February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Not just you amandad192, I like a few girls name but DH doesn't like any. We didn't pick Ellie's name until she was 2 days old as we just couldn't agree! A boy is likely to be Jacob Rivers, as this was the boys name we had picked if Ellie had been a boy!

I LOVE the name Jacob but OH hates it. I like it after my first cat obviosly called Jacob/Jake. He died in my mum's arms after my evil neighbour poisoned him:cry:

I also like Felix after seeing a little boy on TV YEARS ago. OH has put his foot down on that one though because we have 4 cats and people would just think I'm a nutter:dohh:

Not just you amandad192, I like a few girls name but DH doesn't like any. We didn't pick Ellie's name until she was 2 days old as we just couldn't agree! A boy is likely to be Jacob Rivers, as this was the boys name we had picked if Ellie had been a boy!

I LOVE the name Jacob but OH hates it. I like it after my first cat obviosly called Jacob/Jake. He died in my mum's arms after my evil neighbour poisoned him:cry:

I also like Felix after seeing a little boy on TV YEARS ago. OH has put his foot down on that one though because we have 4 cats and people would just think I'm a nutter:dohh:

Aww poor kitty! :nope: DH had a dream when I was 12 weeks gone with Ellie and woke up to tell me Jacob was our boys name! I've tried suggesting other boys names but he won't sway from it! Felix does strike me as a pet name BUT I've heard of some boys with that name too so it's probably more acceptable these days :thumbup:.

BabyAngelic- :wave: could be a girl? 140 and over is supposed to be a girl heart beat....what do you want?
Avery- Hi!! welcome...Me too Feb 14 (per doc), though per LMP is Feb 11

I would love a little girl but doc said that it could be a boy because the heartbeat started slow and then got fast. Apparently with a girl it starts fast. Hubby had a big grin on his face when he heard it could be a boy :haha: but either way we both just want a healthy :baby: regardless of whether it's a girl or boy. This is our first baby and this whole experience is getting better and better everyday:cloud9:
We are planning on telling our parents about the baby this weekend. They are going to be so excited, this will be my parent's first grandchild.

My son was over 149 every time!! Thought for sure that fast was a girl.....nope boy!

jesse's HB was always over 150, never below so that theory is wrong lol.
i would love a girl, but with DH's family history, i doubt its going to happen, so i say im having a boy lol.
BUT according to the shettles method im having a girl .

Felix actually made our top list this time! I love it! I think it stands for "happy"-which if any of our kids our like our son then that would be VERY fitting! He is a very happy-go-lucky boy...hopefully i dont get any of satans spawns for having such an easy going baby right now :rofl: jk
Our three top boys names are Felix, Shiloh, and Elliot. But we have decided on Elliot :D
For girls, we liked quite a few, but Lenah (LEE-nah) has stuck with us since the first pregnancy, so thats that :smug: lol

My 4 your old son has decided we are having a girl! Kinda hoping he's right lol. One of each would be awesome :)

Hope you all are feeling well!

to the guys with cats- your not metn to touch the litter tray because of toxoplasms(?) they can have a bad effect on the baby. i might have accidently convinved OH( a nurse btw`lol) that its the same for puppy poo in my last pregnancy lol :rofl: i made him clean it up al the time lol but it just smelled so bad lol he was even convinced that she only done the toilet when he was home lol i cleaned it but didnt tell him hehehe

nicole= :hugs: im so sorry xxx

to the guys with cats- your not metn to touch the litter tray because of toxoplasms(?) they can have a bad effect on the baby. i might have accidently convinved OH( a nurse btw`lol) that its the same for puppy poo in my last pregnancy lol :rofl: i made him clean it up al the time lol but it just smelled so bad lol he was even convinced that she only done the toilet when he was home lol i cleaned it but didnt tell him hehehe

nicole= :hugs: im so sorry xxx

I'm sure I read in my bounty book that it is the same with dog poo. And soil.
:thumbup:

The NHS calculator thingy is saying the 25th feb for me :) please can I be added to the list please girls? :) Thanks.

xxxx

MrsNicols, jemmywoo84, BabyAngelic, twinkletoesxx, AveryATL, Hanawanabump, Tink81, Robertsgirl - Welcome and Congrats!

So glad to hear everything is OK Junebugs. That must've been very scary.

I'm really not fussed what we have this time; girl or boy.Part of me would love a little sister for Eloise because I just had younger brothers, but I'm about 90% sure this is our last baby and it would be nice to have a little boy for DH :shrug:

Thanks for adding me to the 9th Mrsraggle. Please remove me from the 1st. The doc has moved my edd to the 9th

Welcome new ladies!

Nicole - I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Junebugs - whoa! That sounds scary. I'm so glad you're ok now. Strangely enough I had a stabbing pain when I was turning over in bed last night but it only lasted a few seconds so I'm hoping there's no issues.

I'm getting close to week six and I'm beginning to feel queasy! I usually eat a big breakfast and now thinking about it makes me djeinccifnckslamx.

Does anybody actually throw up or just keep feeling nauseous?

P.S. There should be a "nauseous smiley", was searching for one ;)

OliveLove I haven't thrown up yet. But, I have been soooo nauseous, and it has kept me from eating very much (even if I am very hungry).

WOW, i am gone for a day and i have to go over like 10 pages of reading!!

So this morning i woke up to take a pee and as i was walking back to bed i got a SHARP pain in my uterus, it was so painful i lad down and had to call my DH to come home from work because i couldn't move. He rushed right home, i could feel the pain all the way into my back, i checked to see if i was having any bleeding and there was none. After trying for about 5mins. with my DH to get dressed i was finally able to walk to the car.

By the time i got the the hospital the pain was alot less but i was still so worried that something was wrong. After waiting for 8 hours and having blood and an ultrasound done, everything came back normal! The pain had gone away completely after about 1 hour ( only about 15 mins of the sever pain).

I am measuring right where i should be, i saw the little heart flickering on the screen and the HR was 113. There was no blood noted in my uterus at all and my HCG are 83623. The DRs. could not explain what the pain was from but said as long as it was gone and i had no bleeding everything was fine!! :happydance:

I am so happy but still can't understand what it was from?

Phew! Glad everything was okay. I get sharp pains once in awhile, but usually when I get up too fast or wrong way, and it lasts for a few minutes. I personally think it is your muscles stretching, pulled etc. You saw the heartbeat which is great (isn't it neat to see though :)).

Nicoleoleole - So sorry :hugs:
topsy - Welcome and congrats!
BabyAngelic - Done! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back