February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Tiger glad she is.ok.

Thank you everyone, i seen a horrible dr this morning he wants me to wait another 2 weeks and then said if i have my baby tomorrow then he will probably be on scbu so he was trying to scare me.

I have asked him to keep his nose out and that i will go with my consultant who has said he wont leave the hospital untill my baby is crying in my arms so either tomorrow night or early hours sat morning i think.

Ill let you know whats going on if i get time tomorrow

thank you for your support x

I slept last night!!! So happy.

My last blood work is today, growth ultra sound and internal. Can't wait to see if anything is happening. Then off to work. A week from today I will be done working! Can't wait!!!

Have a good day everyone. I'll be checking updates if we have any new babies man they are rolling in now...

Guppy, I think they deserve tee-shirts or something! ;) haha. I have to say, I truly and 100% admire you for going through 30 hours of labor without medication. I'm still pretty upset with myself for not making it through naturally, but I just exhausted myself... and that's nobody's fault but my own, really. lol. I just keep praying that my next LO will decide to cook a little longer and come a little faster. :haha:

So much happening on this board, I'm so excited! Everytime I log on I expect to see new baby posts... but none yet!

And TeQuiero, I'd have been pissed too! I only got slightly annoyed when he brought in his meal to eat in my room when I hadn't been allowed to eat for 30 hours and was STARVING. But I got over it pretty quick. :rofl:

Aww Swan :hugs: you did a beautiful job sweetie! You should be proud of what you did! Its totally understandable...its very hard laboring, let alone when you're dead tired! I think the lack of sleep is worse than the pain. I think you did lovely and never look down on yourself for it! Be proud of your accomplishment :flower:

Saphire-cant wait to hear about your appt!

Ugh, felt super naseous today :sick: anyone else having to eat every hour, otherwise risk vomits? It seems like if i dont eat every hour then i feel so sick :sick: i just had me some greek yogurt with peach and granoloa mixed in. That did the trick-thank God! haha

Happy 36 weeks Guppy... :)

Cant believe its almost Feb.. seems like we were all just doing our 20 week scans.. now were all about to have our babies.. :) Tail end of the group for me but slowly getting there lol.. 35 weeks now.. well as of yesterday.. :) have my next appt on feb 1st with an internal again.. excited to see if anything has happened in the last 2 weeks..

Tiger glad she is.ok.

Thank you everyone, i seen a horrible dr this morning he wants me to wait another 2 weeks and then said if i have my baby tomorrow then he will probably be on scbu so he was trying to scare me.

I have asked him to keep his nose out and that i will go with my consultant who has said he wont leave the hospital untill my baby is crying in my arms so either tomorrow night or early hours sat morning i think.

Ill let you know whats going on if i get time tomorrow

thank you for your support x

mumanddad- ughhh!!!! that doctor sounds TERRIBLE! :( He shouldnt be saying things like that to you. and quite frankly I'm surprised because you are full term so why does he think baby would need SCBU?! I'm glad you have a consultant you trust!

Ugh, felt super naseous today :sick: anyone else having to eat every hour, otherwise risk vomits? It seems like if i dont eat every hour then i feel so sick :sick: i just had me some greek yogurt with peach and granoloa mixed in. That did the trick-thank God! haha
Guppy, sorry youre feeling sick :( I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Because i hadnt had steriod injections but not everyone has them.

He didnt think having a still born at 43 weeks meant i should be induced. He also said i have had to many appts at this point i lost it and my hubby stepped in.

The head consultant who i was under till he got promoted was thr one who started the ball rolling from day one for early induction and that is what my new consultant has carried on.

Mr abuzoda knows how scared i am of the hole process because of the last outcome and he has been there through all emotions and tbh he is soooo funny and its good to see hubby trusts him fully too x

Guppy hope it passes soon x i was like that in first tri i was always hungry and if i didnt eat i was or felt sick all the time x

So sorry to hear what you are going through mumanddad.. that is terrible of this dr to treat you that way.. Sending big hugs to you

Thanks Guppy.. :) Hope your feeling better soon.. no fun to be feeling sicky.. esp this late in our pregnancies..

MUM- I am sorry you have to go though all of this..... :hugs: you are probably having enough stress already. You will have you little one in your arms soon!!

Guppy- I was like that last week!!! I felt like i was going to be sick if i did not eat every hour!!! I am better this week thou..

Im glad youre feeling better JuneBugs...gives me some hope too haha. it seems to come and go from week to week...wish it meant something for labor :haha:

Because i hadnt had steriod injections but not everyone has them.

He didnt think having a still born at 43 weeks meant i should be induced. He also said i have had to many appts at this point i lost it and my hubby stepped in.

The head consultant who i was under till he got promoted was thr one who started the ball rolling from day one for early induction and that is what my new consultant has carried on.

Mr abuzoda knows how scared i am of the hole process because of the last outcome and he has been there through all emotions and tbh he is soooo funny and its good to see hubby trusts him fully too x

So sorry to hear how things have been going for you. Hope things turn around soon. Glad you have someone that you and your OH both trust fully!!!

Mumanddad - just wanted to say I'm sorry you are having such a horrible time, especially on top of your worries because of previous experiences :hugs:

I completely appreciate the value of having a consultant that you know is doing their best for YOU, rather than what's easiest for them. I've already been told by mine that some of his colleagues would dismiss my PGP & previous shoulder dystocia as reasons for any kind of induction after a section, not just drug free. But rs doing his best to get me the natural delivery I want & I couldn't be happier :cloud9:

Still cramping away, have lost quite a bit of plug today so far, some old blood from yesterday & some more fresh red streaks are keeping me positive that something is happening in there! Sorry if it's tmi :blush:

Set up the Moses basket today & washed a blanket & gro bag. I've run out of things to do for LO and normal housework is just so mundane! I am mentally preparing myself to get caught up with the washing though incase I do go into labour this weekend. God knows what DH & the kids would end up wearing.

It started snowing here today, there is prob about 1inch lying. It would be SO typical for me to go into labour during the night in the midst of a bloody blizzard. It's almost February ffs!

Mumanddad, I am so sorry that doctor was not nice! :hugs: I am hoping for the best for you!

AFM, this baby is not wanting to go anywhere at all!! I am not dilated at all! UGH... but on the upside, my b-strep test was negative and I have not gained any weight!

I'll join you, TeQuiero. I'm still completely closed, too. :shrug:

I've been nauseated lately, too, and eating doesn't really seem to help. :nope: But it comes and goes... so hopefully it's on its way back out!

I'm nauseous when I am in pain, which has been a good bit lately. :( I just want this baby to have some progress soon.

Waiting for the dr but ultrasound tech said she is about 6lbs 1 oz give or take. Fluid is good. He is going to town she said she is ready to go. Kidney is doing its stuff. We could see her tongue moving around cause she was swallowing. So neat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->