February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

I feel like I am having some sort of contractions. IDK like I said I only had back ones w DS so not sure but they feel weird.

!

What do these contractions feel like? Im just curious to know what to expect because DS was 100% back labor...and tbh i feel like if it wasn't for the back labor it wouldnt be all too hard...problem is i dont know what a "regular" contractions feels like...so i thought i would ask you seeing how your contractions last time were like mine (all in the back). Thoughts on it? easier thank back labor? What does it feel like? :shrug:

randomly I feel like a light period cramp then I feel like I'm short on breath. I don't notice a really tight belly like people talk about just a strange sensation. IDK it's bizarre and may not be anything but thats all I can think of cause its like 5 times a day the same thing. It does not hurt but I doubt it would in early labor right?

Ok thanks.. i was a bit confused at first..

So it worked at first then baby flipped back around.. wonder how often that happens..

Sorry about everything mumanddad. Did baby flip back? I can't believe they can still move that much in there.

I feel like I am having some sort of contractions. IDK like I said I only had back ones w DS so not sure but they feel weird.

!

What do these contractions feel like? Im just curious to know what to expect because DS was 100% back labor...and tbh i feel like if it wasn't for the back labor it wouldnt be all too hard...problem is i dont know what a "regular" contractions feels like...so i thought i would ask you seeing how your contractions last time were like mine (all in the back). Thoughts on it? easier thank back labor? What does it feel like? :shrug:

randomly I feel like a light period cramp then I feel like I'm short on breath. I don't notice a really tight belly like people talk about just a strange sensation. IDK it's bizarre and may not be anything but thats all I can think of cause its like 5 times a day the same thing. It does not hurt but I doubt it would in early labor right?

Is that not a BH contraction???? That is what i have been getting ALOT, they are more intense now but i still would say they do not hurt, i just feel a rush to my head and a little out of breath and then i get some cramping......

MUM- I'm sorry they did not tell you about those risk!!! That is totally unfair!!! :hugs:

I dont know the % of babys that flip back but its meant to be very effective if you have had one normal deleivery.

My consultant has just walked in and said he will be inducing friday if he hasnt turned then c section friday x

Mumanddad, do you have to stay to be monitored until then or are you allowed to go home?

Mumanddad- Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes the way you are hoping.:hugs:

:hugs: Hayleigh. Hope bubba turns again for you and you get your induction x

By the sounds of it i am here till he comes now.

They made a mistake giving me a sweep and are worried if my waters go then the cord will come out and they said they have 1-3 mins to get me in for a c section or baby could die :(

all this because they couldnt tell me before hand.

The hospital is soooooo hot as well but fans are all in use x

:hugs: I hope that everything stays good with the baby! I am sorry that you have to spend all of this time in the hospital. There isn't an individual air conditioning control in your room? I know that the local hospitals around me each room can control their own temperature.

Hi all,

MumandDad, hoping everything goes well for you and LO :hugs:

Eventually got my backside in gear and uploaded my 36 week scan and 37 week bump pics - speaking of backsides, my bum isnt that big (there is a pram behind me in the pic, honest :blush: Consultant tomorrow - eek!

Attachments

• 37 Weeks.jpg
    37 Weeks.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Harris37.jpg
    Harris37.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
Hi all,

MumandDad, hoping everything goes well for you and LO :hugs:

Eventually got my backside in gear and uploaded my 36 week scan and 37 week bump pics - speaking of backsides, my bum isnt that big (there is a pram behind me in the pic, honest :blush: Consultant tomorrow - eek!

:haha: Suuure it is!! Lol, kidding! Great pics!

No air con and im sharing with 3 others going to see if there is any single beds tomorrow x

oh mumandad : lots and lots of hugs :hugs: i really hope he turns for you so you can get your induction. but please try not to be terrified if you do need a c-section, they really arent as horrible as they say. mine was an emergency crash and i still found it amazing to recover from ! i think i recovered so much better from that then i would have from a vaginal birth ! :hugs:
suzzle- that scan is amazing !

afm- i have my appt in 1hour :nope: :cry: eep.
also i had a dream last night that i went into labour walking through the bush on the island with my dad, and i knew she was coming, so i just knelt down and told my dad to call and ambulance and started pushing :saywhat: it was so real, i put my hand between my legs and felt her crowning then pushed and her head came out, with the next contraction i pulled her out and she had the cord wrapped around her neck and i instinctively unwrapped it and placed her on my chest .
weird weird weird dream ! but she was so beautiful :cloud9: i really want to hold her already

I have this urge to start my maternity leave TODAY! But I'm still scheduled to keep working for another 3 weeks... ahh! I am a teacher and my maternity leave sub is ready to go whenever i say the word.... its so tempting. Maybe im just having a tired day, but man I am so done. (sigh)

Jock; i had a week and a half vaca starting on my 37th week, leading into my leave... which would bring me to just about 39. It was set to start next wednesday as my last day. I couldn't take it anymore, and pushed it up to this week. I work at an optical lab, and deal with a lot of physics, and a lot of doctors calling with a bunch of nonsense... i don't have the mental drive to focus to the extent that I should be focused. Nor do I have the physical energy, as i'm NEVER sleeping. Do what your body is telling you. exhaustion is not our friend @ this point!!

KJ; camryn is BEAUTIFUL! so excited for you! hope all is going well at home :) keep us posted!!!

Get my csection date today! :baby: Then the countdown is well & truly on! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->