February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Get my csection date today! :baby: Then the countdown is well & truly on! :haha:

YAY!!! That's great!!!!

I had my ultrasound today and everything looks good!! I am so releaved...... i started to become really worried overnight because he was really quite since yesterday i was nervous that something was wrong. After the Dr. appt. yesterday it was already making me nervious... i am just so happy!! :) He is head down and measuring right no track, my cervix is still completely closed but he is in the right spot.

Get my csection date today! :baby: Then the countdown is well & truly on! :haha:

YAY!!! That's great!!!!

I had my ultrasound today and everything looks good!! I am so releaved...... i started to become really worried overnight because he was really quite since yesterday i was nervous that something was wrong. After the Dr. appt. yesterday it was already making me nervious... i am just so happy!! :) He is head down and measuring right no track, my cervix is still completely closed but he is in the right spot.

Great news! i figured all was fine :smug: :haha:
shame on the doc for worrying you like that though!

my goodness, I missed so much!

thoughts and prayers with you, mum, as you go through this seemingly ridiculous ordeal. you poor thing! :hugs:

good luck tiger!

yay for a final date, kelly; that's great! :)

aria's been so fussy this evening. she was a gem all day and now must be her fussy time. lol. all she wants is to comfort suck, which isn't a big deal except I have stuff to get done. :haha: this is what I get for procrastinating, but oh well - ANOTHER DAY. I'd much rather cuddle her anyway. :D

Swan, you should get a moby wrap! they are awesome, especially at that age. She can get boob all she wants while you get stuff done :D

i dont know how ppl dont use baby carriers lol was a life savor for me!

actually, my sister just gave me her moby! but I haven't had the time (er, well, haven't MADE the time) to figure it out... lol. I also have a mei tei that she made for me and a ring sling that I had ordered through BBB. the sling is nice but I can't seem to get her in it properly without her sliding down... maybe due to her size? so my aim is to get the moby functional. lmao. tomorrow, though. I am too tired to do anything more tonight.

MAJOR success though; aria nursed without her shield tonight! she's been clusterfeeding all night tonight and when she was a little dozy, I slipped off the shield and popped in my boob and she latched nicely and wouldn't release. :dance: :happydance: I'm so happy. :) it's a step in the right direction! because I'd love to stop pumping so much (in an effort to keep up my supply, since they told me the shield would probably ruin it for me, boo) since it's so time-consuming. :haha: again, lazy.

Mrf... the instructions on the moby say not to use before they're 8 pounds. :| thoughts on that? last I weighed her, she's 6'10...

hmm....idk...i never knew there was a weight limit...i think it would be okay so long as you hold her correctly while wrapping :shrug: the moby is nice because then you can wrap it as tightly as you want....its def a trial and error process though...DH actually figured it out before i did :blush: but it will get easier. in the begining its quite confusing though

I remember my sister struggled with hers at first too. I think I'll test it out on a stuffed animal until I get the hang of it... :rofl: that may be useful! since right now, all she does is sleep all day anyway - her fussy period is from like, 6-9pm. and by then, Chris is home so I'm not worried about getting around the house and stuff. :lol: then when my sister comes by again, I'll have her help me if I can't figure it out by then. ;) she'll likely be by within the next week or so.

Ugh I am awake again! I can't sleep because I feel like I'm going to stop breathing. Now that I'm up I can't describe how I'm feeling. Anxious and a strange sensation in my belly. I feel like I have to keep walking like I have restless belly syndrome IDK!!!!! I'm so scared.
I can't wait till Thursday for my appointment so I know what's going on.
I'm going to have some pregnancy tea and watch tv and hope I can relax

Ugh I am awake again! I can't sleep because I feel like I'm going to stop breathing. Now that I'm up I can't describe how I'm feeling. Anxious and a strange sensation in my belly. I feel like I have to keep walking like I have restless belly syndrome IDK!!!!! I'm so scared.
I can't wait till Thursday for my appointment so I know what's going on.
I'm going to have some pregnancy tea and watch tv and hope I can relax

Aww Saphire, that sucks. :( I hope you feel better!!

Aria is majorly fussy tonight - poor baby. :( So I'm a bit of a zombie tonight lol.

So ufair isn't it swan? You can't sleep before you give birth and your awake every hr when you finally do. Well guess we will sleep in like 3 yrs if we're lucky lol

I was woken up regularly in the night with severe stomach tightenings and discomfort... Like reaaaaaally intense Braxton hicks. I didn't time them or anything as I just wanted to get sleep in between and they must have stopped as nothing this morning.

Is that normal? I was induced last time and have no idea!

I was woken up regularly in the night with severe stomach tightenings and discomfort... Like reaaaaaally intense Braxton hicks. I didn't time them or anything as I just wanted to get sleep in between and they must have stopped as nothing this morning.

Is that normal? I was induced last time and have no idea!

yeah its normal.
Here is how you can tell if its real labor or not. Do all of these things until contractions go away. If they dont go away at some point, than its the real deal-labor!

1. Drink
2. Eat
3. Walk
4. Shower
5. Sleep.

I bet it wont be much longer for you with all these practice contractions :winkwink:

Yeah, seems like that happens to everyone when they get near the end... they have contractions in the night, and then in the morning they go away.
I bet you're close, becstar! So exciting!!

Well ill be staying in now till the baby is here - trying to decided to have a c section instead and having it tomorrow.

Sorry if there are alot of mistakes in my typing im using me phone x

mumanddad-excited to hear the news of your new baby.

I hate the nights the most!! I almost dread bedtime because its so much more uncomfortable and laying down bothers everything. I can't wait till next friday when I don't have to work anymore so I can nap during the day since I can't sleep during the night.
I'm so puffy everywhere. I look like a blow fish :(

mumanddad-excited to hear the news of your new baby.

I hate the nights the most!! I almost dread bedtime because its so much more uncomfortable and laying down bothers everything. I can't wait till next friday when I don't have to work anymore so I can nap during the day since I can't sleep during the night.
I'm so puffy everywhere. I look like a blow fish :(

I could have written this post except for the work thing!!! When we go up to bed I basically sit up until that gets too uncomfy. Then I TRY to find a comfy spot to splay on my iPad until I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open. I'm up about every hour due to either being super uncomfortable or having to potty. It's awful! And I'm super puffy, too! My face doesn't even look like my face to me, it's so bloated that when I smile, my normal smile isn't able to come through!!!! Ah well...hopefully not too much longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->