February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I can't stick another 7 weeks of this. Sorry for the negativity ladies. :blush:

I feel you sister!!!! I think we all have highs & lows. I'm pretty ok just now, but can crash suddenly & hard!

Nothing anyone says really helps, me at least, so just take some 'me' time - lie in bed all day if you can. Watch crap on tv & eat rubbish till you are feeling better. There is always a post Christmas lull too, all that build up, excitement & work, then it's suddenly all over.

Thinking of you :hugs:

Yeah, I had the crash this afternoon. Thanks hun. Sorry you have lows too, but kind of glad I'm not alone iykwim? :) :hugs:

Just back from Physio with my very own shiny TENS machine to trial for a fortnight. I'm sitting here with it on & seem ok, but I think I'll know if it's any good once my latest dose of painkillers wears off.

Kids are away to DH's parents for tonight & they are at my parents tomorrow night to let DH finish their room :wohoo:

My new bedside tables are here (flat packed) and my new blind arrived today! Just waiting on DH painting our room & assembling all furniture before LO is here. He hates DIY & is still recovering from the unit he put together in the boys room on Christmas Eve (that took him 4 hours & is still only 98% finished). I'm not very popular right now, my 'nesting' causes him to much work apparently :haha:

Yeah, I had the crash this afternoon. Thanks hun. Sorry you have lows too, but kind of glad I'm not alone iykwim? :) :hugs:

Definitely!! Sometimes thinking that you are the only weirdo who isn't happy at this time in your life makes it 100 x worse, as if you are blaming LO or don't deserve them; for me anyway. But then when you are back to yourself a bit you realise that's total rubbish & LO will never know anything about it, so why make more misery for yourself?

That's how I feel anyway. Buying or washing/sorting baby things makes me feel better too. :flower:

I agree. Watch crap TV, eat whatever you want, and know that you're not alone feeling this way. :hugs:

Haha my nesting seems to lengthen DH's "honey-do" list... but he can't seem to keep up with it!

Oh swan!!!! Wow. Praying all goes well can't wait to hear your updates! Wow we r all getting there crazy nervous now.

thinking good thoughts for you Swan - hope everything goes well!!!

Tobaira- THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!! congrats to you and your lovely family! im sorry you had so many complications but I am so glad you and the girls are doing well now! :) How many weeks were you when you delivered?

I was only 32 wks when I delivered. I wish they could have spent more time inside but I was in such bad shape and they are doing really well. The steroid shots they gave me helped a lot I'm sure. And I guess in general girls do better than boys (because they mature faster). Still feels weird being home and not pregnant anymore but with no babies here with me. Hopefully none of you girls have to experience because honestly it sucks =) But I'm hopeful that it will only be a few more weeks.

:hugs: i cant imagine Tobaria :nope: They took DS away from me for over 12 hours-wouldn't let me nurse him or anything (even though he didn't have any real problems) :cry: i still grieve over that lost time....i dont know how you do it. :hug:

Hi ladies!

Stalled at 7cm so we broke my waters. Now we wait. lol.

This passive aggressive child is such a bugger lol.

yay! you aren't stalled hun, baby is just doing her thing ;)
Keep up the great work!!! And thanks for the update! i had to stop updating after 4CM so you are toughie! :bodyb:

can you believe you are at the finish line!!?!?!? Bet you didn't think you would have a baby when you got up yesterday. EKK! im so excited for you!

Good luck Swan!!! :D How exciting!

I can't stick another 7 weeks of this. Sorry for the negativity ladies. :blush:

I hit the wall a few weeks ago and have been up and down (mostly down) ever since.... :hugs: Feeling a bit better now I'm mostly organized and am at an okay point to deliver at home though :)

Been having 'contractions' this morning... Literally just 3 that I noticed, with tightening and pain in my tummy and radiating up my back... Couple of regular (just achey) Braxton Hicks too and pressure in my pelvis. I'm excited to be in pain!!! :happydance::haha: I think I still have another 1-2 weeks at least before go time, but hopefully all these niggles etc are doing some good preparation so 'real' labour won't take so bloomin' long!! :D

Wow swan did u get an epidural? W DS I they broke my water 2 after pitocin but I got the epidural before any of it. Thinking of all day :) I'm at the OB waiting now for my appointment.

Wow, things are moving so fast!!
Thanks for keeping us updated, swan! Can't wait to meet your baby!!

Swan thoughts are with you and your family. Hope all goes great.

Goodluck:hugs:

Hi ladies!

Stalled at 7cm so we broke my waters. Now we wait. lol.

This passive aggressive child is such a bugger lol.

........Eeeeeee!!! :happydance: This is exciting news

Wishing you all the very best of luck :baby::cloud9:

Ooh, I can't wait to find out... I bet another Valentine has arrived...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->