February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi girls

I did another test when i was bursting for a wee at 5.50 am this morning and my line on the cheap tests are definitely getting darker :)

amandad192 sorry you are feeling sick, i haven't read through the whole thread, so it may have been mentioned ( sorry if it has!) and I have never been pregnant before so i don't know if they definitely work, but my friend got the travel sickness bands that you wear on your wrists, she swore they helped her, she had about 3 pairs of them, one at work, home and in the car! Don't know maybe worth a try, she got hers from boots.

The chinese gender calendar predicted boy for me.My mum and OH think girl!well one of them have to be right! LOL! i am not sure when i was in tesco looking at the clothes, i was drawn to the girls stuff. Who knows, we definitely want to find out if we can at our 20 ish week scan.

Hope everyone has a good day XXX

I'm back to feeling crap again. I can't stop throwing up. I puke if I eat, I puke if I don't. I can't win. I'm bringing up sooo much stomach acid. It's horrible. My mouth still tastes gross even after brushing and mouthwash. I can't wait for this to go the hell away!! :cry::cry::cry:

try sipping milk, it will help with the stomach acid and as gross as it sounds is almost relieving when you do puke it up! Beats stomach acid!!

Eww, Never mind throwing up...drinking milk sounds gross!!

Will it still have the same effect if I add some nesquick d'ya reckon?

LOL! I know what you mean, I don't want cereal and couldnt figure why and mu hubby asked me if I wanted a glass of milk I was like eww no, (normally I like milk) I decided to taste it and it tasted like fish to me :O so milk is not my friend at the moment! Nesquick will work just the same, anything that has a milk basis, even yougurt will help!

Girls i seem to behaving the opposite problem to u all cause i just want to eat all the time, i eat then an hour later feel starving again! I hope the morning sickness kicks in soon or i am going to be a whale lol Any one else having this problem? x

Girls i seem to behaving the opposite problem to u all cause i just want to eat all the time, i eat then an hour later feel starving again! I hope the morning sickness kicks in soon or i am going to be a whale lol Any one else having this problem? x

Yes I'm hungry all the time even though I'm sick.
I've noticed that if I'm not sick until about an hour after eating..that I just bring up acid. Food is going through me so fast.
I'm surviving the day eating LOADS of bread, I've eaten like an entire loaf today.

Food shopping coming tesday so I have some nesquick and B6 on order. Hopefully together they will save me!

Hi, Hope you don't mind me joining. Congrats to all! I got my BFP over a week ago, but been too scared to celebrate as had mmc last...but (although still scared) getting v excited! My due date is either 19th feb (Ov date) or 24th Feb (LMP).

I too am starving all of the time! Felt a bit sick this morning, but that was it!

H&H 9 months to us all x

Just checking in, I missed a LOT in a few days! Hope everyone is overall feeling well :)

I feel like garbage today. I want to eat, but the idea grosses me out. I also have a weird cramp yesterday and today on the right side. Not a bad cramp, just an odd one.

Hi Ladies!! Congrats to you all!!

Hope you don't mind if I join you here. I just found out yesterday that I'm expecting! My EDD is Feb 28, 2012!

Hope everyone is doing well! First tri stinks (sickness, worrying) but for most it does get better!! For my first pregnancy, first tri was the hardest part.....until I gave birth, lol.

So I have discovered that one thing that I can eat is raw veggies with a little ranch.... but then I eat soooo much and I feel bloated!! But at least I can eat something and it is semi-healthy!!

Welcome to the new ladies!!

Welcome to all the new members! February is going to be a busy month!

My stomach is driving me nuts. One minute I'm starving, stomach growling and the whole deal. Then after a few bites I start feeling overly full and put-off from eating. Doesn't really matter what I make, it happens every time. Anyone else notice something like this?

I am exactly the same, i cant stop eating. This pregnancy is nothing like my previous 4 i never wanted to eat, i did enquire over in the twin section, weather that was a sign of multiples!!! I have been having dreams that im having twins too, its all very strange........lol

Okay, lately i have been feeling like super pregnant...i have no idea why. Sometimes i swear that maybe my last AF wasn't really AF and maybe it was just some abnormal heavy bleed or something and that my fertile EW CM i had that i thought was ov. wasn't :rofl: i just feel so pregnant. Like my uterus area feels like it did when i was like 4 months preggo with my son. I dont get it. I know i am correct on ovulation and everything, but i swear, sometimes i feel way more pregnant, or i have twins. IDK, is this happeneing to any other preggie ladies that already have children?

I feel that way, but I have been told that happens because I have already had a child/children before this pregnancy.

I don't feel like that yet. I have loads of bloat but I'm a big big girl anyway so noone will particularly notice :)

I found out yesterday that my very first boyfriend is expecting his first the same week as me. How weird! I'm not telling everyone yet, though. I'd love to tell people when I'm home visiting in two weeks, but I probably won't.

Okay, lately i have been feeling like super pregnant...i have no idea why. Sometimes i swear that maybe my last AF wasn't really AF and maybe it was just some abnormal heavy bleed or something and that my fertile EW CM i had that i thought was ov. wasn't :rofl: i just feel so pregnant. Like my uterus area feels like it did when i was like 4 months preggo with my son. I dont get it. I know i am correct on ovulation and everything, but i swear, sometimes i feel way more pregnant, or i have twins. IDK, is this happeneing to any other preggie ladies that already have children?

i feel like this, im starting to think im further along then i actually think but its not possible going by my lmp ? i just feel much further along. and ive had exactly 21 people now come out and tell me they have a feeling im having twins. how weird lol. but i wont find out until my scan ! i have an appt on wednesday for bloods and paperwork etc and will probably book my scan then. i have a feeling ill have one around 8-9weeks

i feel like this, im starting to think im further along then i actually think but its not possible going by my lmp ? i just feel much further along. and ive had exactly 21 people now come out and tell me they have a feeling im having twins. how weird lol. but i wont find out until my scan ! i have an appt on wednesday for bloods and paperwork etc and will probably book my scan then. i have a feeling ill have one around 8-9weeks

I have my suspects, for myself, about twins as well. I dont know...maybe im way off, but i really hope the birth center does an early scan!

so do i! i just want to know if im having twins or not now !! i dont think i am, but so many people are telling me they have feelings that i am. its so odd

yeah i doubt i am too...but sort of will second guess it until i know for sure. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->