February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Well girls been contracting for most of the day, contractions where steady at 6 mins apart 1 min long for most the day and now we are at the hospital with contractions 2 mins apart and it is all going to happen tonight by the looks of things.

WOW!!! Congratz hun!!! I am sure you will do great! Keep us updated!

wow - congratulations swan!! Look at all that hair, she is a beaut!!

RJ2 good luck!!

Well girls been contracting for most of the day, contractions where steady at 6 mins apart 1 min long for most the day and now we are at the hospital with contractions 2 mins apart and it is all going to happen tonight by the looks of things.

Yay! best of luck!!!

Yay RJ2!!!!! So excited for you!

I had my maternity photoshoot yesterday... Can't wait to get all the proofs do I can show you girls. :)

Jokerette I can't wait to see!

Awww congrats and good luck RJ!!!!! Will be praying that all is going smoothly!

Charlie was born by emergency c-section at 10:00pm 9/1/12 weighing 6 lb 3 oz.

As for news here, so excited to soon be released. Though I am sure it'll be insane. I miss my bed and my puppy. :) Aria had a great night in the NICU and ate quite a bit, has lots of diaper changes and we will get her bilirubin update soon. She hates her little blue cocoon haha but hopefully this is the end of that. :)

I was upset but handled it by getting a full nights sleep. Now to pack while we wait for everyone to give me all my clearances!

Once I get home I will show you the slideshow from the hospital photographer... :)

Hope you're all feeling wonderful on this Monday morning and I look forward to updates from everyone on appointments and things!

As for Beyonce - I beat her out. ;). :rofl: but no, really, I'm happy for her. Hope her little one is nice and healthy!

Charlie was born by emergency c-section at 10:00pm 9/1/12 weighing 6 lb 3 oz.

:wohoo: Congrats ~ :baby::cloud9:

Wow, good luck RJ2. These babies aren't wanting to wait!

Note to my baby......'wait where you are please!!' :haha:

i couldnt imagine holly arriving in 2 weeks :shock: would love her too (if she was healthy and perfect etc) but i dont have anything yet lol, planning a huge shopping spree next month to get EVERYTHING

Snap! :winkwink:

Hi Girls :wave:

Been to midwife today (1st time since 18 weeks!) I am measuring at 35 weeks already :winkwink:
But kinda knew that 1/ From my size & 2/ From my previous large LO's! :baby:

No names yet! Or anything to be honest! :wacko:

Moving tommorow & wont have internet until 20th Jan :dohh:

Everyone take care & speak again soon :friends:

Congratulations, RJ2!!!

Wow... four babies already and it's only the 9th of January!!

Congrats RJ!!! I'm on my phone so obviously took me awhile to realize we were on simultaneously posting!! :rofl:

Congratulations!! Thoughts and prayers for you and your new baby as you recover!!! xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->