February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

My DH is a member on here, so he doesn't bother asking, he'll just get on here :lol:

My DH also thinks its funny/cute when i tell him about my BNB girls! He is in shock that there have already been several babies... i think it makes it seem even more real, both to him and me!!! ;)

Every time I tell DH that there are so many babies coming early he tells Addy that she has to wait! I am like NOOOOOOOO!! :haha: He is ready, but he wants to make sure that she is ready!

congrats KJ!!!

Just thought I'd post a little update - Cassandra is up to 4lbs 10oz and Heather is at 4lbs 7oz so they are growing like crazy. They are both over 17" long now. Unfortunately they are both still in the NICU - trying to get the bottle feeding thing down (apparently it's late in the process that they figure out the whole suck, swallow, breathe thing). But they are taking probably 60% of their feedings by bottle which is good.. hopefully it will be just another few weeks. I'd post more pictures but I keep forgetting to take them since I see them everyday. Can't wait to see everyone else's new additions!! You girls are almost there, it may suck but they do benefit so much from being inside that it really is the best place for them.

Tobaira- your girls sound like they are doing so well <3
thats exciting!
Sorry if you alreeady mentioned this, but when do you get to take them home? or are they home now?

AFM- i went through all of DSs cloth diapers. I split them up. Isaiah will have 31 of them and Elliot will have 32 diapers. I have been busy trying to adjust the settings and such, so i dont have to deal with it later....its taking forever though lol.
:laundry::hangwashing: I also swept and mopped the kitchen and dining room....somehow my house still looks like a mess :blush: Im not into the nesting or anything, but the MWs are coming next week and im embarassed :blush: i wish i had more motivation though, because there is so much to get done! We still have boxing that never got unpacked from when we bought the house....in June :blush:

Tobaira so glad to hear an update on your little girls! Tomorrow they will be one month old!!! :)

Tobaira, it is great to see an update about the girls!! I was literally just thinking about you all. I am glad that they are growing so well and that they are catching on to bottle feeding! :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi:

Glad your girls are doing well Tobiara :cloud9:

So, I had my growth scan today.... LO is approx. 6lb 7oz already at 36w3d :-0
Going back to see consultant on Wednesday for a cervical exam & possibly the first of my steroid injections. Hope my cervix plays along, if so I'm planning on asking for the AROM ASAP & if it doesn't work or cervix is unfavourable then it will be a section as (grudgingly) planned on 31/01 - which is only a week on Tuesday :cloud9:

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Oh, and I've had a pretty crappy week so far, slipped on Wed morning & did sideways splits before falling in a heap on the floor. It was SO sore :cry: I'd cut my painkillers down to just paracetamol & the occasional cocodamol or dihydrocodeine at night. I'm so angry, but LO is fine thankfully. Just taking it easy until I recover & will stop the hardcore meds again ASAP! Plus our TV died tonight!!!! So I may have to interact with the kids/DH!

Nice things that happened are I decided to treat myself to a new orthopaedic bed, I'm going to collect my travel system/Moses basket & bits tomorrow AND I had a mega long scan today. Will upload the facial profile pic tomorrow :thumbup:

Help.

Charlie is getting the hiccups during every feed without fail and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to stop or prevent them as they tend to cause her to become distressed.

Nothing I have tried has worked.:shrug:

Hi ladies. I've been MIA for a week now for good reason. My beautiful baby girl surprised us with an early entry into the world. Alaina was born on 13 January weighing a tiny 2.1kgs and 45cms. She was born at 36 weeks due to her not having any more space to grow in my uterus and the waters had already started drying up. Motherhood has been fantastic and my darling Alaina is a really good baby. she is 1 week old today and thriving.

It's been wonderful going through this amazing journey with you all and I look to hearing of the birth of your little blessings. :hugs:

Hi ladies. I've been MIA for a week now for good reason. My beautiful baby girl surprised us with an early entry into the world. Alaina was born on 13 January weighing a tiny 2.1kgs and 45cms. She was born at 36 weeks due to her not having any more space to grow in my uterus and the waters had already started drying up. Motherhood has been fantastic and my darling Alaina is a really good baby. she is 1 week old today and thriving.

It's been wonderful going through this amazing journey with you all and I look to hearing of the birth of your little blessings. :hugs:

Congratulations!

Aww congratulations BabyA!! Glad to hear all is well with you and your beloved little girl! :hugs:

Congratulations hun x

Help.

Charlie is getting the hiccups during every feed without fail and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to stop or prevent them as they tend to cause her to become distressed.

Nothing I have tried has worked.:shrug:

No experience but I looked on llli.org and their forums have a lot of people asking about hiccups in newborns, apparently they're really common just due to digestive system being immature and something she'll grow out of. Here's one of the threads https://forums.llli.org/showthread.php?89183-Hiccups&highlight=hiccup So not much you can do to stop them, just reassure her. hth xxx

Congratulations, BabyA!!!!

Another girl! :) Where are all the boys at?

RJ2, DS used to get the hiccups after every feed. It seemed he had them almost constantly, and my DH asked the dr at his 1st appt-- and the dr said it's completely normal and doesn't hurt them or anything.
Although I would guess you maybe could scare them out of her? (Kidding.) Haha actually I tried that with Crumb the other day-- fetal hiccups can be annoying! And for the record, scaring him/her didn't work. :shrug:

Congratulations BabyAngelic!! Another baby girl in the group :)

RJ2 - I don't have any advice, but did Charlie get a lot of hiccups in the womb? Just wondering because my baby hiccups at least twice a day for a good 5 minutes, so wondering if I need to prepare myself?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->