for. Luckily it's only 5 mins away so usually am there for 3-4 each day.

Attached are pictures – the family one is from New Year’s eve – we rang the new year in at the NICU holding the girls. DH is holding Cassandra and I am holding Heather. In the individual pictures Cassandra has the striped bottom sheet and Heather has the ladybugs.

They are beautiful congratulations x

I can't stick another 7 weeks of this. Sorry for the negativity ladies. :blush:

Good Luck Swan!! I am sure your little one will be just fine!!! Hope your labour is a good one :)
Exciting that some of our little ones are coming!
Not long for the rest of us!!

Went from 1cm 70% effaced to 2cm 90% effaced with bulging bags in a few hours. Nurse says they wont stop preterm labor now but that I will have a premie on the way soon. Not "ideal" but my progress is good so far for the fact that I'm still only having irregular contractions.

My doctor is in at 8 and will examine me so we can determine what next haha. I'm on an IV drip for group b strep since I missed the swab and am on fluids too. Contractions increasing in intensity but still irregularly arriving. Aria is monitoring well thus far.

So that's the deets. I slept just over an hour tonight but thankfully got a 2 hour nap after work lol. So... Yeah.

Gonna try and read a bit since I'm restless. :) Happy Friday ladies!

Wow swan, how exciting!! Hope everything continues to go well for you & LO :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->