February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

lmao jp - she sounds like my mum, although my mum is NOT innocent at all !
before i went away for christmas, my mum asked me to do some washing for her, so i did. well when i went in her room to place the clothes in their after being washed, there was a note on the pillow. i assumed it was for me (NEVER assume anything!) , but it was for my dad, and the first line read " hey baby, such a shame you cant be with us this christmas, we would all love you here, wont be the same without you..." so i kept reading and :sick: :sick: it was the most graphic sex letter :sick: she went into full detail and it was so dirty. i seriously puked in my mouth !
she had a laugh when dad said it wasnt on the pillow where she said it was left. (i just threw it down and ran out :rofl: )

swan - im so happy for you that aria is doing so well ! you give me so much hope that if i have trouble this time around, that i can beat it !

:haha: OMG that is toooo funny!!! My mom would die before writing a sex letter. I actually bought her a vibrator just to see her reaction. It was PRICELESS!!!!!!

Mumanddad-I just saw on your ticker that you are being induced tomorrow on your angel baby's birthday. I wanted you to know that i think you are amazing, tomorrows date is a special bond that your two children will always have even though they never got the chance to meet. :hugs: enjoy meeting your little one tomorrow!! :)

before i went away for christmas, my mum asked me to do some washing for her, so i did. well when i went in her room to place the clothes in their after being washed, there was a note on the pillow. i assumed it was for me (NEVER assume anything!) , but it was for my dad, and the first line read " hey baby, such a shame you cant be with us this christmas, we would all love you here, wont be the same without you..." so i kept reading and :sick: :sick: it was the most graphic sex letter :sick: she went into full detail and it was so dirty. i seriously puked in my mouth !
she had a laugh when dad said it wasnt on the pillow where she said it was left. (i just threw it down and ran out :rofl: )

swan - im so happy for you that aria is doing so well ! you give me so much hope that if i have trouble this time around, that i can beat it !

:haha: OMG that is toooo funny!!! My mom would die before writing a sex letter. I actually bought her a vibrator just to see her reaction. It was PRICELESS!!!!!!
my mum already has 3 vibrators so i found out :sick: yuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkk.

my mum already has 3 vibrators so i found out :sick: yuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkk.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha oh my god.... This conversation turned from babies to baby-making! Lol :rofl:

:haha: oh you two!! I try not to know what is going on in my mom's house... we don't even want to get into my dad (his girlfriend is 33 and he is almost 45), she lets it be known when they do things! What is sad is that my grandfather is pretty bad too, he was constantly picking on Fito (DH) and I about when we were going to make another baby, and he was recently diagnosed with COPD, so he said he had to get an extension on his oxygen cord so that my grandma wouldn't get wrapped up in the cord when they DTD.

Yay for aria!! And swan lol

Jp- I love people like that. 6 of us were sitting in bible study and the one lady starts talking how her husband fell and hurt his cock bone. My friend and I looked at each other and he goes or his coxics bone ( I can't spell but u know what I mean)
She's like oh.

Joker- I was excited too to get the internal to see what was going on but it still hurt lol

I think internals hurting are very dependent on the doctor doing them...between my 3 pregnancies, i can honestly say that some doctors are so rough...usually males are worse (probably because they dont know what it feels like :wacko:) but ive also had some really bad ones from females...but most of them did not hurt at all. I would say 90% of mine didn't hurt...the ones did hurt even DH could tell they were being super rough...with that said sensitivity levels and thresholds come into play as well.

lol tequiro ! about the longer cord thing !
my grandma is just as bad :dohh: but she is going senile so she has an excuse for some of the dirty things she says :rofl:

My moms embarrassed I have pics of my naked belly all over Facebook. She's very conservitive!!!! And I am such an open book. I'd tell anyone anything pretty much. Must be funny to have really open moms

i upload a photo of my belly to facebook every week without fail, sometimes twice a week if i think i have grown/dropped/changed shape lol. i have family that i only contact through facebook and they like to be updated lol.

I sort of miss facebook... I deactivated mine before I had a chance to tell anyone I was pregnant... maybe even before I WAS pregnant...
I think it would be funny if after Crumb is born, I just re-activate my account and announce the birth! My family knows, of course, but all the random high school and college friends would be pretty surprised. :)

Oh, and my mom definitely falls on the conservative side. But I guess I am, too... just of a different generation, you know?

^ haha! Do it!! lol
Im so not listening to ANYONE that has some smart ass remark about the baby coming...if i so much get one word about it, i will be deactivating it until he arrives!

since im not announcing the date she will be born, im deactivating my timeline so no one can post asking when shes coming etc. probably do it a week before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC_TkhNqw2c&list=UUFrmrCI6wS9TdrlMjFjQRgQ&index=1&feature=plcp

I have no aircon in this darn rental house :brat:

Its supposed to be 41 degrees here today 42/43 over the weekend, I think I may melt.... :wacko:

oh kelly hugs :hugs: we have no aircon in our house either in the tropics, and im currently dying aswell ! yay for australian heat hey ? :dohh:
sapphire- that scan is amazing ! :cloud9:

Mumanddad-I just saw on your ticker that you are being induced tomorrow on your angel baby's birthday. I wanted you to know that i think you are amazing, tomorrows date is a special bond that your two children will always have even though they never got the chance to meet. :hugs: enjoy meeting your little one tomorrow!! :)

Thank you, they are now inducing today so i could still possibly have him tomorrow.

Im sooooooooooooooooooo nervous and feel sick xx

Thank you, they are now inducing today so i could still possibly have him tomorrow.

Im sooooooooooooooooooo nervous and feel sick xx

I can understand that but just think you will have your little one in your arms soon!!!!!

Man this whole insomnia thing is driving me nuts!!!!! I cant sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck mumanddad... X

Another night of being woken up by BHs and the subsequent need to pee! At least ten times before I managed to settle. So frustrating! But I was reading in my NCT book that lots of BHs in the evenings can be a sign of pre-labour so I am hopeful that things are happening in some form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->