February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

:hugs: Amanda! I hope everything goes/went okay at the doctors!

Mumanddad, I am sorry the baby doesn't want to go back to being head down. :hugs:

Stop talking!!! I don't go on for 2 days and I'm so behind lol.

I see from what I have read that everyone seems to be having late pregnancy moments as I call them. :hugs:I feel ya I am pretty depressed this week but I don't feel like even typing my rant :(

I have my growth ultra sound and 1st internal on Thursday. Maybe then I can see if anything is happening cause I feel like I am having some sort of contractions. IDK like I said I only had back ones w DS so not sure but they feel weird.

Ok I am going to read back now.

Happy day all!

uggh ! basically congratulations to the new babies ! (all girls i see ;) )

my rant was just about something thats a little TMI so if you are squeamish at the moment please dont read....
ok so i posted a few months ago about a hemarrhoid i have that i was worried about being thrombosed, well it settled down and i didnt bother getting it checked (i really should have anyway i know that), well since holly has done the drop on me, its like tripled its size and is absolutely flipping huge and its so unbelievably swollen. i was up most of the night last night in tears because of the pain, it hurts to sit down, it hurts to lie on my back (not very comfy at the moment anyway), its extremely painful to lie on my side because its like its getting squashed ! more tmi - but its really hard, and filled to the max with blood or whatever fills it :cry: im in so much pain but im so terrified to get my bum out. i can get my lady bits out anytime its needed but for some reason its different being my bum iykwim ? but its to the point that im really having trouble sitting down, and im pretty sure there is a blood clot in there, because when i look (very hard heavily pregnant mind you) half of it is black.
the only thing stopping me is getting my bum out in front of my MW or DR when i know that they wont look at me the same again ! :cry: :cry:
but i cant live in pain like this, im terrified to go to the toilet today (11am here) because i know im going to be left screaming and crying

Awe hon!! They will NOT look at you any differently!! This is part of their job, something I'm sure they see often and they'd much rather you showed them so they can help you! Poor thing! Let them know - let them help you!!

I have this urge to start my maternity leave TODAY! But I'm still scheduled to keep working for another 3 weeks... ahh! I am a teacher and my maternity leave sub is ready to go whenever i say the word.... its so tempting. Maybe im just having a tired day, but man I am so done. (sigh)

3 weeks!!!? Does that give you like a week off? I did that with DS and I went into labor on my 1st day off lol.

I have 9 days! can't wait!!

Appointment yesterday was good! I actually lost a pound (no idea how I managed that, but I'll take what I can get). Step B test came back negative so that's good. He managed to push away from the doppler when the doc was trying to get his HB, lol.

I feel bad because my middle step son is "planning" on coming down here right after the baby is born and going to Florida with us. I LOVE this boy. He's the only one of my three step-sons that I feel motherly towards...he's such a good kid!! I know that sounds bad...lol. I have 3 step-sons...they are 16 (almost 17), 18, and 19. They all have different mothers...Dh was a bit of a wild child in his younger days. We've been together for almost 9 years. The eldest is...well I have nothing nice to say about him. Now that he's an adult, he's not welcome in my house. Thankfully, Dh feels the same way. He's just a really really awful person. If he wants to see Dh, he can come down and stay in a hotel, but I don't want to see him. The youngest is just...weird. He's really really odd and I'm not comfortable around him. He's not a bad person, he just makes me uncomfortable. We don't see him very often though. So that leaves the middle one who has lived with us in the past (until we had to go to Kuwait so he had to go back to his mother) and who spends as much time with us as possible. I just adore him!! He's SO happy about his baby brother which makes me sooo happy!! BUT...I really want that first month just us. We're spending the first couple weeks here in Little Rock because I want him to get to his first check-up before we go. I'm sure we'll have a couple visitors but it'll mostly just be us. I don't want anyone Staying with us during that time because I know it'll be a bit stressful and I don't want to have to worry about anything other than Dh and the baby. And then when we go to Florida, we're staying with my mom and again...selfish as it may be...I really want it to just be us. But now I'm wondering if I'm being a little too selfish and should let him come to Florida with us? I know he'd help me with anything I needed...I know he wouldn't be "in the way" or anything like that. *sigh* Gotta put my thinking cap on.

Well i have now been admitted of to the mat ward, noone mentioned the words cord prolapse to me if they had i wouldnt of had the ecv x

I have this urge to start my maternity leave TODAY! But I'm still scheduled to keep working for another 3 weeks... ahh! I am a teacher and my maternity leave sub is ready to go whenever i say the word.... its so tempting. Maybe im just having a tired day, but man I am so done. (sigh)

3 weeks!!!? Does that give you like a week off? I did that with DS and I went into labor on my 1st day off lol.

I have 9 days! can't wait!!

This happened to my mom, lol, with my little sister who just turned 12. The day she started her maternity leave, she went into labor. Figures! She was pissed!! Haha!!

Well i have now been admitted of to the mat ward, noone mentioned the words cord prolapse to me if they had i wouldnt of had the ecv x

I think I missed something! First, what's an ECV? And, do you have the cord prolapse or?? Either way, Good Luck!! I hope all is well!!!

uggh ! basically congratulations to the new babies ! (all girls i see ;) )

my rant was just about something thats a little TMI so if you are squeamish at the moment please dont read....
ok so i posted a few months ago about a hemarrhoid i have that i was worried about being thrombosed, well it settled down and i didnt bother getting it checked (i really should have anyway i know that), well since holly has done the drop on me, its like tripled its size and is absolutely flipping huge and its so unbelievably swollen. i was up most of the night last night in tears because of the pain, it hurts to sit down, it hurts to lie on my back (not very comfy at the moment anyway), its extremely painful to lie on my side because its like its getting squashed ! more tmi - but its really hard, and filled to the max with blood or whatever fills it :cry: im in so much pain but im so terrified to get my bum out. i can get my lady bits out anytime its needed but for some reason its different being my bum iykwim ? but its to the point that im really having trouble sitting down, and im pretty sure there is a blood clot in there, because when i look (very hard heavily pregnant mind you) half of it is black.
the only thing stopping me is getting my bum out in front of my MW or DR when i know that they wont look at me the same again ! :cry: :cry:
but i cant live in pain like this, im terrified to go to the toilet today (11am here) because i know im going to be left screaming and crying

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! I got them w DS and they shrunk a little but now they are back with vengeance!

I am going to ask when I get my internal Thursday because they are going to see them then anyway or when I give birth. HUGE. My issue is it's so painful to recover from any of the choices that I am scared to do it and when? I can't have my Vag and my butt hurting at the same time w stitches or what have you :( I did get a cream called analpram after DS it helped a bit but not anymore. Maybe a better script. It did help the pain so ask for it!!! Don't be in pain! this is their job and they are going to see EVERYTHING very soon.

A lot of people have this problem don't be embarrassed or feel alone.

I feel like I am having some sort of contractions. IDK like I said I only had back ones w DS so not sure but they feel weird.

!

What do these contractions feel like? Im just curious to know what to expect because DS was 100% back labor...and tbh i feel like if it wasn't for the back labor it wouldnt be all too hard...problem is i dont know what a "regular" contractions feels like...so i thought i would ask you seeing how your contractions last time were like mine (all in the back). Thoughts on it? easier thank back labor? What does it feel like? :shrug:

Oh no!!!WHAT!?! why did they not disclose the risk and benefits of the proceedure? OMG :sad1: Im so sorry hun. I hope things go smoothly. Always here for you :flow:

Oh mumanddad, I am sorry that they did not tell you all about what could happen! :hugs: keep us updated on what is going on. We are thinking about you!

I think I missed something! First, what's an ECV? And, do you have the cord prolapse or?? Either way, Good Luck!! I hope all is well!!!

An ecv is where they turn the baby.

I havent got cord prolapse but they are monitoring because of my history and the risks which i wasnt told about so i am very annoyed with them x

Thank you, im waiting for a doctor to come.check me and waiting for matt to get back with my things x

Oh phew. thank God. I was so worried for you.
Wow! I hope they have some good news for you. :flow:

Hopefully my blood pressure is very high buy what do they.expect doing this to me.

An ecv is where they turn the baby.

I havent got cord prolapse but they are monitoring because of my history and the risks which i wasnt told about so i am very annoyed with them x

Ooohh, I see!! I'd be annoyed too!!!!

yeah, i would say if BP is high, its a fluke. you would be under a lot of stress from such a scare! I would take that reading with a grain of salt.

Mum-hope everything ends up being just fine... i would think anyone would have a high bp with whats going on with you..

So is an evc where they try to turn baby from sunny side up or from butt down.. sorry i havent heard of it..

Hope your all well.. can you believe were on the last week of Jan-well full week..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->