February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Oh my gosh, my maternity pants get sooo uncomfortable after awhile. Right where the band goes across the bottom of my bump. I've gotten to where I only put them on to go out somewhere and I change back into PJ pants as soon as I get back home.

I might could benefit from some mat pants with the full belly panel, but I hate to spend money on new pants when I'm so close to the end.

Wow! how have you survived without those types of mat pants?! haha i love having the fully belly thing up...but i always carry super low, with all of my babies, so i guess maybe thats why....i can't wear the ones that just have the thin band...just makes me look fat and have fat rolls than a proper bump :blush:

I just feel like I need to say "ditto" on the last ten posts! Me too about changing into seats the second I am home! Me too about feeling pressure down there! Its getting harder to walk comfortably. And yes Junebugs you have totally dropped :)

Junebugs you have dropped!

My maternity trousers all dig in now, I'm getting pretty uncomfy and it feels like my skin is going to burst. I am really tired too but having to do loads of last things before the baby comes. I don't feel I'll ever be ready.

Tonight I am hennaing my hair and epilating my legs, let's see if that helps me to feel more ready.

After that I may strangle my husband.

Oh, and I have lots of pressure at the front of my pelvis, where the gap is? I'm waddling a bit, very sexy.

:rofl: That's how I look at it!! It's not a waddle! It's a sexy booty shake!! :rofl:

With DS I had two pairs of those pants with the full panel and they were always drooping and I had to pull them up. Pain in the butt. Of course, these pants are always drooping, too... Even most of my pj pants droop.

My mom got me the most awesome pants in the world for Christmas-- they are xhilaration from target and they are fleece-- microfleece, I think, whatever that means-- and they are soooo soft and the waistband is wide enough but not too wide... They're perfect. I'm hoping to buy myself another pair. At this point, I'd buy ten pairs if I could.

I cannot wear the full belly panel pants... I have a thing about the extra layer on my belly (guess the same as how I cannot wear any socks other than no-shows). I have 2 pairs of maternity pants, 2 pairs of stretchy "yoga" pants, and other times I just wear my regular pants unbuttoned (with the buttons tucked in) with longer shirts. :)

Oh, yeah, that's another thing. None of my shirts cover my belly anymore. :( Even maternity shirts, I'm constantly tugging on them and they ride up and my bump hangs out. :( How am I going to survive for four more weeks??

I just steal Dh's shirts a lot of the time! :haha: At least he understands :)

I wear a long cami underneath all of my shirts, that seems to do the trick

Thanks Ladies!! I really didnt even know i have dropped until i took that picture. I have felt alot more pressure on my cervix lately and it feels like he is going to fall out. I just heard that when you drop you feel alot of pressure in you pelvic area but i felt that kind of pressure in the 34th week. Again, i am only really feeling it in my cervix now....

I have a maternity tank top and it's always riding up, too. :(

I'm having the same problem. Basically the only pants I wear now are maternity leggings, with a big panel to cover my belly, but recently the panel is making my belly itch so I have it folded down... So now when my maternity shirts ride up, my leggings ride down, so I show my furry bump off to everyone (in a restaurant today :blush:)... Rather annoying.

We put down a deposit for a new bed today :yipee: It's going to replace a 20-30 year old bed we are sleeping on (makes us both hurt a LOT...) and is getting delivered tomorrow. :) I'm so excited! :D

Do you guys have bump bands? It is late to buy them but I used mine for ages breastfeeding too... you know, these https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens...=c&extcam=CSE_2010_Ggl_001&CAWELAID=838874154

I still wore them after the birth under shirts, t-shirts etc so I could lift the top layer to feed Ilana and still have my wobbly belly covered/keep it warm. Also I wore them when not even pregnant as I'm quite tall so lots of t-shirts are too short anyway!

Right, so my hair is hennaed, I didn't epilate yet but it doesn't take long... was too annoyed yesterday to do it.

Yesterday I washed up after every meal, put all the dishes away, did 3 loads of laundry and put the clothes away, including our bedding which I thenironed and replaced (husband helped with the duvet cover), tidied at intervals through the day, tidied my husband's t-shirt shelf in the wardrobe as although I only sorted it recently he has made a huge mess of it, emptied my wardrobe and sorted all the clothes neatly, made dough for pizzas and chopped ingredients for toppings, bathed Ilana, played with Ilana in her little tent, played with La and her Disney figures, got her clothes ready for bed.

Husband mostly sat around on his arse sorting out his old phone which he is selling, was grumpy as hell, moaned that I had chopped yellow peppers and not red ones, said I hadn't defrosted enough pizza sauce, told me the duvet cover was still wet round the edges. Then at 6.30 he decided he was incredibly stressed and needed to go out for a drink 'just for half an hour' and came back an hour later just as moody. At 7.30 I asked if he wanted to watch a show we had recorded and he said he was really tired and just wanted to go to bed.

He got up with La in the night twice the night before but insists it was more than that (it wasn't, I always wake for her), swore and moaned every time he did get up with her, got up at 7.30am for the day and then La came in to wake me three times and I could hear that he knew she was and he didn't stop her. I was up for the day by 8.30am.

What bloody planet do men live on? The thing is, even if I talk to him about it he genuinely will not see the problem. He is just not there and doesn't see that I am 39 WEEKS BLOODY PREGNANT AND TIRED AND NEED TO BE LOOKED AFTER.

ARGH! :grr:

Seriously. What planet DO they live on? Has he given you the "well you're the one who wanted another baby" thing? THAT's my favorite. :wacko:
Sorry he's been a pain lately. Here's hoping he straightens up. :hugs:

Mine hasn't been too bad... I mean, he hasn't lifted a finger to help with housework or anything, but at least he's been staying up with DS from 6 until 7 so I can sleep 'til then or at least get a shower. I don't know. Sometimes I think it should be possible for men to get pregnant, 'cause then they'd have some clue what we go through.

becstar... ugh im sure he thought he was doing a huge favor getting up those two times, but youre right its a team thing and you are 39 weeks pregnant, its not that easy for you to just get up to look after La. :hugs: men are just clueless sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->