February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

but everyone has their own comfort...i would NEVER EVER allow MIL there!!!! NO FREAKING WAY! i would probably gestate an adult human being if she were anywhere near me! :rofl:

hahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

i do actually think i will like having my mom amd MIL in with me during the labor and contractions, but I am sticking with my choice of NOT having them with me during the pushing and delivery. That is important bonding time. I talked with my mom a bit more yesterday and I think she is finally getting how pissed I was getting about her continueing to hint about being there for the delivery... so hopefully she drops it! ;)

:haha: she wanted to come up a few weeks before the birth....erm no thank you-i would NEVER go into labor then! :haha:

yeah i hope she does too! you should only do what YOU are comfortable with!
I felt really guilty for saying no to MIL...and sometimes i do even now, but honestly, its about the mommy, daddy and baby. No one should be made to feel uncomfortable during their birth! I hate that some ppl think they actually have a say in it :wacko: because ultimatly its YOUR time-not theirs.

Hey Ladies, here are a couple pictures of my little Cameryn Olivia. She was born last Wednesday at 4:17am, weighing 6lbs and was 18 1/2 inches. I just realized I hadn't posted pics yet and wanted to share her cuteness with you all! We feel so very blessed!

*I posted my birth story on my blog for those who love reading birth stories as much as I do, here: https://balancedhealthylife.com/2012/01/22/my-birth-story-cameryn-olivia/

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/Kjirsten22/IMG_0704.jpg

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/Kjirsten22/IMG_0721.jpg

she is so beautiful! :cloud9:

:cry::cry::cry:

this little man doesn't want to be an easy deleivery :cry:

he has turned breech again, i have opted for an ECV and have been readying all the paper work in the hospital and there is a 60% chance of this working but i am soooo scared it doesnt

a C Section is my worst nightmare it really is i am so scared this is going to be the outcome

Has anyone had an ECV in previous pregnancys?

Ive never had an EVC, but its def worth a try!
Sorry if you have already done so, but have you checked out the spinning babies website? Theres tons of info there.

...have you ever considered a vaginal birth with a breech? Ive done a lot of research on that and despite popular belief its actually not as risky as many ppl are lead to believe. I read a statistic that said for every 1000 c-sections done, it only saves the life of one baby-if that. I know thats one too many, but the point is, with a good care provider the babies risk of death is practically the same as a head down baby! breech birth is an art, but its not something to be feared. Obviously you have to be comfortable with your decision, and theres no shame in a c-section for it, but many women are not even aware that it is possible and relativly safe to vaginally deliver a breech, so i just wanted you to know that it IS an option.

i have had a look at that site, it was very interesting some of the things i read.

I did ask about a breech birth but my consultant has said no, because of the length of my cord and also something to do with the step b :S

im willing to try anything to to turn him i am honestly so scared of having the c section x

....i think being strep b is irrelevant :shrug:.but obviously breech is something the care provider has to be comfortable with too...

i dont think i can this late in to it, i am have wrote down all the questions i want answered tomorrow.

I have also forced hubby to have the day off so he can be there due to the pain relief i have to take.

i am just one big wimp when it comes to surgery i think x

keep your chin up hun :hugs: maybe baby will turn and then come out. Ive had clients that their babies turned during labor! I'll pray that you LO turns and stays that way. Dont give up hope yet. :hugs:

keep your chin up hun :hugs: maybe baby will turn and then come out. Ive had clients that their babies turned during labor! I'll pray that you LO turns and stays that way. Dont give up hope yet. :hugs:

Thank you hun x

Hey Ladies, here are a couple pictures of my little Cameryn Olivia. She was born last Wednesday at 4:17am, weighing 6lbs and was 18 1/2 inches. I just realized I hadn't posted pics yet and wanted to share her cuteness with you all! We feel so very blessed!

*I posted my birth story on my blog for those who love reading birth stories as much as I do, here: https://balancedhealthylife.com/2012/01/22/my-birth-story-cameryn-olivia/

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/Kjirsten22/IMG_0704.jpg

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/Kjirsten22/IMG_0721.jpg

she is adorable, congratualtions xx

Hi ladies! It's been a while since i've been on here. Just wanted to stop in and see how everyone was doing. Congrats to all the early arrivals!

Congratulations, Kj, she is beautiful!! (Even my DS said, awww, she is so cute!) :)

mumanddad, sorry he's not turning for you... I hope and pray that he does... I don't know anything about ECV... :hugs:

Oh, Guppy, hope you don't mind me asking-- will DS be there when you are giving birth? Or do you have a plan for him to go with someone else?

Oh, Guppy, hope you don't mind me asking-- will DS be there when you are giving birth? Or do you have a plan for him to go with someone else?

Dont mind at all :D
Well...i guess it depends on how long the labor is (DSs was 30 hours :wacko:). But ultimatly, im hoping to be in another part of the house whilst laboring (im very loud during labor, and i dont want to scare him). But i def want him there to witness the actual birth part. If the labor goes too long or he is upset, then the girl we have watching him is going to take him out for a bit. ....i REALLY am hoping and praying that i go into labor after DS goes to sleep and then the baby is born that morning, for him to see haha ...one can wish :blush: although the MW said a lot of moms wait until their kids go to bed, for whatever reason that seems to happen often....so im hoping for that :haha:

KJ she is beautiful!!!

So i went to the Dr. today and my F.H measurement went from 37 last week to 34 this week. He checked my cervix and said it was still high and unchanged???? He is sending me for an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok. My question is should i be worried? That is a big drop for nothing to change in my cervix....

KJ she is beautiful!!!

So i went to the Dr. today and my F.H measurement went from 37 last week to 34 this week. He checked my cervix and said it was still high and unchanged???? He is sending me for an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok. My question is should i be worried? That is a big drop for nothing to change in my cervix....

Is baby moving as usual?
If so, i would not be worried. The baby could have dropped-that doesn't always mean cervical change.:nope: plus FH can be off in either direction by 2-3 weeks...plus as the baby grows FH can be harder to measure...i wouldn't be worried! I say listen to your mommy intuition. ...if something was wrong with the baby i dont think you would be asking that quesion because your mum instinct bell would be going off if something was the matter.
I really think your fine hun :hugs:

I have this urge to start my maternity leave TODAY! But I'm still scheduled to keep working for another 3 weeks... ahh! I am a teacher and my maternity leave sub is ready to go whenever i say the word.... its so tempting. Maybe im just having a tired day, but man I am so done. (sigh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->