February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Yeah, I've got the sciatic pain. It hasn't been as bad this pregnancy as it was the last one. Just try not to stand for long periods if possible and lie on the opposite side. For me, the pain is on the left, so that means lying on my right instead of the left, but oh well. It helps.

I am in the middle of reading back 6 pages but we have another valentine! Congrats kj!!!! Awesome news!!!

And baby a!! Congrats! Wow it's all so real now. I'm getting nervous. I keep having weird feelings in my belly. I feel like I have to stretch but it like spazams and I feel like I'm
Pushing So i stop myself from stretching. I wonder if these are contractions of some sort? I've never had belly contractions before only back labor.
Next thur I have my growth ultra sound and 1st internal then I'll know what's up.
I have to keep up better on here.

Hey ladies, well you know how i was asking last week if you think my bump had dropped?... well i just took my 37 week bump picture yesterday and you can see i have def. dropped!

Attachments

• bump (36).jpg
    bump (36).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3
  • bump (37).jpg
    bump (37).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Wow Junebugs, that's a major drop! Maybe LO will be putting in an appearance soon :D

Congrats BabyA!

Off to update the OP. :dance:

News here: Pains aplenty and very uncomfortable ALL the time. This baby is a good bit bigger than Abbie was at this stage and I'm not a very tall lady so there's no room left to move in there. Next appt with consultant is Friday (27th) at just under 36weeks.

I think we're all getting to that last-few-weeks uncomfortable stage. (Those of us who haven't had babies yet!) I had several people at the grocery store yesterday comment on how soon I must be having this baby! :blush: At least I'm obviously pregnant now and don't feel silly asking for help out with my groceries.

Woke up with sore hips, stuffy nose, and swollen fingers. Yay pregnancy. :haha:

I got the "end of pregnancy discomfort" on Friday 6th March 09 last time. Abbie was born at 1am on 10th! THIS is a whole new ball game for me! :haha:

Oh my goodness, it's amazing you felt so good for so long!
I actually wasn't very comfortable for most of my last pregnancy. So I am pretty happy I'm only just starting to suffer. :)

I am only really uncomfortable when I try to sleep. I hurt to lay down, I hurt to sit up, so I just take tylenol and then hope that they start to work before it gets too terrible!

I flew through it all last time, no problems and missy came 11 days early. This time has been the opposite in every way. :dohh: I reckon it's just payback for having such an easy time before! :haha Ah well, it's all in a good cause! Can't wait to meet this one!

Congrats on our newest baby!!!

Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good! Things are pretty much the same here. I've Def dropped. My cold is mostly gone but I've got tons of mucus still which is making it kind of hard to breathe...feels like there's always film at the back of my throat. Ugh.

JuneBugs- i def see a drop! :dance:

Anyone else getting loads of pressure in their lady garden? Sometimes standing up is just so intense!

:thumbup:
Hubby panicked a little earlier when I said "honestly! sometimes it just feels like this baby is about to drop out!".... he thought I meant it ACTUALLY might drop out.... :dohh:

I already carry so low, i can't tell...even when i dropped with Isaiah, no one else could tell either....but based on this pressure, im guessing baby did.....i actually checked myself the other night and i was 20% effaced, so i guess he's started his way down :dance: (not that it really means anything though because last time same thing happened and i went 41+5- but its nice knowing something is going on down there)

I feel pressure in the evening. It's like all day long, s/he just keeps getting lower and lower from me being upright, and then before I go to bed, I feel like s/he's gonna fall out, and then I wake up in the morning and s/he moved up again. :shrug:

Pretty sure I never dropped with DS, though. He just wanted to stay in.

Isaiah was never fully engaged until WELL into labor (damn posteriors! :haha:). But he was at a -3 station for WEEKS (like from 36 weeks until almost 42). I think his posterior position had a lot to do with that though....once my water broke (it broke first, then within 5 min contractions started), he dropped down to a -1 station....took forever though. ...so i guess i didn't "technically" drop, but as long as the baby isn't floating, then thats what i count it as :smug: haha

Yep lots of pressure here too. Nearly bit off DH's head in the car on the way home from town as I started to get sooo uncomfortable. I'm pretty much only comfy when I'm standing up but then I'm too tired :shrug:

I think LO has dropped loads tho as my jeans feel more uncomfortable/don't fit properly anymore. Or maybe that's all the extra weight :haha:

Yep feeling lots of pressure too, i can barely walk sometimes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->