February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

:( still waiting to see someone they know how to keep you waiting :(

Wow I've missed loads!

Congratulations sparklez, another girl!

Good luck Mumanddad, sorry to hear you're being messed about so much but hopefully you'll get to meet your baby really soon.

It's my last day at work today (I'm on my lunchbreak on BnB!) and I feel really wierd about it. I feel like I've worked so hard to get to this stage in my career, and I'm taking 7 months off and when I come back I'll be a whole different person, I'll be a Mum and not a lawyer, and how will that even work? I mean it has to work, because I love my job and there's never been a question of not coming back, but it feels like I'm closing a door on being a career girl IYKWIM?

SOOO bloody tired today, really want to go home, in work and still have one week left.
Baby is still breech (frank breech) and docs are giving me the run around as I am wanting them to do a ECV. Even though its easier and more likely to work around 36 weeks thy want to wait till 38-39 weeks :( and I know that they arent even going to try - no doc wants to touch a breech baby, they just wanna csection.

I really want a natural birth - and obviously if it comes to having to have a c-section i will do what I need babys health is most important, I just feel like I am getting the run around - I even went to a different doc at 37 weeks for a second opinion but he is saying the same as my original OBGYN, but if I do get a version done it will be him as she hasnt done one in 3 years and he has done them more often, I have been on spinning babies and done everything I can think of - going to chiropractor and getting webster technique done (ment to open up pelvis and help baby turn) today will be my 4th out of 5 appointments and baby hasnt budged. My doc wants to wait till last minute so I will have to go into labor as she thinks baby might turn last minute and if still breech when I go into labor then c-section. I just feel like I am in limbo............

I know I will have a beautiful baby at the end of it all, I just wish I had some idea which was i might be getting our beautiful baby. sorry to rant and rave - I just feel so exhausted and beaten by this all.

Babyclements, I getcha. It is hard feeling up in the air and like you're being given the run around about something so important. Make as much fuss as you need to to be heard. I know what you mean about knowing the baby is mostimportant, but your birth matters, too. X

Yay for aria!! And swan lol

Jp- I love people like that. 6 of us were sitting in bible study and the one lady starts talking how her husband fell and hurt his cock bone. My friend and I looked at each other and he goes or his coxics bone ( I can't spell but u know what I mean)
She's like oh.

Joker- I was excited too to get the internal to see what was going on but it still hurt lol

*snort* Oh man...that would have been too funny!!

:haha: oh you two!! I try not to know what is going on in my mom's house... we don't even want to get into my dad (his girlfriend is 33 and he is almost 45), she lets it be known when they do things! What is sad is that my grandfather is pretty bad too, he was constantly picking on Fito (DH) and I about when we were going to make another baby, and he was recently diagnosed with COPD, so he said he had to get an extension on his oxygen cord so that my grandma wouldn't get wrapped up in the cord when they DTD.

LMAO!! My grandparents started sending out dirty joke emails a number of years ago to my aunts, mom, cousins and I which we thought was bad enough!!!

My moms embarrassed I have pics of my naked belly all over Facebook. She's very conservitive!!!! And I am such an open book. I'd tell anyone anything pretty much. Must be funny to have really open moms

Lol, I swear my mom has two personalities. Some things she's Soooo innocent with but then other times she just kills me!! I think she stopped being embarrassed by most things I do and say years ago because since I was little I'd do things to TRY to embarrass her!!! She's too easy.

^ haha! Do it!! lol
Im so not listening to ANYONE that has some smart ass remark about the baby coming...if i so much get one word about it, i will be deactivating it until he arrives!

I wouldn't deactivate if I got some snarky remark...but I'd probably block or unfriend, lol!! FB is, sadly, the easiest way to get the word out to all the people who actually care!

Still not been seen by a dr apprently someone is coming in to review my situation!?

I am so angry that they think they can mess with me like this.

The mws arnt doing proper hand overs either so people think i have been seen today and that i have a new consultant!

Sorry to moan but im ready to scream at them!

Wow I've missed loads!

Congratulations sparklez, another girl!

Good luck Mumanddad, sorry to hear you're being messed about so much but hopefully you'll get to meet your baby really soon.

It's my last day at work today (I'm on my lunchbreak on BnB!) and I feel really wierd about it. I feel like I've worked so hard to get to this stage in my career, and I'm taking 7 months off and when I come back I'll be a whole different person, I'll be a Mum and not a lawyer, and how will that even work? I mean it has to work, because I love my job and there's never been a question of not coming back, but it feels like I'm closing a door on being a career girl IYKWIM?

Well...you may change in the next 7 months, but then again, certain things may not! I would just try not to think about it right now! Think of it as an extended vacation! Law will be there waiting for you! :flower:

^ haha! Do it!! lol
Im so not listening to ANYONE that has some smart ass remark about the baby coming...if i so much get one word about it, i will be deactivating it until he arrives!

I wouldn't deactivate if I got some snarky remark...but I'd probably block or unfriend, lol!! FB is, sadly, the easiest way to get the word out to all the people who actually care!

I just read yesterday that now they have an app that you can use to make a birth announcement to send out as email or text message (and maybe facebook post, too?)! Looked pretty cool.

omg...the whole vibrators conversation just had me in stitches. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today! I'm going to blame my hormones on the fact that I was in tears this morning because my favourite character in a novel died...:blush:

@mumanddad - I can't believe they're being so rubbish after you get yourself mentally prepared for an induction. :hugs: and I hope they get this sorted soon

I woke up with back pain again in the night which went away after I walked around but I'm taking it as a good sign things are moving in the right direction!

^ haha! Do it!! lol

I just read yesterday that now they have an app that you can use to make a birth announcement to send out as email or text message (and maybe facebook post, too?)! Looked pretty cool.

Lol, I swear there's an app for everything!!

omg...the whole vibrators conversation just had me in stitches. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today! I'm going to blame my hormones on the fact that I was in tears this morning because my favourite character in a novel died...:blush:

@mumanddad - I can't believe they're being so rubbish after you get yourself mentally prepared for an induction. :hugs: and I hope they get this sorted soon

I woke up with back pain again in the night which went away after I walked around but I'm taking it as a good sign things are moving in the right direction!

Lol, glad we could make you smile!!

I wish I could blame hormones for stuff like that but I'm a crier. I cry when people I "care" about die in books all the time!!!

I got the Ergo... But it's so bulky. Anyone recommend getting the Moby too?

we have the close baby carrier, it's really similar but easier to wrap, I'd recommend it, here's a pic of Meg in the wrap at 36hrs old ready to go on our first walk!

Attachments

• PICT0018.jpg
    PICT0018.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe