February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I'm getting close to week six and I'm beginning to feel queasy! I usually eat a big breakfast and now thinking about it makes me djeinccifnckslamx.

Does anybody actually throw up or just keep feeling nauseous?

P.S. There should be a "nauseous smiley", was searching for one ;)

I threw up with both previous pregnancies every day without fail until about 30 weeks LOl, then i started getting heartburn that bad at night i was throwing up acid at 2am in the moning!!! I wish i was one of these people that just felt sick , with me its always a quick dash to the toilet :(

I'm getting close to week six and I'm beginning to feel queasy! I usually eat a big breakfast and now thinking about it makes me djeinccifnckslamx.

I threw up with both previous pregnancies every day without fail until about 30 weeks LOl, then i started getting heartburn that bad at night i was throwing up acid at 2am in the moning!!! I wish i was one of these people that just felt sick , with me its always a quick dash to the toilet :(

I've always thrown up too. Last time right up to I gave birth, so I'm hoping this time it stops sooner!

wow! We have been so busy and i am finally getting a break!
We our closing on our first house next Monday (like a week from now), and we currently live in a 3 floor townhouse (finished attic), so its taking forever to pack things up! Not to mention we need to deep clean it and such for future tenets to come and tour the place...i really hope they can get someone in here asap otherwise we have to pay rent and our mortgage :( ...anyways, my baby is being a sleeping angel, so i better take advantage!

Good morning!! I'm 7 weeks today and still not really feeling pregnant. *sigh* How's everyone else doing??

Hey ladies can i join?

My EDD is 21st Feb. This is my first baby and i am soooo nervous! x

Hi ladies,

Can I join? Due 29th Feb 2012 so this little one will officially get a birthday every four years if they arrive on time lol!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm back to feeling crap again. I can't stop throwing up. I puke if I eat, I puke if I don't. I can't win. I'm bringing up sooo much stomach acid. It's horrible. My mouth still tastes gross even after brushing and mouthwash. I can't wait for this to go the hell away!! :cry::cry::cry:

Hi ladies,

Can I join? Due 29th Feb 2012 so this little one will officially get a birthday every four years if they arrive on time lol!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Ah ha!! I was wondering when our first leap year due date would join!! Welcome and congratulations! :flower:

I'm back to feeling crap again. I can't stop throwing up. I puke if I eat, I puke if I don't. I can't win. I'm bringing up sooo much stomach acid. It's horrible. My mouth still tastes gross even after brushing and mouthwash. I can't wait for this to go the hell away!! :cry::cry::cry:

Totally know how you feel :hugs: I hope it passes sooner rather than later for you xxx

Make sure you take B6! It may not rid it all, but MS is highly linked to a Vitamin B deficency. Take 25mg of B6 3x per day. After a few days (maybe even sooner) you will see the MS dissolve or at least be a little less. Authentic ginger is good too :thumbup:

Vitamin B6 occurs naturally in lots of good stuff like bran flakes, baked potatoes, bananas, long grain brown rice and avocado. Try some of those too :) Hope you find something that helps!

try sipping milk, it will help with the stomach acid and as gross as it sounds is almost relieving when you do puke it up! Beats stomach acid!!

think i am having a boy... maybe just wishful since we have a girl..

WOW, i am gone for a day and i have to go over like 10 pages of reading!!

So this morning i woke up to take a pee and as i was walking back to bed i got a SHARP pain in my uterus, it was so painful i lad down and had to call my DH to come home from work because i couldn't move. He rushed right home, i could feel the pain all the way into my back, i checked to see if i was having any bleeding and there was none. After trying for about 5mins. with my DH to get dressed i was finally able to walk to the car.

By the time i got the the hospital the pain was alot less but i was still so worried that something was wrong. After waiting for 8 hours and having blood and an ultrasound done, everything came back normal! The pain had gone away completely after about 1 hour ( only about 15 mins of the sever pain).

I am measuring right where i should be, i saw the little heart flickering on the screen and the HR was 113. There was no blood noted in my uterus at all and my HCG are 83623. The DRs. could not explain what the pain was from but said as long as it was gone and i had no bleeding everything was fine!! :happydance:

I am so happy but still can't understand what it was from?

terrible ordeal! hope all is well now...i can understand.it would freak anyone out!

BabyAngelic- :wave: could be a girl? 140 and over is supposed to be a girl heart beat....what do you want?
Avery- Hi!! welcome...Me too Feb 14 (per doc), though per LMP is Feb 11

I would love a little girl but doc said that it could be a boy because the heartbeat started slow and then got fast. Apparently with a girl it starts fast. Hubby had a big grin on his face when he heard it could be a boy :haha: but either way we both just want a healthy :baby: regardless of whether it's a girl or boy. This is our first baby and this whole experience is getting better and better everyday:cloud9:
We are planning on telling our parents about the baby this weekend. They are going to be so excited, this will be my parent's first grandchild.

My son was over 149 every time!! Thought for sure that fast was a girl.....nope boy!

Oh, wow! so it is another of those old wives' tales? Interesting what you learn once you talk to people who've already had children before.I definitely think I am having a boy, though OH thinks girl and so does the Chinese calendar...Let me predict BOY for now :)

:wave: Olive! I am nauseated to my gills all day long but never throw up (except once)....I guess, not a bad thing, at least you're keeping the nutrition in , though you feel like crap.

Yes and just like you ,I am a big breakfast girl but the thought of ANY food makes me go YUCK these days. I am revulsed by any food in general. WHO said pregnancy was about cravings? :dohh: not mine!

Bananas make me feel better...they get rid of that non stop push out feeling in my throat..

try sipping milk, it will help with the stomach acid and as gross as it sounds is almost relieving when you do puke it up! Beats stomach acid!!

Eww, Never mind throwing up...drinking milk sounds gross!!

Will it still have the same effect if I add some nesquick d'ya reckon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->