February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Ugh, i have been feeling like im going to vomit so much lately :(

ME TOO!!! What the heck is up with that??!!
Last night I really almost lost it. It's like 1st tri all over again. Bleh. :sick:

Uhg, not you guys too! I was just ranting to my DH that it's not fair I feel sick again. I thought we were done with all that! Hope you feel better:hugs:

thanks ladies.
Even eating hasnt been helping :(
i had MS so bad this time! It was from week 6-18 and then on and off since...more off than on, but its gotten worse in the last couple of weeks and none of the natural remedies are working.

Ha! Must be normal since our EDDs are all within a week. Bleh. I hope it goes away again soon.
If nothing else, just a few more weeks!!

Yeah, I had JUST eaten last night when it came over me. So I know it wasn't an empty stomach like it sometimes was in 1st tri. :shrug:

Junebugs, great bump progression pics! You look fabulous chick! I'm not sure, but sounds like your baby dropped a bit - and maybe also had a growth spurt too? So that could account for the pelvic pain. I hope it eases for you soon! That discomfort is truly no fun!

Good luck at the doctor's KJ! I definitely can't wait to hear how things go for you! :)

I hope your sickness tablets work for you, Tiggertea!

:hugs: for all of you who are feeling sick! :( I'm so sorry to hear it. Nausea is horrific. :| Especially while pregnant!

As for life here, Aria will hit her 48 hours of breastfeeding milestone at 8pm tonight, and has just passed 24 hours of exclusive breastfeeding without any bottle supplementation with BM. So I'm very happy, and for the most part - so is she! lol. She's had a whiny day today since last night, but we're working through it. My in-laws are on their way, as well as my sister, nephew and brother-in-law. So it'll be a busy afternoon, no doubt! :haha:

Hope all is well with you ladies on this Friday! :thumbup:

Swan, I am so happy for you that Aria is doing so well with exclusively nursing!! :)

I hope that everyone's nausea passes soon :hugs:

It is a sad day for me... it is the final episode of One Life to Live. My mom grew up watching it, and I grew up watching it.... it is so sad!! :(

JP-- feel better!! I think it's Rachel's eyes... they have her pinned down on the ground-- :rofl: so funny!!!!
I use flonase every day, and it's not that bad. I hated it at first, felt almost like I was drowning, like when you get water up your nose? And then it would run down my throat... gross. But I got used to it, and it really helps with nasal congestion.
I haven't used the saline spray, though I bought some last time I was sick, since like you said, it's like the only thing we can have! But I would imagine it works pretty much the same way and you would get used to it after the first few times.
Not so sure how much it would help, though. (That's why I haven't used it.)

LOL, yes, that's right! That's how I feel about nasal spray! It Totally freaks me out!! Hahahahaha!! I'm thisclose to trying again those.

JP-hope you feel better.. you can take robitussin dm.. i used it when i was sick and it helped a ton..

Havent been on in here in a lot time..

RJ2 and swan your girls are beautiful by the way..

Maternity shots are great.. such beautiful families you all have.. :)

Cant believe how close we all are and how many of us have had our babies already.. :) Gonna fill up in a hurry..

So news on me: have 34 week appt on wed.. just a quick check, then feb 1st is the 36 week gbs and internal, 37 is internal again, and 38 will be a sweep if we can.. 39 weeks will be possible induction.. not sure how i feel on it yet.. wait and see when the time comes.. hoping for the sweep and all to go off after that.. :)

Hope your all well..

Thanks, hon! Gonna have to go grab some of that, I think!

Does anyone else get stabbing pains in your lady bits? Lol. Doesn't matter if I'm sitting, standing, walking, etc I'll get a feeling like I'm being stabbed Right There! Ouchy!!!

JP, I have, I have them all of the time! Often times I have to stop to keep from falling over in pain!

i just cant stop thinking about the fact that soon this thread will be all birth announcements!!! :)

Does anyone else get stabbing pains in your lady bits? Lol. Doesn't matter if I'm sitting, standing, walking, etc I'll get a feeling like I'm being stabbed Right There! Ouchy!!!

me me me! lol
I had an OB appt on Thurs... he said it was cuz bunnie is head down, and when shes moving, shes bumping my cervix. oh the joys. its usually closer to bed time for me. feels like electric shocks!

:cloud9: hospital bags are packed, breast pump is ready, all of bunnies clothes are washed and away, playpen is assembled, nursery is ready, and only 2 and half work weeks left... then a week and a half vacation, rolling into mat leave!! omg. WE'RE ALMOST THERE!

i'm a bit of a planner, so LETS HEAR IT FROM THE ALREADY MAMAS!
What is the one thing that's easy to forget, and hard to get along without?

let's make sure we're all prepared :)
I'm worried i'll forget to pick up bobby-pins for my bangs! i keep saying i'll grab a pack for the bag, and never remember. eep. :blush:

Camera. Do not forget one!! Also if you have a baby book, pack it! They did my baby's footprints for me right in my book. :)

Also was nice to have my kindle since I was in labor for so long. If youre into reading anyway haha. Snacks for your OH is nice too, again if you're there awhile. I had trail mix for hubby.

A robe is nice if you're walking the halls. And slippers with good foot grip.

Also preferred my own pillow to sleep afterward. Needed to have the comforts of home. :)

Camera. Do not forget one!! Also if you have a baby book, pack it! They did my baby's footprints for me right in my book. :)

Also was nice to have my kindle since I was in labor for so long. If youre into reading anyway haha. Snacks for your OH is nice too, again if you're there awhile. I had trail mix for hubby.

A robe is nice if you're walking the halls. And slippers with good foot grip.

Also preferred my own pillow to sleep afterward. Needed to have the comforts of home. :)

awww! thank you so much! that's adorable!! i never even THOUGHT of the baby book, but i just told OH that we must pack it asap lol

I am an AVID reader, so i will def make sure to throw a book in there as well (CAN'T believe i hadnt already done this!)

and i never understood why my check list said to bring my own pillow... HAHAHAHA i guess comfort had slipped my mind :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->