February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I would love a girl, it would even us out a lil bit as i have a boy of 13 a girl (tomboy lol ) of 12 a boy of 10 then my surprise bundle which is a boy of 21 months, soooooo i would really like a girly girl....she has no say in the matter!!! But if this one is another boy then its good as i have most of the stuff already in blue.........i just want a text book pregnancy with a healthy baby at the end to love.......

I don't know why but something is screaming GIIIRRRLLL at me.

I'd love twins girls!!

I think we all would be thrilled with twins!! I would be so happy! My mother-in-law has never met our son, she already told my husband that we should have twins so that she can steal one! :haha: :haha:

Hi can I join in too, found out 5 days ago, I think i am due on about the 24th according to fertility friend.

This is my first ever bfp, after my first round of clomid, so I am hoping that everything goes to plan.

Looking forward to supporting each other and all those valentines babies! :)

OMG saw the midwife today and she said I was 8+2 and edd is 25th Jan!!! I'm in the wrong group :headspin: Will be staying here till the dating scan as it really doesn't feel like that far along, just got my head around being 7 weeks now jumped 9 days forwards!! at least not so long to wait for the scan :) will be sad if I need to move to another group though, really like it here! Will be telling family and friends tomorrow and I cant wait, will be so nice to be able to talk about it and I know so many people will be excited for us, can't wait to tell my mum, cousin and best friend. Have been super emotional today crying at the thought of telling ppl, etc, etc

and whoever said about smells... i know it was a few pages back but wow I can smell all the bad stuff way too well!! can tell when the cat is using the litter tray from 4 room away :sick: Have to close the door!!

Well, make sure that you aren't changing the litter.... leave that for DH to do!! :)

Well, make sure that you aren't changing the litter.... leave that for DH to do!! :)

no way it's bad enough from this distance!!! have to do plenty of nagging to get it done as oh def not a fan lmao, deff one of the perks of pregnancy:laugh2:

I would love a little girl :pink: but would be happy with a boy as long as they are healthy . Twins would be exciting but now drs insist you have a c section when you have twins and i want to deliver naturaly. But either way im on :cloud9: we have been trying for a year !

Hi ladies I'm due February 25th so far..I found out on 10 DPO with a very faint line...Congrats to everyone!!!

WOW, i am gone for a day and i have to go over like 10 pages of reading!!

So this morning i woke up to take a pee and as i was walking back to bed i got a SHARP pain in my uterus, it was so painful i lad down and had to call my DH to come home from work because i couldn't move. He rushed right home, i could feel the pain all the way into my back, i checked to see if i was having any bleeding and there was none. After trying for about 5mins. with my DH to get dressed i was finally able to walk to the car.

By the time i got the the hospital the pain was alot less but i was still so worried that something was wrong. After waiting for 8 hours and having blood and an ultrasound done, everything came back normal! The pain had gone away completely after about 1 hour ( only about 15 mins of the sever pain).

I am measuring right where i should be, i saw the little heart flickering on the screen and the HR was 113. There was no blood noted in my uterus at all and my HCG are 83623. The DRs. could not explain what the pain was from but said as long as it was gone and i had no bleeding everything was fine!! :happydance:

I am so happy but still can't understand what it was from?

Not just you amandad192, I like a few girls name but DH doesn't like any. We didn't pick Ellie's name until she was 2 days old as we just couldn't agree! A boy is likely to be Jacob Rivers, as this was the boys name we had picked if Ellie had been a boy!

MrsNicols, jemmywoo84, BabyAngelic, twinkletoesxx, AveryATL, Hanawanabump, Tink81, Robertsgirl - Welcome and Congrats!

So glad to hear everything is OK Junebugs. That must've been very scary.

I'm really not fussed what we have this time; girl or boy.Part of me would love a little sister for Eloise because I just had younger brothers, but I'm about 90% sure this is our last baby and it would be nice to have a little boy for DH :shrug:

Are we going to post everyone's guesses? I think that would be neat to see who was right :D

I am guessing (and sort of hoping) for a little girl :pink: !!! But OH wants a boy ;) we shall see!

I'm hoping for a girl! My family all think I'll get a girl and DH is convinced it will be a clone of me. I've already thought of a name for a girl!

Good morning all! I can't get over this thread! So many ladies due (and continuing to come in) in Feb! Fantastic!! Welcome everyone!!

I'm still not feeling all that much. My nipples are still fairly sore but my breasts are still barely sore. I think I'm a bit constipated. But other than that...I dunno. I'm trying to hold of from having a complete meltdown! LOL I just really wish they'd do HCG testing for me. *sigh*

Hey! Did you ask your dr. if he could do this for you because you have had a miscarrage in the pass? I don't see why they would just go right to the ultrasound, would they not have to do a HCG first to make sure your pregnant?

I know here they will not even do an ultrasound before doing and HCG to confirm you are pregnant for sure. (i know the HPT are 99% but the dr. want more proof here.)

Well, I'm a military dependent. On this base, when you get pg, you call the clinic and they do a one-time blood test (no checking of HCG) just to confirm whether or not you are pg. Then they put in a referral for you to be seen by a doctor off base. When I went my last pregnancy, they did a urine pg test to TRIPLE check. Then they checked me over. I only got an ultrasound that time because the room was free. I was about 10.5 weeks and it was my first time being seen by him. This time it's all been the same except that I'll see the doc at 8 weeks. So, no, they won't do the HCG to confirm. Just a one time blood test and then the urine.

That's to bad.... i know how bad you want to know what is going on and i understand that.

Hello Ladies,
I think I'm due around the 22nd of February...........How exciting!!!
Congrats to all fellow February ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->